Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Swati

Gynaecologist, Mumbai

500 at clinic
Dr. Swati Gynaecologist, Mumbai
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Swati
Dr. Swati is an experienced Gynaecologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Swati personally at Dr Jaydeep D Tank Nursing Home in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Swati on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Jaydeep D Tank Nursing Home

Ambika Darshan, Rajawadi, M G Road. Landmark: Above Bharti Jewellers, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Swati

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My mom is suffering from MND. Doctors are saying that it can't be cured. Have you any treatment?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
It takes a long time to get control over mnd. We can try ayurveda treatment. You need patience for that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir / mam i'm 24 female after my marriage I hv a miscarriage according to Dr. Prescription I hv an abortion done after dat m suffering from vaginal infection its seems to look like cottage cheese while hvng a sex there's a burning sensation n itching I asked the Dr. She told me for some test all were negative after that she prescribed me for vaginal tablet but mam the problem in not gone prply it hppns 3-4 tyms in the year.

Homeopath, Kolkata
I suggest you to start homeopathy treatment immediately, after infection spread wash part every time you go for urination avoid curd spicy food take water plenty do a recent routine urine test and send me the report image I will prescribe after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii. I'm Sowmya (married) .i have irregular periods (pcod) from 3 years. Last 2 months I got periods regularly. This month periods not came. I took pregnancy test it shows negative. I did not consult any doctor till now. Please give me any suggestions to proceed further any treatment.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.In PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome )many small cysts appear in ovary-causing hormonal imbalance and .there is production of excess Testosterone. Diet rich in Omega 3 Fatty acid reducece excess Testosterone and can be used in the treatment 2.They secrete more androgen 3.The symptoms are weight gain,acne, decreased ovulation, irregular period, infertility, depression, extra facial and body hair, hair loss from scalp, insulin resistance causing Diabetes. is genetically inherited,runs in families can be diagnosed by pelvic laparoscopy/vaginal ultrasound. 6.Treatment-surgery/anti androgen therapy 7.consult gynecologist for advice and treatment Precaution 1.Eat vegetable,fruits, nuts, bean, whole grain food 2. Avoid saturated food like meat, cheese, fried food 3.Go for regular exercise, reduce weight, control diet
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from pcos (polysistic ovaries) from past 6 yrs I took treatment from a gynecologist but didn't find any change in my periods Wat further steps shud I take?

MD- Homeopathy
Homeopath, Hyderabad
You should take treatment from homoeopathic or ayurvedic physician. Pcos is common disease nowdays. It changes so many things in your life. Homoeopathy can heal you completely from root. It is chronic disease, so it took so many years still you are not well. Manage your stress. Do regular exercise.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor my age is 23 I have 1 girl baby she is 2years 2months. My height is 5.1 weight is 65kg. I have suddenly knee pain most of the time evening and night half day is there I can't sleep I can't sit that time doctor suggested do blood test uric acid today result also came 7.4 is there uric acid any problem for future pregnancy please tell me I'm taking weight loss capsule fatnile and nutrislim+ powder and capsule so please tell me.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, msc in dietetics & food service management
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Indore
For wt reduction you follow diet why you taking medicine. Your wt should b 50 kg according to your height. Include less oil less salt less sugar in your diet. Do exercise.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is Penis Fracture A Reality?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Noida
Is Penis Fracture A Reality?

It is not a myth but an actual condition that might happen when it is erect and experiences a certain amount of force. However, since this organ doesn't contain actual bones, the effect of its fracture differs from that of an arm or leg fracture. ?

What is penis fracture?
Penis fracture is a condition where an erect penis suffers a fracture. An erect penis is filled with blood, in this condition, if it is bent forcefully or suddenly, it can suffer a fracture. The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder; during erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are-
1. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
2. Loss of erection almost immediately
3. Feeling of pain in the affected area
4. Bruising of the area
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it
In the case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications. A physical exam followed by exams like MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.

689 people found this helpful

Vomiting heavily as she is pregnant when they will get reduced. She is in third month at present. Please advise.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Pune
Usually vomiting stops after completion of 3 months but at some times it may continue for longer time, avoid being on empty stomach for long time. Observe the food that usually induced vomiting & avoid it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Mere wife ke per pe sujan rahetahe per dukhte he age 45 time period irregular .Please help

