Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil S. ManeYour feedback matters!
I have neck pain in last 3 months, I am 35 years old , have if got any relief, what should I do now?
I'm start getting blood during my stool. Im' not having free motions too .my stomach aches lik hell at that time. Den it bleeds i'm having some little nods or what I don't know accurate word to my anus bt it pains while sitting .burns .is dis shows any effect on skin spl on face. Is I have to follow any diet. Is it possible to remove that nods naturally. ?
Hey. Actually I got so many ichthy pimples on my vagina and on my body. Please help me. Really worried.
I got my wrist fractured accidentally, on the 1st of march, and got it plastered on the 3rd of march. My doctor asked me to get a xray of my wrist on the completion 1month, I got the xray done and it says precisely" fracture is seen in the fifth metacarpal, and body alignment is satisfactory" my question is what do I make out of this, and till when do I have to bare this plaster. The xray visually looks good, bare there is a visible line.
I am 26 years old guy of 60 kg. My body is fit but I have a small tummy which never ends after many efforts. Another problem is vibration. My complete body vibrates, in starting my hand vibrates when I did any work but later I saw it my feet also vibrate when I lift it for yoga, then I saw my head also vibrate when I concentrate too stable it. Why does it happen? Is there any serious problem? Someone advice me to consult neurologist for this problem because this problem is related to brain. Please suggest me, what should I do.
I was unmarried 22 years old. From last week my vagina upper portion i. E clitoris and nearer area is itching a lot from last week. please suggest some home remedies to cure this.
Sir I am 21 now. I have observe that some of my hair become white. I cannot understand the reason of it. So kindly tell me the reason and about its solution.
I had unprotected sex after two days when my periods are over. My cycle is of 35 days. Will there is a risk of getting pregnant?
I want my weight gain so what can I do? Know I m 25year and my weight is only 43 kg So I request you sugest Me what can I do for weight gain.
Dr. Is it possible to increase height after 18 for girls? If yes then tell me the most effective way to gain few inches.
What are the early symptoms of diabetes and what should I do to reduce the affect of diabetes and become physically and mentally fit.
It is perfectly normal for women to experience the periodic monthly bleeding cycle. However, if a woman experiences uterine bleeding which is abnormal and dysfunctional, it could be a symptom of infection. Other causes of abnormal uterine bleeding include hormonal imbalance, infection in cervix and cancer of the uterus. Many women can also experience abnormal uterine bleeding during first trimester of pregnancy.
The following are considered to be abnormal or dysfunctional uterine bleeding:
- A menstrual cycles occurs between 21 to 35 days, anything shorter or longer than this is abnormal
- No period for 3–6 months (amenorrhea) is abnormal
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Spotting or bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding that is heavier or lasts longer than usual
- Spotting or bleeding after menopause
What can cause such a situation?
Some of the common causes leading to abnormal bleeding are as follows:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Cervical or uterine infections
- Hormonal imbalances
- Problems with blood clotting
- Polycystic ovaries
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Cancer of the reproductive tract
How to Diagnose it?
Most women tend to ignore abnormal bleeding, taking it as something to do with age or hormones. A detailed physical examination and history is done to understand menstrual cycle patterns and family history. In addition, the following would be used.
- Ultrasound: The pelvic organs are examined through sound waves to locate the problem area
- Hysteroscopy: Through a thin device that is inserted into the vagina, the doctor takes a look at the inside of the organs and identify the cause for the bleeding
- Endometrial biopsy: The uterine lining tissue is removed and examined under microscope to look for tissue changes that could be causing the bleeding
How Best to Treat It?
This would depend on the reason for the abnormal bleeding. However, in most cases, combinations of the following are useful in treatment.
- Hormone replacement can be done depending on the age and gynecological history, the type and the dose of the hormone would be decided upon. These could be in the form of tablets, vaginal creams, injections, or through an intrauterine device
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen are useful in reducing bleeding and controlling cramps during excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Antibiotics may be useful if there is infection of the pelvic organs.
- Polyps, cysts, cancers, and other growths can be removed via hysteroscopy and sent for biopsy to confirm they are not cancerous.
- Endometrial ablation where the endometrial tissue is treated with heat can be used to control bleeding permanently.
- Hysterectomy would be done if other forms of treatment have failed. This could depend on their gynecologic history and other considerations as she cannot get pregnant after this.
Do not ignore if you see a change in the pattern of your uterine bleeding. It definitely calls for medical attention and if identified early, can be managed in much simpler ways.