Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwathiYour feedback matters!
My mom is a fallopian tube carcinoma patient. She undergone two surgeries and one complete cycle of chemotherapy. She is under weight. Around 35 kgs. Does she require any further treatment? Or is there any chances of recurrence of carcinoma anymore? Her recent can 125 test shows 13.
Sir mere dost ne sex kiya tha bina kisi nirodh ke par wo bta rha tha ki uska safed pani ladki m ni gya tha to kya ye ho sakta h ki ladki pregnant ho jayegi sir jawab de detail ke sath please bataye solution.
Dear Sir/Madam, We are in little trouble and unable to take decision. May I request you to please provide your suggestion/treatment plan if anything left. Problem ? My wife is suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) three times. I have one daughter her age is 10.5 Years. We are trying for second baby from more than 5 years. But still no luck. About my wife - Her name is Arunima Pandey (Age 38). Height ? 5 feet, Weight -63 Kg. There are two major problem she is having first Thyroid. But it is under observation and control from last 3-4 years. thyronorm 100 mg she is taking because this is most suitable dose for her. Second problem is migraine, it created lot of trouble in first two recurrent pregnancy loss. But she tolerated the same without medicine or just few crocin. We just got root cause for her migration and it was because of the cervical. She is very well now after therapy. But I would like to highlight here that she has taken lots of different variety of pain killer in the past. But last one year she is not taking any. Before below she was infertility patient. 2-IUI failed, IVF failed in middle due to very less eggs formation (AMH- .81, 05-Dec-2013). Right tube ectopic. But she got pregnant without any medicine. See below history. 1.First recurrent pregnancy loss ? LMP ? 02-Feb-2014, GA by LMP-11 Week, 3 days, Cardiac activity absent, missed abortion. Treatment pre pregnancy ? Phalaghit, satawari and Aloes compound Treatment post pregnancy ? mucaine gel and Gestofit 200 mg, Ecosprin 75 mg, Garbhpal Rash. Pregnancy termination by ? D.
Hi I and my husband are trying to get conceived and to get pregnancy I am 24 years old my period date in this month is september 10 I want to get pregnancy in a natural manner and in which dates should I and my husband should get conceived and about how much time and tell me detailed procedure about my question please.
I have too much of hairfall and also my periods get delayed for long time what should I do to prevent both?
Hi .I am 7 month pregnant. .from past few days while awake up from bed I am getting pain in my lower abdomen. Like pulling down .just for few min after that pain will stop .is it normal during pregnancy.
My baby is 6 months old. My periods r nt regular ,first of had my period after a month then after 20 days then after 2 months. I am breastfeeding my baby n m weaning him 2. Wats the safe period for sex?
I had withdrawal sex on 14th day of my cycle or 9th day after my periods ended. Should I take an ipill to avoid getting pregnant or it's not necessary. please suggest the useful.
Today is 4th day of my wife's missed period. She has taken home pregnancy test using kit but it is negative. What should she do now.
I had unprotected sex one day before onset of my periods. I took ipill the next day morning. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Its been 3 days but no withdrawal bleeding yet. No periods yet. Will there be any delay? If so how many days will my periods get delayed?
I have prblm of vaginal semiliquid fluid discharge it occurs randomly 20 days in a month is this normal or not.
With summer, woes of oily/ dry skin and hair, cough and cold, flaky scalp, asthma attacks, dust allergies and joint pain keep cropping up. Here a few tips to help you stay cool and refereshed in summers.
- Increase Vitamin C intake: Vitamin C boosts immunity that helps prevent frequent cough and cold, sore throats and sneezing bouts. Available in the form of delectable oranges, it should definitely be included in the diet.
- Include more vegetables in your diet: Summer is the season for a plethora of seasonal green vegetables, which are available fresh. They work wonders on your hair, skin and general health. Legumes too are important as they help prevent heart diseases and even cancerous growths. They are a rich source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins and fibres.
- Moderation in diet: During summer, the metabolism of the fast, but too many calories can be difficult for the body to digest. It is important to regulate the intake of sugar and carbohydrates. Digestion and gastric problems are common during summers, therefore it is necessary to cut down on processed food and eat healthy.
- Take care of your skin: The skin turns oily and flaky during summers. Dry skin is susceptible to freckles and wrinkles, therefore, constant moisturising and nourishment is of utmost need. A lot of body oils, moisturising lotions and creams are available in the market and must be used according to skin type. Lips become chapped and can even bleed profusely if not tended to at the right time. Therefore the use of lip balms and petroleum jelly is of utmost importance during this time. The use of sunscreen is a must as the ultra violet radiations are extremely harmful for the skin.
- Look after your hair: The hair tends to lose its moisture, turn rough and frizzy. Split ends become an incessant problem; dandruff and itchy scalp become annoying problems. You must start using medicated oils and shampoo to prevent further damage.
Apart from the above mentioned tips, one must try and keep warm and protected as much as possible to prevent catching cold and flu. People suffering from asthma can make use of masks while out on the streets, to prevent an attack caused by the dust and pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.