Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila BawaYour feedback matters!
Rise with the sun. This will be easy to do if you go to bed before 10:00 p.m. Waking up early gives you time to concentrate on your morning ablutions, and to prepare a good, nourishing breakfast. In addition, it gives you time to enjoy the early morning calm of nature.
Robotic surgery as the name suggests is a high-end robot-assisted surgery which lets the doctors perform various types of complex procedures that would be difficult otherwise. They are a type of minimally invasive surgery and is one of the most technically advanced treatment methods across the world.
About Robotic Surgery:
One of the common misconceptions is that in a robotic surgery often the robots would take care of the surgery. This is incorrect. Robotic surgeries involve an expert surgeon who performs the surgery and it is exactly as per his/her maneuver that the robotic surgery takes place. The procedure includes a high precision camera that is placed into our systems. This gives a 3D high definition vision to the surgeon, who sits at the console and operates. The controls on the console resemble a joystick, the doctor proceeds with the actual surgery – where the mechanized arms of the robot perform the surgery. So be rest assured! Nowhere does the robot perform the surgery with a mind of their own.
- Flexibility: In spite of tremendous advancements in the medicinal field, human error is still the leading cause of surgery failures. The ENDO-WRIST of robot makes this precision possible, this considerably reduces the errors and one gets a precise and flexible option.
- Better Visuals: Since almost the entire operation is done with the help of a high precision 3D HD monitor, doctors are able to identify the predicaments better. Also, their judgment becomes of high value when surgeries are opted for.
- Minimal Blood Loss: The very factor that many individuals still dread is the loss of blood during a surgery; the risk of the same is also minimised to a great extent with the use of a robotic surgery. Also, the pain after the treatment is comparatively lesser.
- Fewer Complications: One of the major effects of a regular surgery is the complications that might arise post the treatment. This is considerably reduced when opting for a robot surgery. The treatment plans are precise and to the point.
- Less Recovery Time: Your recuperation period is considerably reduced when you opt for robotic surgery, as the procedures are minimally invasive. Also, your stay in the hospital too doesn’t require more than few days.
Robotic surgeries have gained popularity in the recent years as they are accurate, less painful and carried out with utmost meticulousness. It is a special branch of medicinal science and only a doctor who is qualified for it can opt to give the services. Robotic surgeries cannot be done for every part and is advancing by the day. Currently, the most common robotic surgeries are performed in the complex procedures of oncology.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is not just men who are worried about their performance in bed now-a-days, but women too worry about the same and our society too is changing and the men are more considerate about their partner's pleasure. Female orgasmic disorder (FOD) is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
- Taking medications: Taking medications is also quite a good option, but only in case the medicines have been prescribed by certified doctors or sex therapists. Antidepressants can be used for getting rid of depression, which is one of the leading causes of reduced libido and sexual desire in women. Some of the most popular alternative medicines that can be used in this regard are Effexor, Serzone, BuSpar, Celexa and Wellbutrin. All these medicines have lower side-effects, and this is the reason doctors often recommend them. Viagra can also be treated as one of the most useful options as blood-flow can be increased by consuming the same.
The above mentioned therapies are now being treated as the leading options that can offer guaranteed results in increasing women's sexual desire.
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend and later on I inserted my penis 2-3 times without protection but did not ejaculate. Maybe I had a precum. She did not take any contraceptive. Also this was on 14th May. She got her periods 15 days later on 4th June as it was supposed to be on 20th May. She also have irregular periods. So does that mean she is pregnant? If so then what are the solutions. I am confused. Please help.
Hello madam/sir Is six days period (heavy flow) possible during first month of pregnancy. Thank you.
My last period is 06/03/2016.1st time I took ccq100 tablet from 2 nd day of my periods to 5 th day. On 03/04/2016 I checked in pregnancy test kit it was negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
In pregnancy how should I maintain my figure Suggest me home workouts that maintain my fitness in pregnancy Thanks.
Hi doctor I'm 4 and half month pregnant from two days I fell lk. White discharge in my vagina but today I fell lk white discharge more is it safe during pregnancy are any other problem give me a solution.
I am 19 years old and have a problem of irregular periods from last two months, this month my date was 29 november. Yet I did not had my periods?
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. I am too weak. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and getting wet and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
Heavy bleeding during periods, slows during lying position but high speed flow on getting up. What is da problem.
Homeopathy can treat tumors (ganglion) with natural medicines only. The treatment can help you avoid the surgeon’s knife.
The remedies are prescribed after taking the complete details of the symptoms of disease and the patient which includes personal details, family details, and mental state of the patient thus knowing the complete personality of a patient.
There are 37 remedies which give great relief in ganglion or bible cyst. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgement on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus medicines are tailor made unlike allopathy in which all patients receive the same surgery or drugs although trade name may be different.
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
I am 18 years old girl. Weight 100 kgs. I have irregular periods. I happened to periods six month ago. This is happening again n again. What should I do.
- Drinking enough water can have numerous benefits.
- One important factor, is that it can help boost the amount of calories you burn.
- According to 2 studies, it can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours. This can amount to 96 additional calories burned if you drink 2 liters (67 oz) of water per day.
- The best time to drink water is half an hour before meals. One study showed that half a liter of water, 30 minutes before each meal, increased weight loss by 44%.
