Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My father is suffering from heart disease and on had a operation regarding it. (2 start). Today I go to that hospital for regular check up of my father and the told me that his pulse speed is too slow around 42 and on ecg report their is mentioned it complete heart block. They suggested me 2 do a pacemaker operation to increase the pulse rate. What should I do. Please tell me I am financially too weak. Is their any option expect from this.
I am diabetic for 10 yrs and also high BP. Now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, pls advice what to do?
Hi Dr. I have low Bp chequed a week ego 112/60 what sort of precautions should I take and I don't have any other problems besides some arthritis.
Some time in Acidity my chest feeling like burning or some time vomiting was occurred. Most after dinner I am walking for 30 - 40 mints, than its feeling like good. This problem generally occurring in early morning and mid night, some time in mid days. Please do needful
I am suffering from some financial problems. Due to this when I am tensed I am loosing my energy like my blood pressure goes down resulting fainting or my anger goes night causing a big quarrel. For this I am taking some medication from my family doctor." censpram plus" tabs. If I am not using it my health gets disturbed. How my months r year I need to take these pills. Is there any remedy for my depression.
Hi. My sister suffers from a very strange problem. Her heart beat increases, jaws tighten up, she gets flashes of cold throbbing pain on right side of head and current spark on head and forhead and so many other small small things at one go like an attack. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 22 years old male I am suffering from chest muscle pains in last 2 years, in starting pains total body check up right now all reports was normal dr's tells us gastric pains please help me why did the control gastric problem if any danger for heart or heart related to diseases please replay me.
I have hormonal imbalance. Though this am I suffering from low bp, and next problem is I am putting weight over all. What can I do, please help me?
When I sit on chair for long time my leg freezes When I lying on bed my hand and arm freezes Sometimes while lying on bed I can't use cellphone on that moment very difficult to type I think this is because of low blood pressure or extra body fat This is not normal now days What should I do?
Can a guy have hormonal imbalance which can cause sudden extreme hair loss? I am a 30 year male with excessive hair loss for the last 4 months. I have got a full master check up and all the reports are normal and couldn't figure out the exact cause of my sudden excessive hair loss.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.