Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I had a baby through c sec. Around 4 months back. Suddenly now I'm having acute lower back ache. What can I do? As I am not able to hold the baby and walk also.
When is the best time to drink green tea for weightless. Before meal or after meal or during meal. I am pcod patient. please recommend.
After my wife's delivery of my daughter her menses came back normal for few month but in this month its not coming. While sex we used condom and we test early stage pregnancy (twice) test but its negative, what would be the reason her menses become late and we are from india ,kerala, we moved to qatat a month ago.
The growing baby puts pressure on your urine bag (bladder) making you feel like going to the toilet more often. Some of this can't be helped but if the frequency becomes troublesome and disrupts your sleep, then the urine needs to be checked for infection. Urinary infection is extremely common during pregnancy and one must drink plenty of fluids to keep the bladder flushed.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 5 months pregnant yesterday I had sex with my husband after a long gap. The next day evening I had a thin thread like white discharge. Is it normal?
As per her ultrasound report on 37th week of pregnancy, asymmetrical ugr and left fetal kidney shows hydronephrosis with diameter of renal pelvis of measuring 7-8 mm. Mild increased resistance in umbilical artery. S/D 3.20 (mild increased). Please provide your expert opinion.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
I am pregnant. I took my 1st dose of misoprostol, I had a sexual intercourse within 3 hours. Will it hamper the process off abortion?
My sister has a fibroid in her uterus. The size of the fibroid is 17.82*15.56*14.29.Her CA125 blod report is 32.23.Please suggest
Hi. Im 23 years old. I have taken gynaset tablet for 2 days one time on morning alone. May I know how many days I should expect for periods. Its getting afraid for me. My last menses dec 3. I dint get. For me irregular period.
My Age is 24 now, for the first time in 2014 when I was passing urine I felt like urgent to urinate at last blood drops came out of urine and immediately I consulted general physician he gave some medicines and all set. After 6 months I faced blood in urine again and I went to same physician he gave me some medicines and I asked what it could be he said heat. Finally in 2015 again blood came after urinating and this time I went to an urologist he said kidney stones and I asked how are you saying sir? He replied if blood came in urine for aged like 60 it is cancer and for young it is kidney stones and gave me medicines. Finally in 2016 again in January I faced the same problem and this time I thought to end up this and I went to Tulasi multi speciality hospital which is in my insurance network hospital. I said this same he said go with usg scanning there no kidney stones found, and sent me to RGU X ray. And I observed from the last year I don't know whether it was urine or water stool coming out of anus that happened only 10 days last year and this years but water will only one time or two times. I searched in Internet water coming out of anus my search founded fistula and in the same hospital I said about this too he said that must be a watery stool, because if it is happening occasionally and he said you have urethra structure and you have to go to Colonoscopy procedure. If you have doubt go to Gastrology department I went to Gastrology doctor. He put on his glouse and inserted finger and checked but Said no fistula go again for MRI pelvic scan I went to Vijaya diagnostics again no fistula in reports and Gastrology department said the same. Finally urologist said lets us go with cystroscopy. My question is does urethra procedure leads to UTI and then why some times water coming is it due to any pelvic masculine defect? What it might me?
I had twice miscarriage, I just want to know the reason what care should I take in order to avoid that And I've a pcod problem also I'm planning for a baby now is that fine or should I wait until pcod is cleared.
I'm 32 years, I had my last periods on 18th march 2016, I did my pregnancy blood test on 25th April 2016 my serum beta hcg level was 200.5 and on 27th April 2016 it was 334.4. Is it normal? I've had a ultrasound sonography 6 months back and had a small polyps in mid body of the uterus measuring 7 * 4 mm, will it affect my pregnancy. Currently I'm taking folic acid and progesterone susten 200 tablets, pls advice.
Hi, I am 31 years old female. I have a son of 2 years old. For the past 7-8 months now my feet underneath means my heels and below fingers part is just burning at night and becomes unbearable. When I massage it I feel good. Also my weight is just 36 and have become thin since my delivery. Have consulted many docs thy say I don't have any prob s per my blood reports. Kindly give me some solution.
I am female 27, I am 31 weeks pregnant. I have a small amniotic band in my lower uterine segment in periplacental region. Would it cause any harm to my baby? Any precautions to be taken? How can I protect my baby?
Moreover till your baby is totally dependent on breast milk, there is minimal chance to conceive again.