Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati A Sawant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati A SawantYour feedback matters!
I had peptic ulcer and got healed 4 years. Now, I am getting similar pain in the same place of stomach. Doctor advised to take Derek-L capsules for 30 days. Even after that still pain is there. Please suggest remedy ?
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation problem; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specilized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.