Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwagataYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling touch and I saw 1 video in that video it says that take jagerry and water make a paste of it and put on your hair for 15 min should I preferred for it.
Hello, my face skin is black and on my face so much pimples Dot's. How can I removed that Dot's? And how can I protect my face. Against sun light?
I am influence to black head pimples. It withdrew on my face after every months .and also I am influence to dust allergy. I have used many kind of medicine. So please provide better solution.
My feet are becoming rough as I wash them very frequently by water. Tell me the way to keep them clean.
My age is 20. But my hair is so thin and brown and very dry. So please suggest me how can treat for thick and shiny hair permanently.
Hello sir, I am 28 years old and I have oily skin plus pimple. I tried branded product like neutrogena but its ok for certain period but still it will be the same so its there any solution to get rid of my oily skin forever.
I am a 25 years old girl, I have been swimming for the past one year. And every time I come out of the pool I get a darker tan. I apply sunscreen of spf 40 above but only on my face, elbow, neck. Its unaffordable to apply the cream on the whole body. So therefore I get tanned. What should I apply on my skin to quickly remove this tan. I've never tried bleaching my skin also, scared of the result. Kindly suggest some quick remedies.
I get pimple between my breast. I don't knw why it comes some time but I don't feel any pain. I want to knw why it happens?
Myself Piyush, age: 22, I am facing hair roughness problem. Hairs get rough and looks too awkward and too much dandruff and white hairs. Not even feeling to touch my hair's.
Hi Sir I have the problem of whitening of hairs .Is it possible to cure of it. Please give suggestion of ayurvedic medicine Thanks.
I have acne for the past 5-6 years. I have taken treatment with numerous doctors. I took a treatment through kaya skin clinic as well. It cures the acne for some time but it again starts coming back after a while. My chest and back is also affected.
Have a dry scalp, it seems to have no dandruff.in its first look. But when I scratch the head white flakes fall of the head. Its been 1 year since this problem. I thought it would go after sometime. But now its severe causing me intense hair fall. Kindly recommend me a good shampoo. For this problem!
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.