Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati A SawantYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ mam. My friend has a problem of sneezing very frequently and due to that sneezing problem he often have problem in speaking too. This problem had arisen since 2014 and since then he consulted many general physicians but that of no cause. Apart from this he also says that he has cough in throat and nose always. He also has some allergy from dust. Please guide my friend. Thank you.
I have high fever and pain in my eyes. Have taken decold total got some relief but again getting fever. please suggest some medicines.
My legs pain every evening. And I also get headache. And get tired after working for 20 minutes. Suggest me.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please answer.
I am suffering from pimples and scars .How to get rid of it. And tell me some juices to drink to have skin glow.
I am 45 Yr my wt 80 Height is 5feet. I will go to bed around 12 M night & Get up @7, 30 am. I finding very difficult to get up early to go for walk or to do exercise. Pl help to over come from laziness. In the sleep I will Lot of dreams. I feel to sleep for long duration. Pl help me.
I am 17 years old. I am very slim. I want gain my weight but my weight is not increasing. I am very slim according to my age. please suggest me some healthy diet plan to gain my weight faster.
I am 27 years old. After pregnancy I hv backache problem. Also my legs pain a lot. Backache I can understand as I had c section but legs I really need help.
My husband is 36 years old. He is having uric acid 8.44. Is there any thing to worry about. please help me to fix a diet. Let me know dos and don't s. He is having bp high.
Have started taking R cinex 600, combutol 1000, pyzina 750 (2wice daily) and benadon. I am also taking the previous medicine also. I.e. Eltroxin 100 for thyroid, glisen 2 & cetaphil xr 500 (2wice daily) for diabetes, olmy 40 for BP, rozavel 5 for cholesterol, febuget 40 for uric acid. Kindly suggest the diet/nutrition chart for me.
Hii doctor I want to ask about pimples Always have 2 and 3 pimples on my face I am not using cream, face wash, but my face is oily. And pimples having white puse and it's pain full so what should I do? And red spotted dot on my neck.
My leg and hand are in very much pain, and when I try to move them a sound of bone breaking came out. please let me know what should I do.
How to grow breast naturally if I massage regularly they are grow I hear this some one told me that. please how to grow its 32 now age 23.
I am a student. 18 years old. I am smoking since last 4 months. But I want to quit smoking. Please help me!
I am a 18 years old guy. Whenever I sit cross legged, I'm experiencing numbness in my legs due to obstruction of blood flow. What might be the reason and suggest me some remedies to prevent it from happening.
I have headache problem. Some time when I wake up morning time then my head slowly start paining after that at evening time its fully increased I can not control that time. What is the solution for this.
Onions are a part of the Allium group of vegetables and herbs, which additionally include chives, garlic, scallions and leeks. Allium vegetables have been known for a long time for their specialty of sharp flavours as well as for their curing and healing properties. Onions are a thick and layered vegetable and while they are low in calories, they are highly advantageous when it comes to a steady supply of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and cancer prevention agents. Here is how consuming onions can be very beneficial for your health:
- Organosulfer compounds: Allium vegetables have broadly been known as cancer prevention agents, particularly stomach and colorectal tumours. They have beneficial and healing impacts are likely due to a limited amount of organosulfur compounds present in them as compared to other vegetables.
- Folate: Folate, found in onions, may help with depression by keeping an overabundance of homocysteine from shaping in the body, which can keep blood and different nutrients from reaching the brain. Abundance of homocysteine hinders the growth of serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
- Vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C is required for the building and support of collagen, which gives a sheen and volume to the skin and hair, respectively. Onions have abundance of vitamin C.
- Other Vitamins: Onion contains common sugar, vitamins A, B6, C, E and minerals, for example, sodium, potassium, press and dietary fibre. More importantly, onions contain folic acid, which is very important for a woman’s health especially for pregnant women.
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are not generally recommended in heavy doses, however, they sustain the good bacteria in your body. These valuable bacteria then help with the processing and digestion of your food. They help the immune system to a great extent. One such prebiotic is inulin, a water-dissolvable type of dietary fibre that is found in onions. It helps in preventing ulcers.
- Sulfur: Sulfur helps in bringing down cholesterol and triglycerides. The allium and allyl disulphide in onions have likewise been said to get rid of vein stiffness by discharging nitric oxide. This may reduce the racing heartbeat, get rid of blood clots and decline the danger of heart diseases, vascular diseases and strokes.
- Quercetin: Quercetin in onions is additionally helpful. It offers both cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties that may help the heart.
- Cardio-vascular diseases: Onions are shockingly high in gainful polyphenols. These play a critical part in averting and decreasing the movement of diabetes, cancer and neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Regular antihistamin: Quercetin helps in cell reinforcement. It has calming properties that may help fight the painful symptoms of chronic diseases like coronary illness and cancer. Quercetin has been successful in preventing histamine discharge (histamines are the chemicals that cause allergic reactions).
Therefore, onions should be consumed regularly in either a raw form or in your daily vegetables. They not only are easy to consume and digest, but also give you life-long health benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.