Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta ShrivanYour feedback matters!
Iam 17 years old. Iam always suffering from Headache. I have Lens of Power 2.0 negative for far vision. But even after using lenses I had Headache. What should I do to Make my eyes Powerful and Remove lenses.
I have pain during bowel movement and also discomfort and itching and there is lump in my anal area?
I have hair loss and no hair growth from past one year. what should I do? I tried soo many oils and shampoos but no result.
My wife 51years old is having multiple ovarian cysts about 30mm sizes, since 15years without pain. What should be done?
Hi sir / mam I took mifegest kit. I took mifepristone pill in the morning around 11 AM, I vomited 3 times after 1 hr and I felt dizziness, weakness next morning and after 36 hrs of 1st pill I took 2 misoprostol pills orally and 2 vaginally at night. After 20 mins I had a bleeding for 2- 3 mins and it stopped. I felt pain during bleeding. After that I had diarrhea for next 12 hrs till 12 o'clock. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I GOT ABORTED OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY CONFUSED.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
M aged 52. Full scaling done but after 3 months there seems bleeding in gums. Gums are very weak. What to do ? Please suggest.
My daughter is not feeling hunger properly, tried many home remedies, but did not helped. Please suggest.
Hi. I have problems I n my legs nee as it pains while I am sittet more time. Please suggest medicines. Thanks harsh ad.
I am suffering from masburation. I am getting weak day by day. By what I can get relief from masburation?
Sir mare ling stand nahi hota kaya Karu aap bato pahle to ho jata tha par ek hafte se stand nai hota hota Bohi hai to deela rahta hai.
I am 35 yrs. I recently Quit Smoking It is been 60 days. Since the day I Quit I had a sore mouth. Which I thought are withdrawn symptoms. But few days back I started developing a irritation and had problem in consuming spicy food. I discovered my mouth has declared area where irritation was happening (reddish/oranges. Are these symptoms of Mouth Cancer.
From last one year or so I was unable to get sleep during nights. This started before the day of my main exam where I couldn't sleep for a minute. And from then I was unable to sleep when I have an important work the next day. I usually sleep by turning head towards bed. When I turn to sleep normally seeing roof, my legs will make me uncomfortable and tend to bend or like L shape.
If you are experiencing pain, irritation, or itchiness in your throat, the condition is referred to as a sore throat. It is likely for you to face difficulty in swallowing food and the pain worsens when you want to swallow. The primary symptom of a sore throat is throat pain. People of all ages can get affected by a sore throat.
There are several causes of a sore throat. The most common ones are as follows:
• Viral infections are the most common causes of sore throat.
• These are the infections that are caused by a virus, like the flu or cold.
• Measles, chicken pox, and croup are other viral infections that cause a sore throat.
• Several environmental factors also cause sore throat.
• Exposure to pollen, mold, pet dander, and several other irritants leads to postnasal drip.
• This causes throat pain and inflammation.
• Exposure to dry air, and smoking cigarettes are also common causes of a sore throat.
• For the diagnosis of a sore throat, a physical examination of your throat is carried out, and your throat will be examined using a lighted instrument.
• Doctors usually look out for inflammations and white patches that indicate strep throat. Your breathing will also be checked.
• The back of your throat can be swabbed for examining samples in order to determine the virus.
• Certain blood tests may also be required to be undertaken.
• The treatment of sore throat depends on the cause.
• In case your sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, you will be prescribed antibiotics for killing the infectious bacteria.
• The medicines should be taken strictly according to a doctor’s prescription.
• You should complete the course of 10 days to get effective results.
• If you stop the treatment at an early stage on noticing improvements, a sore throat can recur soon.
There are certain simple home remedies which are effective for curing the most common forms of sore throat. They include:
• Gargling with warm, salted water.
• Consuming warm fluids like soup, tea, and water.
• Having throat lozenges.
• Reducing the inflammation using ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
• Avoiding exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case your sore throat is caused by a viral infection, the virus should be left to run its course. During its course, you will be prescribed medicines like pain relievers and decongestants for relieving the symptoms. Antiviral drugs are also used in some cases for fighting the virus effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.