Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna ShindeYour feedback matters!
My wife is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs now she is pregnant from last two months pls tell me our child may also be sensitive to these drugs If yes then pls suggested some ways to prevent our child from this drugs sensitivity.
I am 29 years old female married since 6 years and wanting for a child desperately. I have irregular periods since puberty. I was diagnosed with pcod. 4 years back started ttc with no results so then started on clomid cycles. After a year of ttc was diagnosed with endometriosis due to which I had severe pain during periods. I never get my periods by itself. I get it only when I take tablets for it to come. Again stopping it is an issue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes again take medicine to stop. Lately I was on ayurvedic medicines, last december I had my periods which dint stop for 2.5 months. Again with medicines it stopped but a month back got a very severe pain in my pelvic area and stomach. I was admitted to hospital, with all scans it was known that the endo cyst had grown 10cm big! my gynec suggested a immediate conservative laparoscopy. I had a lap done on march 28th. April 4th I was given with gnrh analogue which was said to be given for 3 months. After the injection april 13th I had my periods which was very normal with no pain. First of all am less interested in intercourse, but now the injection has made my interest go still low:(may 4th was my second injection. After this I have a lot of pelvic pain. I feel as if the endo has come back, completely bloated with even with normal food. I feel so frustrated and depressed about this endometriosis that I have. My gynec has suggested a scan before the next injection next month to check with the endo, if there are no signs then no injection is needed she has told, then after it I can try for getting conceived. Can I have a baby with this condition? I feel sad about my present situation even after getting a lap done to remove the devil out. Please suggest wen early can I have my baby. Reports say my tubes and ovaries are all normal to bare a child. Thanks and regards.
I always hv delay periods 10 days or 12 days nd sometimes I missed my periods.. After diagnose we get small size of uterus. Is it the main reason of irregularity of periods. How can it cured. sometimes my gianologist regment me meprate. I want periods without taking medicine, is it possible. I think taking medicine for periods also leave sm side effects.
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
In the course of their life, women have to go through a lot of changes and challenges that make them wiser and better at handling the circumstances that they faced. Women go through physical as well as emotional changes when they reach puberty. Also, after the menstrual cycle begins the lady has to struggle through different pre-menstrual symptoms each month. It is because of the menstrual cycle that women are able to conceive and give birth to life, which means that it can be safely said that the source of all human life is owed to the menstrual cycle of women.
It is however, seen that when the menstrual cycle comes to an end in the form of menopause and the uterus takes a retirement, the women going through menopause end up experiencing difficult times and health issues. A lot of women complain of severe mood swings, depression, increased fatigue, hot flashes, dryness in the vaginal region and even problems like osteoporosis in a lot of cases. While these may sound like deadly challenges and a lot of women may lead unhealthy lives by accepting the changes, it should be realized that the problem is treatable.
Hormone replacement therapy:
When the menstrual cycle works regularly, it ensures that the level of hormones in the body are regularised and the body does not face discomfort, but when menopause strikes the body stops making the important hormones and throws the system out of order. In order to make sure that the body remains healthy and the problems related to menopause are kept at bay, it may be important to replenish the body with the hormones and this is how the hormone replacement therapy works.
HRT or hormone replacement therapy is found to be a common medication and type of treatment in the modern times, but this does not mean that the patients may be safe by getting their treatment from just any doctor. It is particularly essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist in the field is chosen and the therapy is started only with the right expertise. The administering of the hormones may be a tricky treatment and if the patient is not in the right hands, they may fall prey to problems such as inadequate or excessive hormones, which may in turn be a source of more health issues.
Choosing your expert:
Running a simple search on the internet about how the treatment for hormone replacement should be taken and the doctors who specialize in the course of treatment may lead you to a number of reliable names. With the help of the search and a thorough study about the background and experience of the specialists so that you are able to put yourself in safe and able hands only. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Me and my boy friend had sex, though we did not had sexual intercourse. Somehow she missed her period and now we want to her to get abortion else it would create many problems in our family. We had sex on 12 may 2016. What we must do. We r just in our twenty.
I have difficult in conceiving. Also my husband is not getting proper erection. He is not ready to go to doctor. Please help me.
Now am in 37 weeks of pregnancy. Today mrng went to bathroom I did not control urine. When I was standing urine is passed. My doubt is. I don't know that is urine or water break. Cn you tel me.
She's 27 years old & we are committed, having regular sex but never she had conceive but irregular periods. What's the reason? What to do for regulars? Any suggestions for tests?
Doctor I am 19 years old student I had abort pregnancy twice last year, first with medical abortion and second through surgical method. Now I am one month pregnant for the third time my last periods was on 18 January 2016. Is third abortion save for me and my future pregnancy? What should I do doctor please help me?
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality it offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals. This may be done using your own hands, sex toys, fingers or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostrate and heart healthy for men, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating may not affect your health in the way sex does, but it certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing cancer, boosting immunity, reducing risks of premature ejaculation etc.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse often comes with various risks like STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practised. Masturbation has comparatively lower health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures due to excessive masturbation.
- Effect on relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and things which give them greater pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Even after considering the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve, it's thru IVF, FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June. Have done SONOGRAPHY today 10/9/2016 CRL MEASURES 3.57 cms corresponds to 10 weeks 3 days SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATIONAL SAC NOTED WITH FOETAL POLE IS SEEN OS CLOSED OVARY NORMAL NO FREE FLUID IN CULDESAC ----------------------- Problem :--- 1. TOO MUCH OF SEVERE ACIDITY AND MORNING/NOON SICKNESS CONTINUING SINCE LAST Four WEEKS (9aug). Taking doxinate @nyte but still very much vomiting. Please suggest "how to cure this acidity with lesser side effects on my pregnancy. Please guide further, on Medication with time validity of each of the following medicines. 1. Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2. Crinone gel - twice 3. Susten injection on every 4th day 4. Folvite once daily #Meet with gynic she told to add aciloc and mucaine gel ,should I?# As 10th week running, when shud (in which week of pregnancy) progynova N crinone gel /susten injection be stopped?
Hi doctor, We are trying for baby from 1.5 years and this time my doc suggested to give hcg injection since all our reports are normal like follicular study, hsg and semen analysis whether this can help please suggest can try reducing my weight at this point.
My girl friend is suffering from her period problem. She is not getting her period in time. It 10 to 15 days late from her time. We did not involve any sexual activities. She suffering this problem from long time.
I'm having swelling in my left breast since 2-3 weeks plus yesterday I felt pain as well for the first time but today its fine. My periods were regular as usual and i am active in sex. Though im not in pain as such but swelling is there. Im scared to tell my parents as I live in village area n there we do not have ladies doctors. I will have to travel to a gayani in city. What shall I do. I do have kinda bump in left side.
My period date is 28 april n still me not in periods what I do to get in period pls help me out or what I eat.
Can a breast feeding mother take travel sickness medicine like avomine, if not what are suggestions. Baby is 3 month old.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production (a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 Amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.