Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Mhatre
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati MhatreYour feedback matters!
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease.
I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. How I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. What they are. Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put on very.
I have inserted leberta copper iud in june 25. We started doing intercourse in july 25 without any condom. Semen enter my vagina directly. If we do intercourse 4-5 times in month or after my period without any condom is there possibility to get pregnant.
Agr kisi cloth ya hand ya kisis b cheez pai kisis male ka spern gira ho aur sex girnai k 5 6 seconds k baad agr wo cloth. Hand ya aur koo b cheez ladki k vagina ko touch ho toh kya girl pregnant reh sakti hai.
Our freedom fighters fought for the country with dedication and passion, to get us our independence. They are the ones responsible for freeing Indian and shaping our country's future.
Freedom Fighters kept themselves physically fit and mentally stable by discipline, so they could arise to any emergency situation all day long, throughout the year. Their physical fitness and stamina played a very important role during war like crisis.
In today's fast paced world, people suffer from lot of stress and strain at every step of life. The concept of 'good health and healthy living' is not possible without any workout. The sense of health consciousness arises only after a sickness. This must be avoided, and the notion 'Prevention is better than cure' be adopted. So, to keep yourself healthy and going, why not follow a freedom fighter's workout regime.
First of all, the notion that one needs to go to the gym or workout on machines needs to be shoved. People in the olden times kept themselves fit without any fancy equipment or machines. They followed rigorous exercise regime and kept themselves healthy and strong. So, to become fit, one should seriously follow different formats of exercising with a routine. Running, swimming, jogging, push-ups, squat are some of the exercises that can be taken up to stay fit.
Doing these aerobic exercises regularly helps in toning almost every muscle in the body. Jogging has been proven to be good for the heart as it reduces the risk of heart diseases. They deliver oxygen to the heart and muscles. This list of exercise is good for people of all generations and sex. To be fit, you can do workouts like Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-up and Squat.
- Push-ups: This exercise helps to improve the muscles of the arms, chest and shoulders. This exercise helps to build abs; it is an exercise for the manly youth.
- Pull-ups: In this posture of exercising the upper half of the body is pulled. It is simply hanging from a firm rod and pulling your upwards. This exercise is extremely good for your shoulders and arms.
- Sit-ups: It is the best exercise to build strong abdominal muscles. It also helps the hip muscles. This is a very good exercise pro-pregnancy because most women tend to put on weight.
- Squat exercise: This is a great exercise which targets quadriceps, hamstrings and rest of the body. It also trains the muscle of the thighs. This is a welcoming exercise for the youth as well as athletes.
Lastly we must workout with the same zeal as our freedom fighters, to keep our body fit as a fiddle. We should follow our exercise schedule religiously and be dedicated to keeping our bodies fit!
My friend in having vaginal bleeding from last 10 days and she have taken emergency contraceptive pill before 20 Day's What should she do?
I am 24 years old suffering from PCOD. I am taking krimson 35. Today is the 10th day of tablet. I can see spotting. Please tell me what is this. Every two or three days I see spotting. Is it periods or something else. Please let me know.
I had my last period on 20th feb which ended on 25th Feb. I had intercourse between 3-11th march Since then no periods. How many weeks pregnant am I? How do I count my weeks of Pregnancy.
Think you’re smart, rational or open-minded? You are, if you submit to suspending your beliefs and challenging them from time to time, at least privately, through an internal dialogue. This article will give you the tools you need to eliminate any negative beliefs or mental blocks. Learning how to shift to a more useful belief or learning how to eliminate a self-defeating belief is a prerequisite for any kind of progress or achievement.
Don’t you get annoyed with the person who says to you, “I know it’s a problem, but that’s how I am!” Or do you feel compelled to accept that answer with sympathy? Are YOU someone who conveniently uses that line? By the way, it’s also a line commonly used by eve-teasers, rapists, serial offenders... you get the point! It’s basically saying, “I am not going to change”. Something that “feels natural”, is neither justified, nor is it a permanent part of YOU (i.e., your identity). It’s just like the “natural” feeling you get about wanting to kill your boss or an irritating colleague sometimes...but you don’t actually stab them, do you? (Coward!)
Therefore, the question is: Would you rather “feel natural” or would you rather be happier and more productive? EVERY belief is literally constructed by an individual. We’re born with a tabula rasa – a blank mental slate. Mathematically, if everything is constructed, then everything can similarly be deconstructed as well. Changing beliefs requires two things – volition (your decision to change) and an effective analytical method. The former will reduce the number of people who read further by 80%, and the latter will transform about 10-20% of the remaining ones. (So needless to say, believing a limiting belief to be permanent is the most destructive belief of them all! )
Okay, here we go... the effective analytical method in four steps:
1) Pick the belief that’s limiting your progress; the one you want to change. For example, “I can’t communicate or speak fluently.”
2) Eliminate this belief by analysis. Ask yourself:
a. From whom did I pick up this belief? Is that person an authority on the subject?
For example, “I don’t know...I’ve been saying that to myself for a while,” or “A parent or teacher or Mr. X told me I can’t”. Yeah, they told Albert Einstein that he was too dumb to learn too! Even if that person is an expert on the subject, haven’t experts been proven wrong on so many occasions?
b. What examples did I focus on (or failed to focus on) when establishing this stupid belief?
For example, “I was too nervous in school and messed up one-time...and then it just became a habit because I believed the first failure to be a permanent part of my communication skills.” “I failed to focus on the times I did okay.”
c. How has this belief affected my well-being? And what is it going to cost me in future?
Note down all the negative consequences of retaining this belief. For example, “I haven’t made a lot of friends, I’m unable to crack a job interview, get very nervous talking to people, and my career is going to remain ordinary. Consequently, I’m going to suffer in my relationships and financial life as well.”
d. How is this belief ridiculous or dumb?
For example, “It’s dumb because everyone without a medical problem can speak well. I speak well with my closest friend or family member. Why can’t I do the same with others? I just haven’t made enough effort.”
3) Add a new belief. Find all possible new ways:
a. Past event. Can you remember a time when you demonstrated the OPPOSITE?
For example, “Yes, I spoke pretty well when I was __ years old”, “Yes, once, when I was talking to XYZ last year”.
b. Is there an area of your life you already do/are this?
For example, “Sometimes...with my father”, or even “yes, with myself!”
c. Can you model someone else to do/be this? (Whether that person is in your network, on TV, or even modelling an imaginary belief... it doesn’t matter!)
For example, “I love how that news anchor speaks. I notice he talks louder and opens his mouth clearly while speaking... maybe I’ll try that.”
d. Educate yourself. What can you learn?
For example, “I can go on Youtube and watch videos on good communication techniques”, “I’ll start talking to my close friend in English (for someone who’s not fluent with English) and ask her to teach/correct me repeatedly,” or “I’ll buy that book on Flipkart”.
4) Pick the most useful ways from Step 3 to strengthen this new belief. Keep practising this new behaviour and keep questioning the old belief.
For example, when you say to yourself, “Oh I can’t speak well”, STOP! And remember that you’ve done this exercise above. Then remind yourself Step 2 (i.e., the consequences of continuing this belief, and why it’s dumb). Finally, strengthen the NEW belief with Step 3. R.E.P.E.A.T every time you catch yourself thinking of the limiting belief.