Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Patel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir, recently I gone through my routine blood check up. My Cholesterol is- 250, Direct LDL Cholesterol-160 ,CHOL/HDL RATIO-5.2, LDL/HDLRATIO-3.3 CREATININE-0.86 SGOT-14 T4-11.10 HYDROXYVITAMIN D-19.97 MEAN PLASMA GLUCOSE-116.9 FASTINGBLOOD GLUCOSE PLASMA-98 GLUCOSE PP-82 HBA1C-5.7 Pl suggest me remedy for cholesterol or any other advice.
Sir/mam I have done my medical abort on last December. Now we have planned for pregnancy. My last period date is 11.04.17 but for past 10 days I feel the symptoms of pregnancy like lower abdomen pain and tiredness and giddiness. So today i.e 05.05.17 we gone through pad test and it results negative. Is this right time to test kindly explain.
My self Vishal Jain. I have acne and acne spots problem. I use Supatret 0.1 gel but I want to change this gel please recommend another medicine/gel for acne and acne spots problem.
I am 39year old female, right now I have 13 weeks pregnant, this is my first child, what should I now?
I am 30 years of age. I am very upset on seeing the current situation of teenagers. Especially girls. I am getting very depressed when I see a girl getting attracted towards sex. I tried a lot to make myself away from this but my mind always try to protect them. Because of this behaviour so many negative thoughts comes in my mind. Whole day long I think about this. Please help me else I will get destroyed.
Sometimes I feel chest discomfort like some heavy weight is on my chest and my heart beat also increases then after few minutes everything turns normal.
Can I have some idea about the cost of normal delivery or operation delivery. Delivery by operation is safe or not for the mother?
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.