I am a 23 year old girl and a student. For quite some months (4 months) my periods are not regular. I consulted one gynic doctor and she advised to under go some tests like blood, USG scan for abdomen / pelvis etc. The report says everything is normal except LIVER . The impression says that MILD fatty infiltration of liver. Ovar features suggest POLYCYSTIC RESPONSE. Since the doctor is not available for 8 more days , I am afraid , I may have some serious problem. Please advice what to do.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
What is matcha green tea?
Matcha green tea is a premium green tea from japan. Since hundreds of years the zen used matcha green tea to help in meditation as it helps in calming the mind. Matcha is shade harvested, steamed, air dried, destemmed and hand pounded green tea. There are no artificial colours or preservatives added. It is sugar free and gluten free thus can be consumed by most of the people around the world. Stone grinding retains matcha’s peculiar taste.
Benefits of matcha green tea powder –
Benefits of matcha green tea are more prevalent than general green tea. Matcha tea is powdered and mixed with water unlike other green teas which are just dipped in water and removed. Consuming powdered leaves helps in more availability of the antioxidants present. Hence matcha green tea benefits more than the general green tea.
Matcha is an antioxidant storehouse:
It contains 137 times more poly phenol than regular green tea. Epigallocatechin gallate (egcg) is the major poly phenol present. Egcg is believed to burn the fat stores in the body for energy. It also increases the body’s immunity towards the diseases. Studies show high antioxidant levels in matcha helps in fighting cancer. Ecgc also detoxifies the body and removes all the unwanted waste materials from the system. This improves the skin texture and health. Read – sources of antioxidants
Matcha is a mind relaxant:
The amino acid l- theanine present in matcha relaxes the brain activity. It helps in sharpening the alertness and concentrating ability of an individual. This was mainly why the zen used matcha for meditation. L theanine also helps in enhancing the mood. L theanine along with chlorophyll imparts distinct taste and creamy texture to the product.
Matcha helps in weight loss:
Benefits of flax seeds on weight loss:
Matcha increases the body’s thermogenesis by 20 -25 % than normal. Increased thermogenesis raises the body’s metabolism. This burns the body fat and reduces the weight. Stone pounding of matcha green tea retains the fiber in the tea. High fiber content as we all know is beneficial in weight loss.
Matcha reduces blood cholesterol:
A study in american journal of clinical nutrition, says that matcha helps in reducing the ldl cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. The high antioxidant property also plays a vital role in enhancing heart functioning. Read – how to reduce triglycerides
Matcha controls blood sugar:
Benefits of bitter gourd on diabetes:
The high fibre content maintains the blood sugar levels. The chromium present in the tea aids the insulin activity in the body. Matcha tea is sugar free and hence allows diabetics to consume it without worrying about the increased sugar.
How to select the best quality matcha green tea?
Now that you know about the benefits of matcha green tea powder on health, you would want to buy this immediately. Each and every individual has a different taste. Some prefer a neutral light taste, some prefer sweet or some prefer strong taste in green tea. Selecting matcha becomes very easy if we know our taste buds. The light colour green tea is more on sweeter side whereas the darker ones taste more astringent and strong.
Your selection of matcha green tea will also depend upon how you want to take it. Different recipes require different types of matcha green tea. Kitchens and cafes use the lighter green tea. Baking requires the stronger matcha green tea, as it is more stable in high temperatures. With baking, the taste of matcha green tea powder becomes very subtle. So, use a stronger green tea for baked products like cakes, muffins, cupcakes, macarons etc.
Where can I buy matcha green tea in india?
This questions seems to be breaking all google search records lately. Well, you can buy matcha green tea online on amazon. Unlike other green teas, matcha is actually been used in baking cakes and macarons. Matcha is also used in making smoothies and latte. If you like the cold pressed juices, you can also order your “lights “from raw pressery.
Where and how can I use matcha green tea?
You can use matcha green tea powder in various sweet and savoury preparations. Matcha compliments and enhances the taste of lattes, macaroni, smoothies, cakes, icing, milkshakes or soups.
Did you know?
Traditionally japan uses matcha as usucha or koicha tea. Usucha is a thin consistency tea made of second best quality of matcha green tea. We just have to sift the tea powder in a bowl, add hot water and whisk till tea becomes frothy.
Whereas, koichais thick consistency liquid. It is made by adding half the amount of water to double the amount of highest quality powder. Generally, cafes serve koicha tea.
Recipes for using matcha green tea powder:
Here are some recipes in which you can use this and avail the wonderful benefits of matcha green tea.
1] Matcha iced tea
- ¼ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- 3 teaspoon – hot water
- 1 teaspoon – honey
- 5-6 pieces of ice cubes
- Make a paste using matcha green tea powder and 2 – 3 teaspoons of hot water
- Add honey in the paste
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the green tea paste over the ice
- Garnish with lemon rind and mint leaves and serve
2] Custard apple smoothie
- ½ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- ½ small – custard apple
- 150 ml – milk (skimmed)
- ½ teaspoon (optional) – sugar
- Mix matcha with few drops of hot water and make slurry
- Blend custard apple, green tea slurry, milk and sugar (optional)
- Blend again with few ice cubes and serve it chilled
- ½ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- 150 ml – milk
- Mix matcha with few drops of hot water and make slurry
- Whisk the slurry till frothy
- Pour hot milk on this frothed green tea and serve hot
Apart from these recipes, you can use matcha green tea powder in macaroni. Add ½ teaspoon in white sauce of macaroni to get green gravy macaroni.