Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnali V. Jogi.Your feedback matters!
I suffered from stomach pain during periods. what I should do? and I also feels geedy during that time.
I have pcod disease after doing ultrasonography and I get very less amount of blood at the time of having periods I hardly need to use a pad. What should I do to have a regular periods ?
I have lots of pimples in my face. I used some medicine and all the pimples were gone but as I left medicine it come again, so what should I do.
Hii, My mother is of 49 years and she has a lot of pain in knees. What if Doctor said there is a gap in joint. What should be the best treatment? please suggest.
HiMy Dad suffers from diabetic retinopathy. He has tried laser treatment but doesn't work. The other option is eye injections. I wanted to know the cost of this injection treatment in Mumbai. Considering he takes expensive injections.
Hi, i'm recently married and we both are on job. Me and my wife we meet very rarely, and still my sex time is less. Also I feel she may not get satisfy. Please guide for proper and enjoyable physical relation.
I have hair fall problem and my center of scalp showing sign of baldness. Wat I can do to regrow hair there?
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
I am 22. I have urin problem. I am getting urin in few minutes. I go toilet again and again. What should I do.
Does the Pred effect anyone's hair as it seems my hair has gone very dry it's a mess. Also my skin has got really dry. Any ideas on this one please.
I have a itch in between my upper thighs an also colour changes to black in that area. Is there any serious issue? How to cure it? Please help me I am scared!
Hello am 28years old my problem is my bikini line is very sensitive I can not us shaving cream coz it sometimes burns the skin area and it's painful and red a little irritated so I switched to shaving but it gives me bumps and I dnt get the results I want. But I notice d skin in my bikini line now Is darker so I assumed is the infection I once had and treated wit anti bacteria and anti fungal cream. Do I worry about it? Pleas wat shud I do abt d very sensitive skin and the discoloration? Thanks.
Mai last year se hand shake krta h is se koi side effect to ni hai h agar hai to please advice but Hindi language .
Hello doctor I am severe headache since 6 years.I consulted many doctors.Few prescribed me with pain killers but they didnot affected me. Than i consulted a neurologist he said i am having migraine and prescribed me with migraine medicines but even those medicines are ineffective. I have severe unexplained headache 24 hours a day. What should I do. Can this be tumour ? Should i get a mri done or a ct scan. Pls doctor pls help and suggest.
Lybrate | Dr. karthikraja speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY