Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati V.DandanaikYour feedback matters!
I have an issue of constipation. I cannot pass motion no matter how hard I try and this happens once or twice in a week and slowly my stomach starts bulging and by evening I get severe head ache so that I must take a tab. I am facing this issue from 1 year. Can some one help me on this please.
I am suffering from hair loss since 3 to 4 years my hair's got very thin and sick and my scalp is getting full of dandruff even after washing my hair it's not going.
I'm suffering from acidity. No matter what I eat or even stop eating, there is this burning sensation in my throat n intestines. Even fresh juices n bananas make me sick and force me to pop anti-oxidants like Jens.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I haven't been able to sleep since 6 day and I having a severe headache tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do . Please help me.
I am 28 years old male suffering from ulcerative colitis since 2 years. I get pus in stool n sumtimes blood. N mucous is always there in stool. I m taking merc core 200 homepathy medicine. Please suggest.
What is the symptom of asthma? And what should I do when I know a sthama attacked me? please and me any suggestion.
Note the following points to avoid malaria.
1) if you are pregnant or with a child, avoid going to mosquito-prone areas.
2) ensure that there is no stagnation of water for more than seven days because these are breeding grounds of mosquitoes. Change the stored water every seventh day and see to it -- in any area - be it your building premises or nearby locality make the water flow down the drain
3) wear clothes that are full sleeved and cover your legs. If children are going out to play, ensure that they are well covered and safe from mosquito bite.
4) ensure that you are sleeping under a mosquito net if there are mosquitoes around you
5) make sure you close the doors and windows of your house before sunset as this is the time when the mosquitoes enter the houses.
6) do not neglect if you see any symptoms of malaria; you should see a doctor immediately. The symptoms include fever& shivering, vomitting, headaches, weakness.
7) chances of getting bitten by malaria causing mosquitoes is high between dusk and dawn so be careful when you are going out at this time.
I am 48 years old female. I have regular pain in the knee and I have blood pressure below average in routine check ups. I have tried change of diet. Also used calcium and multivitamin tablets for few months. Knee caps are being used daily. But still relief is not there.
Due to season change,i get breathing problem like asthama,for atlest for month. I am dieabetic,and blood pressure pat. For last 25 years age 70 years.Residing in vadodara.
Sir I am suffering form fever from last 3 days. I need to know what are the symptoms of dengue. Waiting for answer. Thanking you in anticipation.
I have headache. If I apply vicks vapour, tears come out of my eyes and relieved of head ache. Whether it is related to sinus?
Concentration depends upon the ability to focus. Concentration is basically concerned with disciplining your mind to improve focus. However, your mind will tend to resist your efforts as it loves its own freedom. By practicing 10 to 15 minutes of exercises to improve concentration on a daily basis, you will be able to train and discipline your mind, and hence improve your concentration.
Before proceeding to do these exercises, there is a need to set the mood for it. First of all, you will have to find a place where you can be alone without any disturbance. You can sit cross legged on the floor or on a chair with your spine erect. Take a few deep breaths and then relax your body to direct your attention to it. To start off, you can practice these exercises for 10 minutes and then lengthen the time to 15 minutes after a few weeks of training.
- Exercise 1: Take a book or a magazine and count the number of words in a single paragraph. Count them again to ensure that you have counted correctly. You can start off with one paragraph and as you get used to it, move on to counting words in two paragraphs. Then move on to counting words on the whole page. Make sure that you perform the counting mentally and only with your eyes without pointing your finger at each word. This is one of the simplest brain exercises to improve concentration.
- Exercise 2: Another exercise to increase concentration is count backwards in your mind from hundred to one. Once you have mastered this, move on to counting backwards from hundred to one but this time skipping three numbers such as 100, 97, 94, 91, 88 etc.
- Exercise 3: Select an inspiring word or just a simple sound and think about it in your mind, repeating it in your mind for 5 minutes. Once your mind has begun to concentrate on it easily, move on to 10 minutes of uninterrupted concentration.
Care to share.
Cough and cold are very daunting diseases for anyone out there. Especially for people who have a tendency of catching cold easily. Nobody likes to have a runny nose, vigorous cough and fever. But all these symptoms occur when anyone suffers from cough and cold. However, the symptoms get doubled when anyone suffers with Whooping cough. Though any kind of chronic cough can be severe enough but whooping cough is the most panic striking among them all.
What is whooping cough?
Whooping cough begins with a little respiratory illness and includes runny nose, relentless cough. In later stages a development of vivid, copious mucus with the cough and the whoop sound while coughing develops. Whooping cough can be treated safely. If we look at the homeopathic treatment, there are various remedies for whooping cough. But first and foremost, it is very important to boost your immunity. Good immunity helps you to recover faster. Next you need to add nutrition to your diet, which are very important for your health. So intake green veggies and fruits as much as you can. Talking about the homeopathy treatment, yes there are some common homeopathic medicines available, which are prescribed for whooping cough. However, it depends upon individuals and their condition as to which one would be prescribed.
Listed are homeopathic medicines for whooping cough:
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed if anyone suffers with scanty and prolific cough along with difficulties in chest or lung. The patient may get mucus with cough, but it hardly comes out. As a result, the patient might end up vomiting in an effort to expel the mucus. The cough can be worse in this case, and the patient might feel breathless often. This medicine is prescribed in such a condition when the chest is filled with mucus, but it barely comes out.
- Drosera: This medicine is prescribed when a person experiences convulsions of coughing and ends up having cyanosis and shortness of breathing. The cough will be worse, especially at night, and the patient may end up vomiting. There is a chance of getting cramps in feet and hands while coughing.
- Belladona: This is a very common medicine for whooping cough, which is usually prescribed in the early feverish stages of whooping cough. If taken properly, it can be effective in terms of curing the illness.
Mostly in the coughing stage, patients may face violent cough with red nose and bulging out of eyes, there can be abdominal pain too. Severe irritation in larynx and headache too are noticed in this period. All the above mentioned homeopathic medicines are likely to be used in treating whooping cough infection. However, it is advised to consult a homeopathic doctor before starting any treatment.