Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SwapnalyYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight my age is 18 but my weight is only 43 pls give any tips to increase the weight.
My son is 9 months old past 6 months his head is becoming heat then and then what may be the reason?
I am 27 year old. After taking meal every time my heart start bouncing for 3 to 4 hrs, then subsidies what should I do. This problem is 3 to 4 yr old.
I am a 23 years old female. I feel under confident about my capabilities and I tend to get too nervous while giving job interviews because of which they all result in failure. How can I overcome this problem?
I have dry cough for last 1 month and becomes very difficult as I am a professor. I took erythromycin but of no use. Kindly suggest a treatment.
Its 5th day post embryo transfer im feeling sore breast. Cud this be pre menstrual signs? N I heard around this time we get spotting (implantation bleeding) but I do not get it. Does this mean its not good? Pls help im curious.
I am a very shy person, feel very nervous while facing public. My confidence is very low. Is it possible to overcome from this problem.
It is the process in which the unwanted and undesirable hair are removed through pulse of light that are highly intense and powerful. During laser hair removal, a pulse beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which hinders its future hair growth. Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair.
Why is it done?
Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment locations include legs, underarms, upper lip, chin and bikini line. However, it's possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area, except the eyelid or surrounding area.
Hair color and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. For example, laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair because the laser beam targets the pigment (melanin) in the hair. However, advancement in technology has made laser hair removal an option for people who have darker skin as well.
Laser hair removal isn't generally effective for white, gray, red or blond hair because the laser can't "see" the lighter hair. However, treatment options for lighter hair continue to be investigated.
What are the advantages of hair removal surgery?
- More precise: Selective target makes it more precise leaving the surrounding hair undamaged.
More speedy and quicker: High speed and highly intensified pulse takes only a fraction of second to treat many hair at the same time. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
More predictable: It is so because repeated therapies of hair removal may result in permanent loss of hair among several patients.
What are the risks associated with it?
This treatment does not guarantee complete hair removal the hair can grow after having undergone hair removal surgery, but however, the grown hair are more light in color and weight.
What can you expect?
Before laser hair removal, the hair in the treatment area might be trimmed with a pair of scissors. You'll also be given special goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beam. The doctor might apply a topical anesthetic to your skin to reduce any discomfort during treatment.
To reduce any discomfort, apply ice to the treated area. If you have a skin reaction immediately after laser hair removal, the doctor might apply a steroid cream to the affected area. After laser hair removal, avoid sun exposure, both natural sunlight and tanning beds. When your skin has healed, use sunscreen whenever you're in the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.
Hi this is naresh. My age is 23. weight 50kg only I want improve my weight. Tell me some thing tips. I don, t want medicines. Only normally improves.
I am 58 years old male suffering from Hypertension and diabetic which are within limits with consuming regular medicines I want to consult .
One of the most common neurological conditions men and women suffer from is a headache. Headaches usually vary in terms of location, intensity and duration and may be treated with simple home remedies or over the counter medications. One of the most renowned types of headache is known as a migraine. Other common types of headaches include sinus headaches and tension headaches.
- Migraines: Migraines are very painful headaches that may be accompanied by a feeling of nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and a pounding pain in the head. They are caused by a change in concentration of neurotransmitters in the brain which in turn make blood vessels expand thereby bringing on a migraine.
- Tension headaches: The pain of a tension headache is considered mild or moderate in comparison to migraines. This type of headache is characterised by throbbing pain on both sides of the head and pain in the neck and behind the eyes. Tension headaches are caused by the contraction of muscles in the head and neck.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are characterised by a series of short yet intense headaches that may occur every day or several weeks or months. In most cases, they recur on a seasonal basis i.e., people tend to get them at the same time of the year. The pain caused by cluster headaches may be more severe than that of a migraine but these headaches do not last as long. They are caused by the activation of a specific nerve pathway that is responsible for facial sensations. Cluster headaches are the most uncommon type of headaches.
- Rebound headaches: In most cases, a headache can be cured with over the counter remedies. However, excessive or incorrect use of these medications can cause a rebound headache. These medications may trigger another headache when their effect wears off. This makes the person retake the medicine leading to a vicious cycle. Rebound headaches are most often caused by medicines that contain caffeine.
- Secondary headaches: While the above types of headaches are categorised as primary headaches, a headache that is caused by another condition is known as a secondary headache. Secondary headaches are commonly caused by severe hypertension, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other types of head trauma. Tumours, subdural hematoma or other conditions that take up space in the head can also cause secondary headaches. Secondary headaches are a greater cause for concern than primary headaches and should not be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.