Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Akbarul HaqueYour feedback matters!
I suffer high blood pressure problem, I'm taking medicine twice in a day but my head is paining too much why?
My mother is around 75 yrs old and her one of the right side valve in heart has severe leakage and also she has irregular heart beats. What is the best treatment for this in this age? also she has copd problem. Please advice.
I am 26 year old I am feeling pain around my right chest once in 6 month please suggest me some measure.
Dr sir at present days my blood pressure is160/104. Daily I am taking bp tablet metasarton-25. I am vegitarian, no alkahol or smoking habbit. But bp is not in control. Please advise.
I'm 21 years old. My ECG always shows first degree av block and left ventricular hypertrophy. But Echo cardiograph and TMT are normal. But many time heartbeats missing and I feel hard beats. This problem does two aur three time in a week. I'm also feeling weakness , vibrate feeling in hands many time. So kya ye gastric problem se bhi ho sakta hai. And kya ye serious hai.
I am 25 yeas old I am suffering light lower left chest pain in some time it's qure automatically it's anything wrong please help me.
What should be done to a patient who suffers sudden heart attack. What medicine should be given to him for relief?
My wife is 31 year old. My wife is having tingling sensation all over body. And saying heartbeat is fast. But the bp is normal as 120-80. Please tell me what can I do in that situation and any test is required. Please guide.
I had sharp pain in chest and upper part of back while breathing today. Even the same thing happened couple of times in last 2-3 months. Also pain in brest bone and rib cage is becoming frequent. Had feeling of vibration in left side of body while sitting or lying down since last month.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.