Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta IengarYour feedback matters!
I am facing very much problem with hair fall, I consulted many doctors but not solved from the problem, even I go for ayurvedic medicines also but not solved so please help me. Give me some useful suggestions.
I am suffering from acne and pimples since my teen age. My master plan to cure this problem: Wheatgrass juice every morning on empty stomach to detox the body Manjishta to purify blood. Face wash for 4 times a day for my oily skin Applying tea tree oil on my face to combat acne and pimples. But issue is still my acne and pimples still reoccur. Any best way to cure this problem?
I am getting heat bubbles often on my face. And it leaves a mark. On my face. Suggest me for a clear face.
Mam myself kshirod nayak. I am 28 years guy. My face are lot of black spot and pimple. So that became my face worst. Please give me some medicine tips.
After my pregnancy I have stretch marks on my stomach. How to clear that pregnancy marks. Will you please give the solution.
I am 32 yrs old and I have hair fall problems going on from last few yrs. But in this last one year it has gone bad. Please suggest.
Some time comes giddiness it is only few seconds come & go what is the reason & hair loss is more.Please help
I am suffering from severe hairfall amount of falling hair is 200 to 300 hairs per wash I don't know what should I do though my age is only 21 n the hairfall is very high please suggest me some remedies.
I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make rose water from rose plants. Help me please. I donate have ideas to make rose water.
I am suffering from hair loss how could I prevent from this hair loss I have consult many doctors so how could I control my hair loss.
Hi my age is 25, the facial hair grows very slow and I have very thin moustache can some one help in growing moustache thick thank you.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Complications: Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Severe scratching can lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.