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
Please get her urine routine and hemoglobin done to understand exact cause of the selling and start calcium supplements as well.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from heavy white discharge some times itching my period is clot and painful lower abdominal pain back pain from 2 years to not stop please help me I am 23 years old.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Home Remedy- Cook a handful of rice in a half a lit of water in an open pan. When rice is ready don’t throw the residue water drink reason this water when it remains that much hot that you can consume. Drink it on adding 1 tsp of sugar. This relieves your leucorrhoea that within a week. Treatment- 1-Take pranacharya leucorest syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. 2-Take pranacharya leucona capsule 1-1 twice a day Diet-avoid tea and coffee.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Lump discovered please help Hi, I have never had a lump in my breast before I'm 24 years old and I'm worried. The lump is on the same side as where I had an abscess removed recently. It's red and inflamed on the outside and tender to touch. Wondering what it could be, thanks x.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If the lump is red and tender it is most likely breast abscess. Abscess needs to be immediately drained. If they r occurring again and again, means you need to get sugar tested.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi team, shally is my gf and she has menstrual problem. She has continue menstrual as per cycle. Her last menstrual was September month on 2015 and yesterday she got menstrual but little bit and now she is OK! So where is the problem that she has not continue menstrual. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible and tell me which medicine she can use or what she can do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
The following lifestyle factors can also upset your balance of hormones and cause irregular bleeding: • extreme weight loss or weight gain • excessive exercise • stress Contraceptives An intrauterine system (IUS) or contraceptive pill may cause spotting between periods. An intrauterine device (IUD) doesn't cause irregular periods, but can cause heavy bleeding or painful bleeding. Small bleeds, known as breakthrough bleeds, are common when the contraceptive pill is first used. They're usually lighter and shorter than normal periods, and usually stop within the first few months. Polycystic ovary syndrome Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) occurs when very small cysts (small, fluid-filled sacs) develop in the ovaries. The usual symptoms of PCOS are irregular or light periods or no periods at all. This is because, in women with PCOS, ovulation (the release of an egg) may not take place as often as normal. The production of hormones may also be unbalanced, and you could have higher levels of testosterone than normal. Testosterone is a male hormone that women usually have a small amount of. Gynaecological problems Irregular bleeding can also be caused by an unsuspected pregnancy, early miscarriage, or problems with the womb or ovaries. Your Gynae may refer you to a gynaecologist (a specialist in conditions of the female reproductive system) if further investigation and treatment is needed. Thyroid disorders A thyroid disorder is another possible, but rare, cause of irregular periods. The thyroid gland, found in the neck, produces hormones that maintain the body's metabolism (the chemical processes your body uses to turn food into energy). Your Gynae may test for a thyroid problem by taking a blood test to check levels of thyroid hormones in your blood. Ruling out pregnancy If you have irregular periods, your Gynae may recommend a pregnancy test and ultrasound scan to rule out a possible pregnancy, particularly if you're in pain (which could mean you're having an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage). So treatment will depend upon the cause and for that a proper casetaking is required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Before periods whn I got my hemoglobin checked it was 10.5 and after periods its 8.5. How did it detoriate so much?

General Physician, Chandigarh
Sometimes there is variation in laboratory readings so get it checked once again from a different laboratory.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. I'm 24 years lady. Please I had unprotected sex and took 2 pills of emergency contraceptive 1 hour later, then again had sex in 2 hours, please I'm I still protected.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Emergency contraceptive pills have a very little role in avoiding pregnancy, intact they create confusion by showing a withdrawal bleeding, so advise you to now just wait for your due date and if you miss your due date, do a Urine pregnancy test to confirm for pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My period started 30th of December and ended on 2nd january and my ovulation is starting on 9th and ends 15th January. How do I have sex within my ovulation period so I can be pregnant (consumption)

BHMS, Certified in Aesthetic Skin Treatments, Certified in Applied Behaviour Analysis
Homeopath, Mumbai
Most doctors and fertility experts agree that having sex multiple times during ovulation and just prior to ovulation will increase a couple’s chances of becoming pregnant. Each time you have sex during your fertile window is a better chance that you will become pregnant during that month. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise (sometimes this is not a good idea for men with known sperm issues), having more sex during ovulation is usually a good idea. The time when you are ovulating is the best possible chance to conceive, but keep in mind that everything has to be just right in order to actually get pregnant. A lot of times the sperm and the egg meet and the beginnings of an embryo will start, but implantation never occurs and you would have a normal period and no pregnancy. And there are a significant number of "pregnancies" that implant and then spontaneously miscarry long before you would know you were pregnant and you'd have a normal period.Also keep in mind that sperm can live in the vagina for approx 3-7 days, so it is possible to get pregnant from sex either a few days before or a few days after ovulation.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 40 she had UTERINE ARTERY EMBOLISATION last year but still she is suffering from pain during periods and had swelling in her right leg. I want to know what should i do to get her out of these problems ?

MD - Maternity & Child Health
Gynaecologist, Bangalore
Consult your gynecologist about this who has done the procedure to help u better. Stree woman health care centre bangalore
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife's age is 29, one child's mother. Why does her monthly menses forward/advance 12/13 days in every months. Please inform.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
You need to find the reason for irregular menses first. For which get the Ultrasound Lower Abdomen and Thyroid Profile done. You need to visit a gynaecologist with the reports for further advise.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir. I am a 21years female. I got 3-4 bulges in my veginal portion which gives me lot of pain and I am unable to walk. Please tell me the reason and treament.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Take medicenes for antibiotic for 5 days and pain killer also ayurvedic medicenes are 1 arogyavardhini 2, mahayograj guggulu. 3. Chandraprabha Vati for 15 days 2 times a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex 2 days ago with my husband. During sex the condom broke and he quickly changed the condom, it was a matter of split second. I went to urinate so as to wash away any sperm that might have escaped from the broken condom. However he is not sure whether he ejaculated or not. I do want to take any contraceptive pills due to their long term side effects. What should I do? Are there any chances of pregnancy?

MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Epidemiologist, Hyderabad
In any sexual encounter, pregnancy is always a possibility. Contraceptive pills are safe, if used correctly and as per doctor's advice. First get a pregnancy test to know if you have become pregnant or not and then take action.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend use viagra for sex with his wife. He has erection problem. Will taking viagra be helpful to make her pregnancy.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- pregnancy requires quality sperms. Viagra alters the blood circulation of penis making it hard and last long during sex, it has no effects on sperm quality and quantity.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed