Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swetha PilankarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am suffering from very undefinable problem. now a day whats happening in vagina. Vagina always want something. If I itch my vagina, then its alright. I feel like keep on rubbing my vagina. And if I don't then tickle happens and release something from urinary track. I think I keep on doing orgasm for many times. Very little amount of urine come from urinary track. I want to rub my vagina. Today, I inserted all 4 fingers. I feel like damage vagina. Today, I inserted bottle. My bf betrayed me. He make me to do sex. Initially, no feeling was coming. When he was doing sex with me. Later, I dont wanted to do but he did forcefully. He did anal and vaginal sex forcefully. And since after that I am suffering from this problem.
Mood swings right after the birth of a baby are quite common. Though these are the least severe variants of post-partum depression, it is crucial not to ignore the changes that are taking place in your body. Most women feel perplexed about what they can do to combat the sadness that has taken over after a joyous and happy event of welcoming a new bundle of joy into the family. About 70 to 80% of new mothers go through some kind of negative feelings and sudden bouts of depression and sadness after the birth of a child.
Symptoms of baby blues
Often, the symptoms of baby blues hit forcibly within four to five days of childbirth, though in some cases they can occur even earlier, depending on how the birthing process went. Some of the most common symptoms of post-partum anxiety include impatience and irritability, sudden urge for weeping, restlessness, fatigue and stress and a lack of concentration along with mood changes and insomnia, even when the baby is fast asleep.
How to combat the symptoms
You will be able to deal with this post-partum phase by taking a good care of yourself. You can take several measure to make yourself feel at ease, particularly when you are faced with the worst bouts of baby blues. You can speak with someone you trust regarding how you feel and what you feel like doing. It is crucial to maintain a well regulated diet, and though this is always important, having a baby increases the probability of causing mood swings.
You can also maintain a journal to note down your feelings and emotions, as it helps in venting out negative thoughts. You can go outside and enjoy some fresh air and enjoy the life that exists beyond your new routine of feeding, changing diapers and caring for the newborn. Sometimes, being exposed to a different view can make a great difference. You should not pressurise yourself for achieving perfection for the first few weeks. Slowly, things would fall in place and before you know it, you will have adjusted yourself to the new routine.
It is crucial to bear in mind that you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings as these things are faced by mothers across the world. But it is vital to note here that if your indications don’t seem to subside even after a few weeks, it can be a sign of a more serious health issue and you may need to be diagnosed by an expert.
I am 29 years old. I have irregular periods. It comes once and skips two months before I have another. I went the the hospital once and they gave me progesterone tablets. Recently I tried to induce the period myself by drinking honey water. It came in March but up till now I have not have my period again. I am very worried. Please help me. Thanks.
I'm 23 years old girl.my question is regarding sex.few days back I tired having sex with my fianc? but we couldn't do it because it was painful. I couldn't take the pain and eventually we couldn't do it. This happened with evn before.I was in a relationship and even that time I couldn't do it coz It was painful.I'm getting married this year.and I'm worried if I can't do it my fianc? will break this relationship.need your help so that next it won't hurt much
Doctor im 22 years old. I have irregular periods like 2 to 3months once so I feel like im gaining weight bcz of dis reason.
Hello Doctor My wife is experiencing lumps in her right breast, from last 1 year. Sometimes lumps are unable to find & melt. We have not yet consult to any Doctor and did not went for FNAC or Biopsy. Are these lumps are normal or it contain cercemonia. Please reply.
Sir, I'm married having no child yet. I'm facing a problem for almost an year. If l take an hour for intercourse and l enjoy a lot but my wife never gets the satisfaction. Can you answer me please sir?
My girlfriend is suffering from excessive flow of fluid from vagina. What can be the cause? Suggest preventive measures.
Hi I had used an I pill last month and my periods were late but I got them on 27th . Will it be late this month too ? Because I still haven't got it and today is 26th.
Does implantation bleeding lasts for 6 days actually my period duration 6 days is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I am 37 M, have severe dysentery/loose motion since morning. already happen 5 times with only water passing out. Taken ORS frequently. But didn't stop. Pls advice.
Dear sir /ma'am, me an my wife trying for a baby. She had her last period on 24. So please tell us what's the best ovulation time.
Hello, My wife UPT shows Weakly Positive. But we are not planning for baby now. Please advice some medicine to abort the pregnancy.
What are the steps to follow to get the normal delivery and healthy baby during 8th month pregnancy?
My wife is 28 years old. We had unprotected sex before 14 days. Now she missed her periods of two days. She felt some changes with her body now. Is their any chance of pregnancy? We are not in a condition to accept it. What are the steps to avoid it. Is their any problem with the abortion? How we can do it? How long it will take? Which is the best time to do it? How much it will cost?
I'm 5mnth pregnant. Now a days my excretion is not well. 7 days may occur to go excretion. What can I will do. Pls help me.
Sir, Greetings! I got married 9 months past, but still not yet pregnancy for my wife. Monthly period is regularly is come.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.