Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil TandelYour feedback matters!
3 days ago I had migraine attack 5 times in a row. Normally I have migraine once in a day but after that I still feel the flashing of lights kind of things. What to do.
I am 42 year old man suffering from nubness in my right hand three fingers from last 10 months I have done mri but nothing found please suggest thanks.
I am a chronic patient of migraine with constant headaches throughout the day however this problem has reduced quite much but the sleeping problem has got really worse lately as I am unable to sleep at all and this has resulted in anxiety in which I feel as if I will not be able to sleep again I panic on small issues and get irritated, from November last year I have been eating pills for sleeping and I continued it unknowingly till July on doctors prescription but when I came to know about it I tried to reduce it but I was unable to do so it seems I have become habitual and have continued it since then with breaks in between, yesterday night I took two pills but it did not work. Since this problem has started I have become physically weak and I think that all this has stemmed from the fear of getting sleep that I have even if I sleep for sometime is not sound one and I feel frustrated throughout the day. Please help me out.
My wife is suffering with parkinson disease since 8 years and she conducted the deep brain stimulation surgery in 2 months back still she is suffering with right knee legaments damage and unable to walk - can you please suggest me for this solution - murthy.
I have hand shaking. My fingers are very weak I can't lift weight.in my child hood day I met fracture so I didn't use my hand properly so past 8 months I have tiz problem I can't press even sponge ball. How I will overcome tiz problem please help me.
Dear sir i am really afraid very much and my problem is my left hand shaking from past 6 months it's 30 min or 1 hour per day and sometimes little pain in my chest middle bone but i am freely walking 4km every morning i am checking ecg also and it shows normal ecg report and I had a gastric problem also. But i am only affording about left atm shaking please help me sir is it heart attack symptoms? my bp is 120/80 no sugar and i am sorry to say this I drink 2 pegs alcohol every day please i am helpless sir pls help me.
I am 67. Of late whenever I start walking my legs develops numbness and I am unable to walk further.My Doctor whom I am consulting every quarter for 'congenital heart disease' says it has nothing to do with the heart and advised me to consult a neurologist.The pain begins from my hip to the foot.Please advise me on the medication..
Itching problem near anus and skin colour changed to black is this any disease r psoriasis explain me.
Sir I am a 20 year old. My hand shaking every time. And some nerves are shaking in the body. My weight decreased. I'm always tired. My left hand has lost power. What is my problem.
Is there any best treatment specially in Homeopathy about Epilepsy suffering from the last 12 years.
I am ravi kumar. My age is 36. My weight is 74. Height is 5.9. One and a half year ago, I came to know that I have sleep apnea. I purchased cpap and have been using since then. My weight then was 88. Do you think, sleep apnea would have gone, as I have lost considerable weight.
Occasional nerve pain directly under feet and on below knee areas. Family history has diabetes. Is it diabetic related?
Hi Doctor, my mom aged around 60 she had a SAH (Brain Hammorage) 5 years ago and She is normal now with Gods grace sometimes she tells she is getting mild pain inside her head and Pin sharp pain at the back of the Eye. Also gets up with Scary dreams next day. She is under Medication taking Hypertension Pills INDETEL 20, Ramisave-ramipril tablet and crestor for cholesterol. I need A Suggestion how she can lead a Painless life She is a God is a God Oriented Person and to be frank she is alive only because of God Jesus but still I want her to be active and healthy suggest me please What other precautions I have to take? Please advise.
My husband is suffering from migraine please tell. Me is that is curable or non. Curable? If curable how many days it may take to get cured. He is consuming beta cap plus 10?
I am suffering from abnormal sensation in body like earthquake. Body shakes from inside many a times during the day.
I have diagnosed myself with Adult ADD through some websites. I have suspicions for long time. What is your opinion on consulting a doctor? Is medication effective for this. What are the side effects?
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.