Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suyog J DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old man, I have been having sharp sensation in my chest since I started smoking. Have tried with some home made remedies. But none have worked. Please suggest on how to curb the pain.
I am having some nerves pain particularly hand and leg when I am tensed or over stressed. What to do.?
Hello Dr. I am suffering from quite long time almost 6/9 months having not sure but looks either ringworm or jock itch at my genitals area (buttocks) especially, I consulted many but no success, I have used few ointments/powders/tablets. It gets cured for sometime but again relapses soon. Kindly advise a permanent cure.
I always use to sleep early at night and could not concentrate on studies what can I do to wake up till midnight.
I am suffering from severe pain in my legs ankle and foot. The pain has been started after viral fever. The impact of the pain is so high that I cannot even manage to walk 4-5 steps at home. Please suggest the remedy for the same so that I can walk like ever before.
I am suffering from headache and when ever I am tensed I starts paining and I am suffering from this from 2 months can you tell me what should I do?
Sir. After taking unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy. I am suffering from loose motion. I don't know exact reason. But my question is whether it will effect to avoid pregnancy or not. Should I worry about unwanted pregnancy?
During the sex time we can not take long time. Our timing is to short and I think we cannot satisfied each other.
Hi I am not able to sleep in nights and not even in day. I don't take any pills to sleep and because of this my health is getting down and I am feeling so sick. I need help, I am so stressed out in life.
Dear doctor I have a lot of sweat problem on my scalp and face .Some body says it's a hyperhidrosis .How can I over come from this sweating problem. please suggest any remedy.
I am 23 years old when I masturbate I get the flow in 5 min to 8 mins but when I intimate I get the flow within 5 to 8 sec and I feel like my penis is not increasing due to masturbation and I want to increase the size of my penis and thickness too and when sometime when I go for urination that time I see my upper skin over the head of my penis pls give me a proper suggestion or sum medication to solve my prob or suggest me sum doc whom I can show I live in proper mumbai. I dnt want any ayurvedic treatment pls do the needful thank you.
I'm 20 years old. I have hand practice habit for 6 years. I want to stop hand practice habit. And I want to become fat. Can you advise me.
My wife has a bad headache and depression with low mood, insomnia, etc what is the treatment, however she is treated with homeopathy last 5 months. Before that she has been treated with allopathic for 4 months. But no visible cureness was seen.
Albumin absent Glucose nil Micro 3-4 pus cells/ hpf are seen Serum creatinine 0.84 mg These are the data received I found in my reports. The doctor says I have sugar. Do I have it or that I do not have.
Hello Sir, burp is always coming, for example 10 burp in a hour, any problem for me or how to cure it.?
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be.