Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta PatilYour feedback matters!
Dronis r 20 mg kab se start krni h and kab tak leni hoti h and isk khatam hite hi second pack kb start krna h. Or isk side effects kya h. Irregular periods and pcod k liye mujhe Dr. and suggest ki h.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello, My self Suraj Tiwari. I am 25 year old. My heart hurts when I 'm cough. Just like tweezers in my heart. Please suggest me.
Hi I am 46 years male. Suffering from plies and fissures for the last 25 years. Had surgical operation twice. But still date bleeding occurs occasionally due to gfissure. Uses hadensa ointment regularly. Can you suggest any other medicine.
On my body some small red coloured spots are coming I don't know what they are? they mostly are coming on my hand from 2-3 days they are small and red coloured please let me know what should I do?
Sir is this true? Epilepsy can be controlled Home REMEDIES 1) 1 tea spoon coconut oil 3 times daily to drink 2) Pranayama 3) Lime juice+baking soda daily 4) Orange Juice+Epsom salt 5) Garlic 6) Winter Melon-Mulaam palm 7) Exercise-walk 45 min 8) Calcium Magnesium Sodium check 9) Grape Juice daily 10) Ketogenic Diet 11) almond do nots 1) don't skip breakfast 2) don't eat white sugar dosa idly white rice 3) don't skip meals.Please tell.
My grandfather is 70 and he's got 3 seizures in last 1 year. Last one was one week ago and while going to hospital he had 2 fractures in his vertebrae and his shoulder too had a fracture. What should be done to cure him. And how much time to cure him?
I sleep to much and cant get up in the morning early I always get up at 11 12 am or sometimes 1 pm so please help me.
I accidentally hit my left side of the skull above the ear by a sharp and rigid corner of an object (bed) and now that part of my skull is swelled. Is this minor and would be healed automatically if not what should I do?
My eyes itching and burning like sensation i'm feeling and water is flowing what could be the reason for this? please help me would I will get eye sight?
I am having contracts dermatitis problem last two year and taking lot of medicine like tablet suscan and capsule onitraz or propyzole and hh fudic and it's working for few day but it's not going completely and sir in that I am going to gym permanent sir what I can do sir I am very upset about it.
I have partial phimosis. As a result, when I am having sex there is on and off pain following which there is subsidence of erection. Any treatment protocol to be followed other then circumcision?
I am a smoker from past 10 years. Now I am afraid about cancer. I am suffering from stomach pain frequently. Also I am getting tired. I never consult a doctor for this issue. I want to know, what are the symptoms of cancer due to smoking?
We got married fifteen days before. Since then we have been making out consistently without any hassle on our honeymoon trip or even at home. But since I have joined the office again after the vacation I am facing problem in sustaining the erection. The moment I get up to use the protection erection do not last. This has been happening for last 5 days and I am worried now. Is this happening because we are not giving any breaks to it? Or is this because of office stress as I return very late from the office? Please suggest.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.