Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swadhin V. Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swadhin V. SharmaYour feedback matters!
After consulting 2 allopathic doctors, I visited Dr Swadhin for my migraine problem. He is very friendly in his approach and has a keen ear to the patient's problem. He truly understood what I am going through and we worked through it together. He is very professional and compassionate and in just a few months I was fine! I highly recommend Dr Swadhin.
A cholecystectomy is the process of removing the gallbladder. This is a small pear-shaped organ, which is present just below the liver and on the upper right side of the abdomen. This surgical procedure is performed if there are any gallstones present in the gallbladder. These stones can cause pain or infection in the gallbladder.
Discomfort after a Cholecystectomy:
The gallbladder stores bile, which is produced by the liver. This liquid produced by the liver is helpful in digesting fatty food. When there is any problem with the gallbladder, it is removed and a human being is able to survive without a gallbladder. Once the gallbladder is removed, the bile produced by the liver moves directly to the small intestine. There will not be any kind of problem due to the removal of the gallbladder, but your body will take some time to get adjusted to the changes. Hence, you need to make certain changes to your diet to avoid any kind of discomfort caused after a cholecystectomy.
Tips for avoiding discomfort after a cholecystectomy:
- Start with a liquid diet: Immediately after the surgery, you should consume just liquid food and try to avoid solid food. You should consume clear soups, gelatin and broths. You can slowly add your normal and solid food to the diet.
- Low-Fat food should be preferred: You should make sure that you are not eating high-fat food after a cholecystectomy surgery. Food that has a strong smell, fried food, junk food or any food that can cause gas should be avoided. You should stick to low- fat food and eat small portions. You should read the labels of the food before you buy to make sure that they do not contain more than three grams of fat in a single serving.
- Food that you need to avoid: If you are consuming the wrong food immediately after the surgery it can cause discomfort such as diarrhea or severe pain. So, avoid the following food:
- Add these slowly: You need to avoid gas producing food, but you need to eat certain food for a healthy body. So, you can add these foods to your diet slowly:
- Keep a watch: Whatever you eat and whatever you avoid, you should always keep a watch on any kind of abnormal symptoms and ask the doctor for help immediately. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to cure pimple and acne scars on face with some home remedies naturally. Also plzz give tips to increase weight with a proper diet. How to grow facial hair fast naturally.
I am male aged 75. Had frequent unination problem =urgency to unrinate. Many tests were done but nothing came out. Doctor prescribed Urimax 0. 4 and am taking it since last two years. Recently once or twice when intake of water is less, as doctor suggested no liquid after 4. 00 PM, I found that once or twice blood has come with the urine. Please advise urgently.
I am 37 years old female feeling like my head is heavy from past 2 days. I feel numbness in my head. The part below my ear pains. Frequent yawning, nerves in my hands pains and the elbow too, vision is not clear suddenly, frequent blinking of eyes. Please help.
Maine sex pichley Sunday ko kiya tha or Maine test bhi kiya toh negative aaya or Maine Isiliye koi pills bhi Nhi liya or Mujhe pregnant Nhi hona abhi or Mera periods ka date 9th of July ka tha or Mujhe periods Nhi horha toh main bohot worried hun toh Aap Bt a sktey ho ki kya reason se Nhi horha period.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!