Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SwatiYour feedback matters!
Dr. Mere pati ko body me Garmi se 3 funsi ho gayi h. Or voh pak gayi h. Inhe asi funsi aksar hoti rahti h. Aap batao kya kare. Bahut pain ho raha h. Iska koi ilaaz h.
My grandmother who is 80 years old is spitting blood. No coughing or anything. And no body pains too. What can be the reason?
My husband feel all body pain sleeping and feel restless for hours after a physical relation or sex.
How to relax in summer and how can be free from pain in th body and how can be relax in th day please tell me if you know.
I have problem of weakness body pains joint pains fells weak all the day and tired my tsh level is 14.32 and today my doctor prescribe thyroxine sodium ip 100 mg for 15 day is my all problem is cause by tsh.
Hello sir, I have cough and cold from last 3 days and my full body is paining. Please tell me what should I do?
Hi I am 27 years old. I have a small scratch on my left arm by a sharp iron piece. At the time time of injury, I did not take any first aid or medical treatment. I left it like that and now it gives a lot of pain everyday. Please help me to overcome this problem?
I have body pain since 4-5 days what can be the reason? I haven't done anything like extra workout but still my body is in pain.
I am 20 years old got back pain from last 3 weeks now from monday am getting fever irregularly with high temperature and head ache and body pain what should I do.
Hi. I have fever from last three days. And cold too. And having body pain with that. What should I do?
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
Treatment may Include the following:
1. Shoulder exercises: Regular, gentle exercise can help to keep the shoulder joint mobile. If your shoulder is very stiff, exercise may hurt, and it should only be carried out with the guidance of your doctor or physiotherapist. If you are able to, continue using your shoulder as normal saving' the shoulder can cause the muscle to waste and may make stiffness worse.
2. Painkillers: Over-the-counter painkillers such as paracetamol or prescription-only drugs such as codeine may be taken to ease pain and you should discuss this with your general physician or pharmacist.
3. Anti-inflammatory painkillers: Such as ibuprofen and diclofenac, are often prescribed to ease pain and inflammation. Any medication that you take should be discussed with your general physician or pharmacist.
4. Steroid injections into or near the shoulder joint may be effective at relieving pain and inflammation for a few weeks. However, injections are not a cure, and symptoms may return.
I am a sports man and my body is paining due to extra hardwork. I want to know why it is happening if I am doing sex everyday. How should I handle my sex life healthy sports?
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heel pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone. Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications.
- Have adequate amounts of rest.
- Wear shoes that fit properly.
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!