Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Yesterday, I myself had a calcium test I which my calcium is -2.6.Doctor. Says that you are suffering from osteoporosis disease. My calcium level is very weak. So what steps should I take, what medicines, what precautions I take. please tell.
Doctor Mujhe body pe control nhi h and Mujhe apni body pe control karna h Mjhe night fall ki problem bahut jayda hot I h mai jiski wajah se meri body physically bekar ho ja rhi h aur mere bones bhi weak ho rhe h doctor Mujhe bataiye ki Hm Kya kare Jishse hme problem na ho second problem ye h ki mere right nipple me knot (gaanth) pad gyi hai .
He sad suffering from shoulder pain, headache, back pain, leg pains, angry, laziness what is the problem for this.
Daily pain in my lower right back in midnight from Last 6 months. In working or day its ok. Please help me doc.
Hello Doctor. Nowadays am afraid of everything I want to overcome fears. For example from recently am suffering from a severe backpain from 6 months then I consulted a orthopedic. He asked me to undergo MRI scan. Am unable to lie on the couch of the MRI scanner. I feel like I do not get enough air to breath and scared of going into the scanner. My hands and legs get sweat because am afraid. Please tell me how to overcome all these fears. Clearly suggest me what to do. Am unable to share these feelings with anyone. Felling ahsmed. I was not this kind. From 1 year am facing this problem. Please help. Thanks alot in advance.
I met my wife after long ago and today we had too much sex ,almost 3or4 times in a day .Here the weather is very hot almost 40 degree usually, and now I am facing extreme joints pain and kind of fever .thank you.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.