Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil KambatYour feedback matters!
My baby age (30 days) born with congenital heart disease as per doctor's. They also said that she need surgery, and might so high risk and too much expensive, that beyond my annual income. I am feeling so helpless. Please give some way out. Thanks.
I'm 57 years old man physically fit, doing regular YOGA & Pranayam etc but after eating food when I walk down the street after 10-15 minutes walk I get pain on my right chest, after some rest when the bowel comes out either from anus or from mouth I get relief instantly, generally I don't drink water after food, give a gap of at least an hour, avoid spicy & oily food as far as possible, also avoid outside food as far as possible. How to get relief from this type of Pain, Is it serious? Or due to gas? Please advise the remedy & medicine.
Sir my wife is suffering in renal failure, her latest blood report creatinine label 2.5,and urea label 41, blood pressure is now in normal condition, yesterday I consulted a nephrologist he prescribed ferrous ascourbate&foic acid tabs, alphaketo analogous tabs, moxidine tabs0. 3 mg tabs, now her hemoglobin level in blood is 10.4,now she is stable ,I have seen normal swelling of face only, not have any pain in any body part also, so pls give me any suggestions for lowering creative label &revive this renal failure.
Hi I am 39 years old I have chestbone pain in last one month I take echo test and tmt test but no problem Dr. Told he gives some pain killer but one are two day thats pain again please what the reason of pain and medical relive.
I am suffering from cardiovascular disease. Some time when I am going to do exercise my heartbeat goes high. Further I think it is due tachycardia phenomenon. Or else. How could this dangerous to me?
Which food to reduce cholesterol to prevent heart attack? Which food and what are the ways to keeps good blood flow to heart?
I m having chest pain since last 15 days. I consult doctor he told to take X-ray and ECG, everything is normal. Pain is during morning time when I wake up. Not only morning but every time when I sleep flat. It's mostly in centre and right side.
Sir I'm suffering from high blood perhaps because I often irritate or gets tempered over minor issues but after sometime I gets normal. I fear that I may be caught in trouble some day if it go on .What should I do and how.
What should be done to a patient who suffers sudden heart attack. What medicine should be given to him for relief?
Chest paining because of smoking I smoke regular. And after smoke always I get headache. Seems so weakness in body. Now leaving smoke but some thing not gud in body.
Hello Dr. I am 51 years old male, nor over weight. Has been using Stanlip 145, Storvas 40, Cerevin 75, one tab each per day. I am interested to know the side affects. And would I be able to take 20 mg Storvas or any other single tablet substitute to control cholestorol and lipid profile. Thanks,
Sir I am 20 year old engg student . Some times I feel so hungry and start shaking hands and feels very weak. And after talking meal its started again after 1 hour . Its happens continue for 2-3 days . My GTT report is . Fasting - 83 After 1 hr - 112 After 2 hr - 105 When check my bp its normal Plzz solution for me . Its happening from around 1 year . My weight is 74 kg Height is 5'9"
I have developed a mild pain in chest region since a week. I smoke about 7 to 8 cigarettes a day since 2 years. So I am thinking of quitting smoking. The region where I experience pain is slightly left towards heart from the middle of the chest (region where the warning signs are printed on cigarette pack. I wanted to know whether I should undergo any tests or is it recovery when I quit smoking?
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.