Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am getting giddiness after right ear operation whether it is bppv or sponglities or due to gastric please give suggest
I am facing with the TONSILS throat problem. Give suggestion to me what should I do. In every winter season they become turgid and try to swell can I make operation on it can it affect on my body please tell me.
I facing etching problem in my ears. Since. Two years. But with this I am facing. Breathing problem what to do.
I am 62 years old male. I have allergic throat and quite often I suffer from sore throat and' belgum. At times I take anti allergic medicine but does not help. Please suggest some remedy.
Some sound like waves sound in ear since a month. Nasal congestion and headache sore throat numbness in throat.
Hi I am suffering from tinnitus on my left ears from past 4 months. Is there are medicines to cure it.
I am suffering from sinus I am suffering a lot I am student Soo exams are Soo near so get some treatment.
I have sore throat from past 6 days and my throat pains a lot I am not able to eat and drink properly I have a bad taste kindly suggest something.
I have very hard ear wax due to which my ear pains and some time headache. I am using soliwax from past 15 days but unable to get rid of this. Please suggest me any better medicine.
I have feel bad breath from my nose but I consult doctor nose CT scan done found my nose centre bone bend to right side. Please suggest me how to remove bad breath.
I have problem of in my nostrils And whole year I am suffering cold, I also take medicine and some nasal drop but still I am suffering from this problem. Please give me a solution of it?
Hi. I am 27 years old male. From last two weeks I am feeling dizzy when I change my position from sitting to standing or from sleeping position to standing position otherwise I feel completely normal. It is serious or just feeling weakness. Should I consult a doctor? Please guide.
Sir I have sore throat for more than 18 months and no improvements I hav to clear my throat every time and I hav no pain no swelling problem but I cannot shout loud and this problem is not goin sir m really afraid as I was reading online abt throat cancer please advice me m really tensed now I hav no problem I hav nasal dripping and sore throat and my mouth also gets dry do I hav any serious problem sir I am too scared I dnt drink and smoke I hav my gallbladder removed.
I have diagnosed Pharyngitis, mucus continue to form (specially after going outside in pollution) or inflammation is continues into nose, feeling tired due to headache. (please suggest)
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.