Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil L. VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old. I am suffering from hair fall. Please tell me any medicine or anything else to stop this.
Sir, mam, My exams are going on. Owing to good study with out any stress the whole day, I am unable to sleep at night and can pass the whole night awake lining, so please suggest me something to counter this issue?
Hello, I am 30 years old, my blood group is O negative and husband's O positive. We got married 22 months back. I had a miscarriage in first pregnancy in the 2nd month, happened in 19 months back. Now, I am in the 4th month. Doctor didn't give any injection or checkup for blood group precaution. Is there any problem? Should I consult another doctor?
I have knee pain last three weeks what can I do I play kabbadi game last three weeks please help me.
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. Lightheaded is one more thing which is unbearable for me. One of psychologist told eat healthy n sleep healthy is the only way to cure it. Brain fog and distorted vision are the worst problem I am facing. Will it disappear slowly slowly. Psychiatrist doctors gives sleep medicine nothing else for anxiety.
Hello doctor, my age is 24, my main problem is less flow of blood in periods. My height is 5 feet 4 inch and my weight is 75 kg. Consult from the doctor she did my many test and we found that there are 3 problems that' s why the period' s flow is less. 1. Anemia 2. Thyroid 3. Kind of ppc (don' t knw the full name) now my treatment is going from last 5 mnth i' m talking the medicine of thyroid and now it' s in control it' s 4.5. And i' m talking the medicen of iron. And in between sometime my periods come fine bt some time the flow is less. Now i' m not understanding that what ll I do. Kindly please suggest me. And fine the solution for me.
What are the reasons of kidney stone? Is there any chances of infection if stone is stuck in urine pipe?
My body is fatty I take regular food I didn't eat junk food or any type of external food? Give me ayurvedic home base treatment to loss my weight and fats I do regularly exercise but fat is slightly working.
I am just 18 and last one year to my hair fall what can I do. please suggest me home remedies because my parents don't give me permission to take medicine they told me that medicine create side effects and my uncle and aunt also said you don't touch medicine because my uncle have baldness and he take medicine but he get baldness So please suggest me a best and 100 % working home solution and food. List I always thankful to you please request to give permanent solution because my hair fall is very fast speed I don't want to bald in teenage. My age is very lo please understand my problem and future and suggestions me right working solution.
I am 33 years old. And we are searching a baby. I have been married for 9 yrs. We took long time to have baby as for settlement. My period is irregular. What should I do for get a soon pregnant? thank you.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.