Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed BharmareYour feedback matters!
I am a 47 year old male with a terrible headache around the temples and jaws in addition to neck pain which is more on the left side of the neck close to the occipital region. What do I do?
Hey. I have facing itching problem near the area around my Testes. For that I was advised to take kz cream. What medicine should I take with it. And I am basically from mathura. Will kz cream will we available here or what's it replacement.
Sex power tablets is good or bad. I never used this tablet but someone suggest me it's good for last long on bed. So please suggest me there is there any side effect of this ?
What is the permanent solution of my Early Ejaculation problem during intercourse, and never committed for second time intercourse during a single night?
My father who is of 85 years of age was operated for prostate 3 months back, is suffering time and again due to infection in urine. All other reports are normal. Even after operation his urine is not clear and pressure is needed to to put to pass the urine. Kindly Suggest.
Having bournvita (100 mg) twice a day with hot milk (without sugar added) unhealthy for body. I am 25 years old. And bournvita packaging says it has so much vitamin's and iron.
I am having fever since last 6-7 days. Sometimes I feel like I am having fever and sometimes not, please tell if I am having problem or its just psychogenic.
My marriage 45 days ago. My wife sperm coming outside daily from vagina without doing any sex. How is it possible sperm coming outside daily from vagina without doing any sex?. What the solution tell me.
Since 1 and half year I feel little pain in my chest it is usually in left side and some time also feel pain in my left arm I have done 5 time ECG one time echo and 1 time ett all reports are normal then why I feel pain in my chest my pulse rate is also normal 60 to 80 when I feel pain in my chest and some time in left arm.
Dear sir I am 24 year old. I am just married but I am not satisfy my wife by sexually what should I do.
My father is a diabetic patient and his age is 59 years. Fasting: 220, after meal: 380. How we have to control this and what kind of diet he has to take ?
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse.
Sir give me the nutritious diet and exercise chart so that my brain start working, m feeling very dull and lazzy. Not even able to concentrate on anything and feels sleepy all day even after a long sleep. Please sir help me please.
Hi, I am 40 years old. It's been one and a half year when I eat something my stomach becomes uneasy and my food pipe starts paining and my chest also become uneasy as I am not able to breathe properly. Kindly acknowledge.
I have a problem which is that I couldn't sleep well at night or some times even not at all. What can I do to get sleep properly at night.
Hello doctor I had sex with my partner on June 16 and after that I got my periods on time but the flow was very less and also lasted for only 2 days. So is there any chance that I can be pregnant? I'm worried.
I have a problem that whenever I get aroused nd I don't ejaculate the semen. Then their is a swelling in the left testicles with a pain and it gets swally and fatty. It even. Pains. In moving. And If I ejaculate no such problem occurs. And everything is okay. My penis also leaks a colourless watery liquid whenever I m. Talking to m. Girlfriend. Otherwise there is no such symptoms. Kindly help. Me. And suggest what to do.
I have some pains in my belly strong, it's damn hurting I am so worried about it. please suggest me earlier as soon as possible.
I have been to a water park (Aqua magical) and there due to feirce rides a bit of water got in through my nose into my body, I now have shallow breathing (I. E I can't breathe deep) and I feel a bit uneasy Should I be concerned please help ASAP.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.