Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir I am Aman and I am in a insurance sector. I am married. I have masturbates problem I always found my self in sex only desiring sex. I left drinking 5 years ago pure vegetarian person. please advice medicine or some remedies.
What is tinea versicolor? I have small small white patches on the both upper parts of my hands. How it will be treated?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.
I am 20 years suffering from neck pain I have been doing all sort of neck exercises to relieve from pain but no effect can you suggest me to be normal.
My head pains very heavy and I hardly bear the pain, even having two painkillers the pain doesn't fully goes away. Please any good doctor will be helpful and I need it soon as possible.
Sir I am not walking correctly and I have not balanced for walk and slowly my hand and body was shaking please tell me solution ?
I am 29 years old, I am having PCOS, I am trying to loose my weight. Amd taking metformin in medicine still I dint conceive. please help me out.
My friend has a problem of masturbating since 8 years. He wants to leave this practice. He can stop hardly for 1 week. But again he starts the same. What should he do? please suggest if it's serious.
Hi I am 27 years old, female. I am facing a problem of piles from last one month, because of that I feel pain after passing a stool. Can you please suggest me with a suitable medicine or any home therapy to recover from this?
My son is suffering with bipolar mood disorder has been ob volporic acid but suffered with acute pancreatitis due to its high dose. But since last one year he is on oxcarbazpine so called oxitrol but he is facing concentration problem and not getting proper sleep. please advice.?
Plz help me. I feel very uncomfortable from 1 week. Suffering from heart pain, stomach pain, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles, headache and white creamy vaginal cervical mucus and feeling sleepy tired all day. I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. My periods are always regular and comes on 25-26 days gap every month but this month it comes almost 5 days late with less bleeding not as always. On 21stay, 2016 i'll take home pregnancy test with Preganews but it comes negative. But i'm so worried so scared now. Coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please plz help me. Plzz suggest me i'm in big problem.
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
Hi, Im in big problem about sexual connection, my age is 18+ and my girlfriend age in about 17, we had sex at this age. It was not our first time we had it before with precautions (Condom) but this time we didn't use precaution bt I make sure that I have not release sperms in, Thats the reason im afraid of, we had it 4 days before but we did not refer pills, I consult her to eat papaya fruit. So please consult me whether it will not be risky for us. And is there any pill That she can eat after 4 days soo that we will fill safe.
Am suffering from varicose vein problem. Am getting pain in my left leg. My age is 33 yrs. What is the permanent solution for this.
Hello, I am 19 years old boy and few days ago I had a problem of acute pancreatitis. But doctors was unable to tell me the cause of this. So I want to know what are its causes. Firstly I want to clear I dont have stone problem and I dont consume alcohol. Also doctors suggested me to do endoscopy but I am too afraid of it. So should I go for it and is it too painful ?
I'm a boy, wen I was kid approx beforeat age of 13, I had a sex with boy at back off his ass. Nw recently I observed tht I hve some pimples on my penius does it cause to std? now may age is 18 years old. Please i'm worried about this so much. Help me.
After viral fevers though you got successful treatment with antibiotics, a residue virus remains in your body which creates
1. Joint pain , knee joint, ankle joint, wrist joint, finger joints etc, remains painful in the body.
2. Sometimes fever continuously coming and going, called continuous fever, daily weekly. Also you find one or many below shown.
Fatigue, tiresome, debility
Body as well as muscle aches
Low or high fever
Inflammation of the pharynx
Redness and burning sensation in eyes
If you are unable to get cured ask me for best homeopathy medicine which cures effectively.