Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma N MansukhaniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old boy actually one month before I got chest pain I immediately gone to the doctor and he prescribed restill tablet every night. But till now I am having the same problem. Last five days I am experiencing more dizziness I can't able to drive and walk, severe sweating, nervousness, anxiety, please help me doctor by giving immediate reply.
I am suffering from sinus problem. I also have sneezing problem I sneeze 25 - 30 times a day So Please help.
What to do to get relif in tonsillitis ASAP. Except doing gargle with warm salt water. Paining dogs please help.
My wife aged 50 years is suffering from sinus for the past 16 years. Despite taking allopathic medicines, not yet cured.
I am 20 year old. From last 3 days I am suffering sinus kind of problem. Every morning I woke up I am like what to do with my continuous sneezing.. Help me.
I feel ear pain when I use my mobile in both ears and I am not a regular user of mobile at most I use for 30 mins a day even when I use earphones I feel pain.
Which is the best medicine for snoring at the age 30? I am also suffering from sinus in nose from 10 years. please tell the cure for it.
Sinusitis is the tissue inflammation of the membrane lining the sinus. Due to the inflammation, the sinus membrane gets filled with mucus, fluid, waste matter etc. This leaves very little room for air in the sinus membrane. The absence of air blocks the nose. The sense of smell goes away. The forehead might feel heavy as well. The resonance of the voice gets lost and it becomes nasal. In many cases, this leads to nasal discharge and result in a fever as well.
Sinusitis can be chronic or acute. Chronic sinusitis refers to cases where the sinusitis lasts long and does not go away easily. The ones that last for a shorter duration is known as acute sinusitis.
What are the symptoms of chronic sinusitis?
- Heaviness of forehead and nasal blockage
- Loss of shrill in the voice due to lack of air
- Difficulty in breathing from the nose (the mouth is used instead)
- Persistent sneezing
- Persistent headache
- Light pain near the eye and the cheeks
- Due to a recurrent cough, pain might get transferred to the ears
- Tendency to vomit or a feeling of nausea
Homeopathic Standpoint on Chronic Sinusitis
Of all the chronic conditions that could be treated by alternative medicine, chronic sinusitis stands the best chance to be completely cured via homeopathy. The natural course of homeopathic treatment aids in rebuilding the body’s immunity that is essential for curing sinusitis. Although this mode of treatment takes a while to show its effects, it has the capability to completely eradicate the chronicity and the recurrence of sinusitis and provide a long-term solution. Homeopathy does not involve any antibiotics or strong medicines, and it has no side effects or after effects. The homeopathic medicine is mild and tender. It cures the patient from within without any pain whatsoever.
How does the homeopathic medicine work?
There are close to 50 different types of medicines that can treat chronic sinusitis. As soon as the homeopathic medicine is consumed, it affects the respiratory system and mucous membrane. It makes the waste material present in the membrane come out in the form of yellowish discharge. The medicine is suited to those patients who feel lethargic and tired throughout the stint of sinusitis.
What is the time for a complete cure?
Homeopathic medicine might take a while to cure a chronic sinusitis patient. However, the time duration depends upon the extent of blockage of the membrane, frequency of sinus attack, history of nose blockage, general health of the patient etc. Not all medicines click for everyone. Based on the symptoms, general health and fact finding, a homeopathic doctor recommends a medicine. Typically the medicine is advised to be taken thrice or four times a day along with gargling, vapour consumption etc. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 40 yrs old, feeling unbalance from last 4 months. I have hypertension from last 3-4 yrs. Earlier feeling tiredness also. Got checked blood in that vit D was less than 15. Later taken vit D for 2 months. Now also slight tiredness is there but unbalance problem is persisting. End of the day it increases much. Got checked by Ent specialist also. He gave tablets for vertigo (vertim) but after 10 days course problem is same. Please help.
I have snoring problem. I could not breath while sleeping backside down. I have to sleep front side down, it leads saliva out of mouth. Please help.
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.