Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods problem I suggest to many doctors but its not use for me please help me out.
I am 41 years old, and was diagnosed with adenomyosis 1.5 years ago. Have been taking 1-3 meftal forte everyday for. 1.5 years. Now have back pain and blood in urine how much time does it. Take for the problem to resolve after. Stopping meftal forte.
Dear Doctor, I had taken a pill to abort pregnancy. I started having my periods on 8 July which continue for at least a week and stopped. But I observe that there is bleeding every now and then lasting for half day or so. Is it normal to bleed or is it a cause of concern. Please kindly guide me on this as I can not see a doctor for personal reasons.
What is C used to avoid pregnancy nd how can we use it ? Is it female condom safe or male condom bcz there re twoo types of condoms available.
It's been 8 months after my 1st miscarriage in october 2016, I am not able to conceive, we had taken a break of 5 months. We have been trying since 3 months for a baby. After every monthly periods which is absolutely accurate and normal we follow the dates as prescribed by the doctor. But it was unsuccessful. I would also drag your attention to, I feel anxiety, fear, and nervous before I get the result out and evrytime my lower abdomen pains a lot every month, then it goes on increasing then as usual I get my periods in it's right time, I noticed this pain when we started planning, it was not there in those 5 months break after miscarriage. So now I wonder why this pain? Why am I not able to conceive? Even though all my blood test reports are normal till now as per doctor.
My wife is experiencing severe pain in her lover abdomen during the periods, what can she do to overcome this... Thank you...
I am 28 weeks & 6 days pregnant. Bad luck I faced typhoid. Treatment also did (omnibact antibiotic and medomol 500 mg. Be our doctor gives staffcure tablet and medomol 500 mg for fever. My question is typhoid and medicine any harm with my baby please suggest me.
Hello, I am suffering from Poly Cyst ovaries from Last 3 years. Due to that, I could not get pregnant. I had tried to clear the Poly cyst by medicine but result was good Finally we planned to do Laproscopy surgery, now my doubt is? what is Laproscopy How it is helpful? After Doing this can I get pregnant? What is the reasonable fees for Laproscopy?
Sir I am in period. In period time my pain take a large value. I can not control my pain. I take medicine, I want to know what is the fault. My pain is not control. Few time blood comes with toilet.
I have been married for a year now & my husband visits every 6 months. Last feb when I & my husband went on a vacation we had protected sex four days in a row wherein the 1st day I had an i pill, 2nd and 3rd day we used condom approx 9 (4+5) & 4th day i-pill Since then I have been getting periods every month after 24-28 days but lasts only 2 days Also I have been experiencing weakness Hairfall problem, joints pain, headache Also there is constant mild pain in my abdomen & before periods there is also lower right back pain. Before february I had my periods normally which lasted 4-5 days and pre periods symptoms were leg pain and pain in abdomen. please help.
I am saroj yadav. I am pregnant, I want to know what to do, what to eat and what not to do in first trimester.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!