Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SwapneeshaYour feedback matters!
I have knee joint pain since one week severely so I am unable to walk long distance please what should you are suggest me.
My age of 28 I have knee problem from last 1 year as I consulted to doctor also he had given some medicine but no effect.
Am 23 years I getting last 2 weeks back pain And sometimes getting headache Please what precautions will I take please suggest.
I am 64 man my liver shows a size of16by14mm and lefy kidney lower pole cyst of size 19.7by17.5 mm and prostate wt. Is29.4gms is grade 1. Medial lobe of prostrate projecting into the ub on 17/4/15. I am feeling sweet pain in my lower abdomain andlower back pain. Stiffness in lower back I feel. Please give your opinion. Thanks.
Sir, I have knee pains from past 1 year. Now I am using pain relief ointment. Suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
I have a continuous pain in the right lower limb, even unable to walk, that portion is hot. Doctor gave me gentamycin, I got relief, but after some month it started again. In the X- ray nothing was found, now doctor is saying for color doppler, some problem in blod vessels.
My name is rakesh. My hand is brake after 3 month. I want madison but pain is not remove. please help.
I am 23 year old male. I m suffering from knee aches from last month. Every time when I sit or standup or walk on ladders or stairs, its aches on my knees. Please help me. This all is done after I m recover from blood count down.
Hi doc, From last night I am felling some pain in my lower back it was a little since morning then I went to office after that it was grown up and now in evening I can not even walk properly it is paining while I steeping up forward please but there is no pain while I am lying on bed with the movement I can fell it can you please consult me some medicine for this.
On 1 september, my left hand is fractured. I have taken all the treatment plaster has also open but the pain remains the same. Please provide me the genuine tips.
Sir, I have suffered anterior dislocation on my right shoulder. And it was set by my coach. But since then it starting dislocating when ever the stress is applied and I was suffering pain but not heavily. Does it have a permanent solution. For stopping it ?
My husband is 30 years 2 years back he got a strain in his lower back. The strain was so bad that he was not able to go to the bathroom even he was given heavy painkiller injections and it has struck twice last time it happened in december. Since then he usually have pain what should we do.
I feel like I am going back and forth inside my brain. It's not cervical because I got it checked already.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.