Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Indoria
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil IndoriaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam I am having a very peculiar pain below the neck from past one year. That pain sometimes radiates in the chest region and lower back. Before a year when I realised about the pain I use to do heat therapy at home .it use to pain during bathing and walking. I use to have shortness of breath. My bp suddenly rose one day and I had to consult the doc. The doc did not understand the problem. Later I consulted homeopath and general physician but they told me to consult a neurologist. My ECG report and spine x ray report was normal. But bp was 200 which came down after I took medication. I do not have any bp problem. Few months later the bp problem was gone and suddenly my mouth and left part got numb as if I had a paralytic attack this happened twice but that too stopped. Now at present whenever I eat food I get pain exactly below left shoulder. This pain retains till partially food gets digested and till gas comes out. For this I take dabur pain hara from past several months. It gives me relief from gas and the pain too. I get unbearable pain sometimes. After eating my wife massages that area below left shoulder resulting in burping and finally pain comes down. Besides whenever I get depressed or frightened I get severe pain in that area. Honestly speaking I live in a very small town where neurologists are not available. And most important thing is that I am going through financial crisis and currently cannot afford the consultation and treatment charges. I am not able to understand what problem am I facing exactly. Please help me find a solution in the best possible way. I will be very grateful to you ever after. I am suffering from past one year. I hope you understand my problem.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should be done.
I have headache when I Wake up in the morning and that continues whole day. My BP is 140/96 so I m taking lose H tablet also checked LIPID profile Total cholesterol 224.7 HDL Cholesterol - Direct. 24.3 S Triglycerides. 188.7 VLDL. 37.7 LDL. 162.7 LDL/HDL (RATIO). 6.7 Total Cholesterol/HDL. 9.2 Risk Ratio Please advice.
I am 49 year old I am diabetic from last five year triglyceride is 251 and bp 110-180 mas per my physician glimisave -m2 Novastat- Tejlock am.
I am getting chest pain frequently what is the exact problem especially heart side of the chest I'm 24 year old.
My name raghuvinder, I patient of blood pressure before 5 years. I take many medicines and help for good doctors but no any profit for me. I have very tired. So please sir me his advise and away my illnesses. I shall be highly oblised to you. thanks sir.
My pulse rate with the same medicines and dosages use to be between 60 -70. Why has it gone up suddenly and my BP readings gone down.
My grandma aged 75 approx have high BP and Sugar for the past 10 years. She is undergoing insulin for twice a day. For the past 1 month she is facing severe pain in her whole left hand. 3 weeks before heavy blood flow happened in her nose without pain. So we admitted in hospital and took treatment for 1 week. Now blow flow stops to come out from her nose, but pain in her hand still continues. Can you pls confirm why she is facing this issue and how can it be treated. Your reply can save her life.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 66 years old, if I do some physical exercise even walking I get pain in the rib bones on the back and also in the chest ribs. I take rest for 5 minutes I will be normal.
I am 31 years old. Last time I had checked my b.p and it was 150/100 but later after diet control its normal to 120/80, sometimes still it gets high then low. As I believed my parents are also having b.p problems I may have followed them. Genetically, but m not taking medicines and maintaining my diet, and most of times its normal. But it effecting my psychologically and am so afraid to eat any food and take lemon. Juice every now and then. And I get tensed and nervous about it. Help.
Hi. I am 35 years old. My cholesterol is little high. What are the home technique to level down the level. What should I do for that. Please suggest some medication herbal one.
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that results in rapid heartbeat leading to heart failure, stroke, and other cardiac complications. In this condition, the upper valves of the heart beat irregularly. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include weakness, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. There could be several episodes of Atrial fibrillation. Although it is not life threatening, there could be serious complications owing to the nature of the condition. Atrial fibrillation can also lead to a condition known as the ischemia.
What are the different types of Atrial fibrillation?
- Occasional- This condition is also known as paroxysmal fibrillation. Here the symptoms come and go. For few patients, the symptoms might stay for a few minutes, for others, it can stay up to hours before everything becomes normal again.
- Persistent- The beat of the heart does not go back to normal. Medication along with electric shocks might be required to amend the condition.
- Long-standing persistent- This is the kind of Atrial fibrillation that can last up to 12 months at stretch.
- Permanent- This is the type where the erratic rhythm of the heartbeat can’t be restored. Long term medication is required to fix the condition.
What are the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation?
Some of the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation include Coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, viral infection, lung diseases, exposure to tobacco, caffeine, etc, metabolic imbalance, hyperactive thyroid gland, viral infections, congenital heart defects, stress due to illness, pneumonia and surgery, history of heart surgeries etc.
What are the risk factors for Atrial fibrillation?
Here are some of the common risk factors for this condition:
- Age plays a critical role in any cardiac related disorder. The older a person is, the greater are the chances of Atrial fibrillation
- High blood pressure along with unhealthy lifestyle can increase the risk of Atrial fibrillation
- People with a history of obesity can get this disease
- Chronic conditions such as kidney disease, metabolic syndrome, thyroid problems can lead to Atrial fibrillation
- People with an existing heart condition such as heart problem, heart palpitation, valve failure, coronary artery disease etc have an increased risk of suffering from Atrial fibrillation.
How is Atrial fibrillation diagnosed?
A doctor might use one of the many tests or diagnostic technique that are available to diagnose this condition:
- ECG- This is first but an important test to fathom whether there are any irregularities in the heart beat. The sensor presents in the ECG machine throws heart bit diagram in the form of graphs.
- Echocardiogram- This is a technique wherein sound waves are passed through the heart and an image is taken to understand about any possible irregularities. This is a fine test that can readily detect underlying and structural heart diseases.
- Blood tests- Blood tests can help to identify any thyroid irregularity or other condition that might lead to Atrial fibrillation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.