Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma A. PansareYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 24 years girl, my question is what to do for deep pore on face? Rubbing baking soda with water for 30 seconds on face is it safe or its has any side effects on skin?
An irregular period, medically known as oligomenorrhea , is a common problem among women. It usually refers to
infrequent periods with intervals of more than 35 days.
A normal menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days. Menstrual bleeding
generally lasts for two to seven days.
Women normally have 11 to 13 periods
in a year, but those with oligomenorrhea
may have fewer than six or seven
Ginger is highly beneficial in regulating
menstrual cycles and also relieving
menstrual pain. It promotes
menstruation and hence is good when
dealing with delayed or scanty periods.
1. Boil one-half teaspoon of freshly
ground ginger in a cup of water for five to seven minutes.
2. Add a little sugar.
3. Drink this three times a day after
4. Do this for about one month or more.
Cinnamon contains hydroxychalcone that
helps regulate insulin levels and is
suspected to have an effect on
Simply add one-half teaspoon of
cinnamon powder to a glass of milk.
Drink this daily for several weeks.
You can also drink cinnamon tea,
sprinkle cinnamon on your foods, or
chew cinnamon sticks regularly.
3. Sesame Seeds and Jaggery
Sesame seeds are useful in regulating
menstrual cycles as they help balance
your hormones. They are loaded with
lignans that help bind excess hormones.
Plus, they contain essential fatty acids
that promote optimal hormone
production. Jaggery, too, helps regulate
menstrual cycles due to its warming
1. Dry roast a handful of sesame seeds.
2. Grind them along with one teaspoon of jaggery into a fine powder.
3. Take one teaspoon of this powder daily on an empty stomach in the luteal phase, or second half of your menstrual cycle (two weeks before your period starts), for a few months. Simply eating a piece of jaggery, also known as gur, will also help regulate menstruation.
Note: Do not use this remedy during
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps treat menstrual
irregularities naturally by regulating your
1. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
2. Mix in one teaspoon of honey.
3. Consume it daily before having your breakfast.
4. Follow this remedy for about three months.
Note: Do not use this remedy during
5. Unripe Papaya
Green, unripe papaya works as a potent
emmenagogue. It is considered useful
in regulating menstrual flow as it helps
contract muscle fibers in the uterus.
It is particularly useful for irregular
periods associated with menopause and
stress. Consume unripe papaya juice
regularly for a few months. Do not drink
it during your periods.
Being a warming herb, turmeric is also
considered helpful in regulating
menstruation and balancing hormones.
Its emmenagogue properties help
stimulate menstrual flow. Moreover, its
antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory
properties relieve menstrual pain.
Consume one-quarter A study analyzing
the effects of cinnamon extract on
menstrual cycles in women with
polycystic ovary syndrome is currently
turmeric with milk, honey or jaggery.
Take it daily for several weeks or
until you see improvement. You can also take turmeric in supplement form; consult your doctor for proper dosage.
My gf is 21 days pregnant. Though she didn't had her periods yet. We dnt want this pregnancy. please suggest. Is taking unwanted kit' wud be a safe option at this stage?
I am 18 years old I am doing hand practice thrice a week and I suffer from back pain and eye weakness but I stopped from 1 month but back pain occurs very much what will I doo any tablets is there in which I recover I am doing exercise and also playing but back pain occurs very much?
Hello Doctors I just want to ask you my neck backer side is Darker than other parts of my bofy and my underarms are also dark id there any cream or medicine that can help me to grt it to normal I am little fat.
My weight is increasing day by day. As per my job I don't have enough time to exercise daily. So I have to maintain a strict diet. please provide a diet chart on our regular food. What to eat and what not to? please mention.
Sir. Ramazan is coming soon. I want reduce fat. In ramazaz 14 hours fast. So sir what I do to reduce fat in months.
I am 24 years old. My weight is 56 kg n my height is 5.1 inch. I have to reduce my weight. Tell me how to do?
If I stand for a long time. I have back pain. Why and what is the reason for that pain. Is there solution? In my face I have a pimple what can I do for that.
Sir I feel headache most of the time from morning till evening. Can you give any medicine or suggestions for me.
Hi sir Sir mai aapse janna chahta hu ki mera ling erect hota hai or sex se pehle ye harder hota hai lekin jab mai isse vegeina me enter krta hu to ye thoda dheela ho jata hai. Aap muje bataeye ki aisa kyu hota hai or kya kru jis se meri ye problem door ho jaye or mai behtar sex enjoy kr sku.
Mjhe bhot time s night fall ki problem haiNn. 2-3 times in a week. So give me suggestion about this problem.
I am a student of teeth class. I am feeling very bad from eyessignt. I have weak eyesight. I do not like to eerwere glasses. My eyesight no. Is 2.5 I am heavy bored from this please help.
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!