Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwatiYour feedback matters!
Mere pet m dard hua toh doctor ne advice diya ki ultrasound krva lo toh report m 1. Bulky Right Ovary With Few Cysts. Largest size 2.6*1.0*2.2 Cm h 2. Mild POD Collection? PID. Toh kya normal h ya nhi m bahut pareshan hu please mere help kre.
Before marriage a girl already sex with a boy, then wht type of exercise they get back her virginity.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
I did not like to do sex as I never get pleasure feeling while doing it. It also affects my hubby pleasure. What should I do so that I can also enjoy doing sex.
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
I was on krimson 35 from november. Doctor prescribed me to start from 5th day of the cycle. But did not remember if I have started from 4th or 5th. Pill pack ended timely and bleeding occurred in the 7 day break. I again started dec pill pack from the 5th day of period (may be the gap was 8 days. My dec pill pack ended on 24th dec (usually take the pill from 9-11 pm at night. Never missed any pill. On 25th dec partner rubbed his unprotected genitals on my butt (no intercourse, no ejaculation, he went to toilet before the act). Bleeding occurred from 28th dec-2nd January. Again started jan pill pack from 5th day. This time the gap was 7 days. And I took the pill on same time each day. Pill pack ended on 21st jan and bleeding occurred from 25th January to 29th january. My feb pack got over on 18th February and period started from 22nd feb to 27th feb Every time bleeding was light on the first day and got heavier on third day and from fourth day night it becomes lesser and it comes regularly on 4th day of stopping pill. My march pill got over on 18th march. And period started from 22nd march-27th march. No sex activity after 25th dec. Is their any chance of pregnancy since I had certain confusion with November pill regarding the pill free interval. Since no ejaculation or intercourse, will it be able for sperms in precum to make you conceive? Is their any chance of conceiving? M I safe.
I am 30 weeks pregnant nd my baby weight is 1 Kg 800 gm. I want to know that it is sufficient or not?
Hi sir I'm 30 years old I'm suffering pcos and weight gain issue my gyanaec suggest me evecare mor & night harmony F night it's cure for pcos how many months to continue this medicine I'm working myself doing intense exercise & yoga to reduce as well pcos. I'm trying to conceive marriage life 4 years no child my height. 5.4 and weight 85 please help me out.
My last LMP is 17 December 2015 so according to this date at present which month is going so am I 8 months pregnant or 9 months pregnant please clear I am totally confused and according to sonography reports my EDD IS 6th September and 10th September. According to you which month is correct.
I'm pregnant. My first scanning is over in 3 rd month. The fetus measurement is detailed in scanning report. How much is measure is require in 3 rd month baby.
Hello I am addicted to incest porn like mom son, bro sis. Is it bad through I know incest marriage not possible neither I want nor I want child from incest sex. Kindly guide.
Trying to get pregnant can go either ways for most couples that is it can be a breeze, or it can be a difficult process that ends up with lots of fertility clinic visits. While in some cases, the reasons for not being able to conceive may come down to male infertility, there are many cases where the reason may be female infertility too. In many other cases, both male and female infertility may be the cause.
Let us discuss female infertility in more details here.
When can it be called Infertility?
When a couple is not being able to conceive even after trying for a period of over a year, then a case can be made in favour of infertility. Infertility can result from females in at least one third of the cases, as per various medical studies. While the actual cause may be difficult to diagnose, there are many available treatments that one can use in order to fix the underlying issues.
When to Start Worrying?
Female infertility comes with many symptoms, while the main symptom may be the inability to conceive, the other symptoms include excessively long menstrual cycles that show signs of slowing down only after 35 days or so, or even cycles that are too short where they appear within 21 days. Irregular and absent periods can point at the lack of ovulation which is the main sign of infertility. Other than that, there are no outward signs of infertility as such apart from pelvic pain and cramping or heavy bleeding during periods. If you are 30 years of age, or younger, then you may want to see a doctor regarding irregular and absent periods, or the lack of conception even after trying for a year. Also, if you are between 35 and 40 years of age, you can discuss the inability to conceive with your doctor, after efforts for six months. If you have been trying to conceive and you are over 40 years of age, then the doctor will put you through tests on an immediate basis.
The Requirements for Conception?
In order to conceive, you will need to ovulate on a normal basis and have regular menstrual cycles as well as intercourse. Also, your fallopian tubes and uterus must be in normal working condition without any infections and other conditions.
There may be many causes for female infertility including ovarian faults like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), hypothalamic dysfunction, premature ovarian insufficiency and excessive prolactin in the ovaries. Also, pelvic inflammation disorders that lead to damage of the fallopian tubes and other uterus related issues like endometriosis can lead to female infertility. Other causes of infertility include thyroid dysfunction, uterine anomalies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.