Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati PatelYour feedback matters!
Whenever I wash my hair every single time they become very hard. No matter which shampoo I use, I am getting the same result. What can I do to stop this?
I am tall person with the weight of 57kg I want to loss my weight and I can not eat any spices made eatables.
I have pain on my neck and back. I got medicines but that is not much effectable. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 25 years old male, my hands are very rough when I use soap it becomes more rough as it was earlier. Please advise.
For people recovering from a back surgery, constipation is quite common and causes discomfort or pain. There are several aspects of a back surgery which may lead to constipation. They include anaesthesia, changes in diet, stress and the use of some pain relieving medicines.
- The symptoms of constipation are:
- Pain and bloating in the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Hard stools and the inability of bowel movement.
Ways to prevent constipation:
Here are several simple ways by which you can prevent or minimize pain or discomfort due to constipation after a back surgery.
- You should increase your daily activities as early as possible after a back surgery. You should walk regularly.
- You must reduce the use of narcotic medicines and use only what is needed for controlling pain. Narcotic medicines slow bowel movement and cause constipation. Use non-narcotic pain relieving medicines to prevent constipation.
- You can use fiber laxatives, stool softeners or combination products after a back surgery to prevent constipation.
- Drinking a lot of water and non caffeinated fluids is very important. You should also have apple cider juice and prune juice, which are effective natural laxatives.
- You should eat natural fiber-rich food for intestinal stimulation. These include whole grains, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. It is best to avoid cheese, meat and processed food. Instead of large meals, you must have frequent, small meals throughout the day.
Medicines for constipation:
Non prescription medicines can be taken for preventing or treating constipation after a back surgery.
Here is a list of some effective medicines that relieve constipation:
- Bulk fiber laxatives, which add bulk to stool and encourage water to stay in the colon. These medicines need up to three days to show effect.
- Stool softeners or emollient laxatives help in softening stool by making fluids mix with them.
- Stimulant laxatives take action by stimulation of bowel contractions for moving stool out. They are effective and start working very quickly.
- Combination laxatives perform the functions of laxatives and stool softeners together.
- Suppositories also perform the dual function of stool softening and acting as laxatives. The colon gets contracted, and stool is pushed out and as the stool gets softer, it can pass easily.
- Enemas perform the function of bowel movement stimulation. Liquids are injected into the rectum, up into the colon. This stimulates the colon, and stool is passed.
Constipation occurs commonly in patients after undergoing a back surgery. This may cause utter discomfort and pain. You should take proper precautions and remedies in case of constipation after a back surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a pain in my belly. I am a sugar patient. What should I do? What is the right Medicine for this type pain?
I am suffering from improper urination, that is I have frequent urge, unsatisfactory urination & it drips afterwords & wets my underwear. No diabetes, but my father died of prostate cancer. More over I possess hypersexuality which I don't want as my wife is not that interested in sex & I don't want to try any other way to fulfill this need. Please guide me.
Sir, I am 22 year old male. Sir I have back pain since 2 week. Sir l meet a doctor he was given a treatment but no use sir give a right solution it's my humble request, sir?
I am suffering from male pattern baldness for 3 years now I am 21. I used many oils like mx5 tugain, still hair fall did not stop and dandruff is also very high. I usually sleep very late and also masturbate at least 5 times a weak does this have anything to do with my problem?
Hi doctor, last three days onwards I am feeling small pain on abdomin top. Even I not for my periods also. Actually we are planning for a baby. I am having pcod problem, weight 86lbs and my menstrual cycle every month I correct. I had even check blockage of fallopian tubes, every thing is fine. Can I know why I am getting some nausea on top of abdominal. Please explain me can I become pregnant ?
Dear sir, good evening, I have 7 mm Stone in gallbladder, doctor say their is no any medicine for this, I need to operate, due to stone I fact to much problem for acidity and also pain in center of the chest.
I am losing my hair frequently, also I would like to know whether I could put up some height and weight at this age. I am 24 now,.
I often get white spots on tonsils. Due to this I get throat infection. How to prevent white spots from coming?
I am a 60 year old lady. I am suffering from Thyroid in my neck. Now a days i'm feeling uncomfortable while eating. What precautions should I take and what should I eat and what not. Please help me.
Children who are exposed to household pesticides have an increased risk of developing certain childhood cancers and 47 percent greater risk of developing childhood leukaemia and are 43 percent more likely to be diagnosed with childhood lymphoma
Herbicide exposure also increased the risk of leukaemia preventive measures should be considered to reduce children's exposure to pesticides at home