Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Shinde
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil ShindeYour feedback matters!
I have an accident before 3 month and 2 stitch will come between my eyebrow and I have using gel and cream for remove it but it never remove and I have asked my local doctor for it and he suggest me for co2 laser. Please explain me that co2 laser is good for me and it will remove scar completely?
I am Vimal age is 20and am having a skin problem. Having a black spots on the face and pimples how could I cure it.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin
How to treat ringworm infection? Having it since 2 months in legs n groin area. Tried antifungal oral n topical.
I have many problems like heavy hair fall loosing skin glow weakness weight loss low hb mental disturbance irregular periods and important is lack of sleep please help me.
Acne is a common skin disease which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
CAUSES OF ACNE-
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by Twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne-
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity however no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne.
Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!