Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suvin ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have pain in left hand and liquid is coming from my ear and i am also suffering from headache what should i do ? please advice
I get severe body pain after doing any physical work for more than 30 minutes, after which I need to take Ibugesic plus anti inflammation tablets n proper rest for the pain to settle down. Kindly advise a permanent cure. Thanks in advance.
Im 34 years old male. I need to reduce my belly. Pls give suggestions for tat. Im having full body pain too.
How can I get off from my body pain and what can make me easy to have my abs a proper diet diet plan.
I generally have headache and body pain regularly is there any medicine to cure that pain which I face.
DEAR SIR, after acupuncture treatment vide wwwacu5solution since 12-09-15, pains, sprains, tightness, numbness all over body, tried Dr. ortho for 45 days, oils, balms, gels, home etc no relief, what to do? I am 66, male on insulin, lantus, amyral-m and madhu sanjeevani-02-0-02, bph on urimax d, regards---narasanna n.
I'm 20 years old and pregnant for 3 months. I'm frequently facing lots of vomiting, body aches, headache and blurred visions. Please suggest what to do? Please suggest some good diet plan? Steps to be followed during subsequent months?
I am Suffering From Severe Fever 4 Last Three Days and Having Bad Throat Also. My Body Is Badly Aching As well.
Due to lots of work and stress I have body pain can you suggest something to get relief from the body pain? Can I take pain killer?
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old male, suffering from pain in my little finger at the tip when touched since 4 months. No other signs and symptoms. General health normal.
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.