Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati DabaraseYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor from many days on Internet I'm reading a lot about wright loss wonder pill. It is called Wow Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss. They are saying it's 100% natural herbs without any side affects. I want to try those. But I want a Doctors opinion to see the ingredients of that medicine and suggest me if I can go a head taking those weight loss pill or no. Please suggest.
Hi I am 28 years old and I am sixth month pregnant woman. I got tested lost month hiv and I got positive and again tested in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor said you should confirm by Western blot method and go to ictc centres you and your husband both go for test. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods I got positive and my husband got hiv negative. Doctor said to my husband after three months again go for test. Can I go for Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? My cd4count is 626. Based on this at what stage I have hiv? Tell me pls I am totally blank and depressed.
My wife didnt has her periods for more then a month now. She crossed 12 days above her routine periods. We have checked with pregnancy test sticks for twice at different days but results are negative as it meant to be as we take every precautions. She underwent scissor and gave birth to baby girl 2.5 years back. She missed her periods a couple of months back as well but duration was not so long. She is having every symptoms right now that a women has while periods are near. Plz guide.
Sir, After the birth of my 3rd child I have opted to take Copper T 4 months ago. Date of delivery. 6 sep 16 Date of insertion of Cu T. 12 Jan 17. Till Mar 17 I had normal periods. Apr 17 onwards I was facing with continuous bleeding. Then Gynecologist had given norethisterone for 3 days ie. 1-1-1. Then the bleeding has stopped. Then she told me to continue the same medicine like 1-0-1 for next 16 days to wait for a normal cycle. Then after 10 days of its use, bleeding started again. Then she had given a tab control the blooding only and advised to do the blood tests like TSH Hb and all. All the tests were normal except TSH (5.42). So she has given Thyronorm 12.5 tab OD for a month. She is in breast feeding the little one. Is it safe for mother and baby to continue this? Possible Side effects? And if it starts, need to take life long? Is it related to any hormonal changes in the body after taking these medicines. Regards.
I'm 36th week pregnant. I got my Doppler scan by yesterday. It has shown everything normal and loop or cord around the neck. Does it cause any problem during delivery? Please let me know.
Is thyroid effects getting pregnancy if yes please let me know how can I over come from thyroid effects.
Today may be I'm 12 dpo & I tested then the result was negative but still I'm feeling weakness and frequent urination and feeling nausea and every sign of pregnancy. My due date of period is 3rd august.
Can metallic taste be a symptom of morning after pill or is it because it did not work. I had taken the pill 3 days ago, the day on which I had sex. And moreover, I was on my safe sex period. Should I be concerned about pregnancy or is it just because of all the elevated hormone because of the pill. I took it even a month or two before. I have no other symptoms.
Is it imp to eat iron tablet during pregnancy. I will not able to eat so pls suggests some iron food.
My wife is pregnant and 2nd week of pregnancy what will the diet chart for healthy baby or normal delivery?
Here are some Do's and Don'ts at the time of high risk pregnancy
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
Have a breakfast by 8: 30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10: 30 am
Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
At 2: 30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.
Hello Dr. I am pregnant last 6 month when I am with my partner daily iwnt to do sex is it ok or dangerous to our baby lease suggest me I am worried Abt that.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.