Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suyog J Doshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suyog J DoshiYour feedback matters!
Muscle pain due to too much houseworks. Right hand can't lift up and move freely. Can't do heavy works any more. Got 3 highs, cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure. Also got some gastric problem. Love spicy food and a bit salty food. Female, 48 years old. Kuala Lumpur.
I am a 32 years old Male, facing problem of Low Libido and ED. 1 Year back I reduced my weight for the same reason but there is no improvement. Even I am focused on my diet. No alcohol, smoking, junk food etc. Even when I am with my wife, not getting erection at all. Do let me know the problem?
I am 41 years diabetic type ii since 2009. I got my health check done and my triglyceride levels are around 525, vldl 46 ldl 127.5 cholesterol /hdl ratio 6.3 cholesterol 206 and hdl 32.5 and uric acid 9.9 my suger fasting 129 and pp 156 without medicine I had done stress echo last october and had nothing abnormal I am having around my chest and hand for quit some time. I am doing swimming regularly. Woul like to have an advise should I go for ct angiography for heart? if yes from where?
I have diabetic problem from last 24 years. But from last 7 to 8 years it becomes very difficult for me to keep it under control. As it some times shoot uo and some times me sugar level goes near to 40, 50. Inat mid knigt I suffered many times hypo. So i am very scared to this hypoglycimia. So I cant able to controll it becouse of hypo. I am insulin dependent from 23 yers. I even stop regular walk in the morning from last 5 years. No specialist doctor is able to anwer my problem. One doctor from iam taking tretment from last 18 years said that now my problem is verry old so whole day you nedd sugar check to monitor it.
Actually I am suffering from cold and fever from last 7 days. When I take medicines I feel OK. But after some time again I suffer from fever. Is this symptoms of zika virus?
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.