Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SusheelaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old female. I had endometriosis both side of my ovaries ,right side cyst was removed in 2012 but due to adhesions left side was not removed. Trying to conceive since last 4 years .In latest HSG report my right side tube has hydrosalpinx but proximal part of the tube is fine. Planning for IVF. My doctor suggested since the proximal part of tube is normal we can go ahead for IVF without drinking tube .Need second opinion of any experienced IVF specialist. Pls find below HSG report done on 29 march '16- RT TUBE- Normal proximal and Mid tube ,ampullary coiling, clumping seen, Distal folds pimbrial end clumped, Pertitubal contrast pocket seen (ADHESIONS, Tubal pressure not elevated, Tube spill seen. LEFT TUBE - Normal proximal tube, Marked ampullary dilation, Distal folds not seen, Fimbrial end Obstructed, Tubal pressure not elevated, No spill seen. My question is - Since the proximal part of tube is normal can we go ahead for IVF with out surgery? Or it will effect implantation of embryo .What are my chances of successful IVF in this case? Is there any other way sort it out as I do not want to go for another surgery to drink tube.
I want to ask question from you if I will pregnant so which type precautions I took and How much drink mothersmilk.
Hi I am unmarried 34 years old female. Recently I have been diagnosed with hormonal infection in private parts due to intercourse due to which I have gained lots of weight. Please suggest some home remedy for quick weigh loss and cure of infection.
Continue lightly bleeding after period I have pcod problem and irregular periodsplese give me the advise.
Hi Doctor, we are couple and of very young age but suffering from few disorders, we are in physical relationship from last one and half year, now, we are lacking of excitement, we are unable to go twice, I feel like pain and burning sensation while taking inn, and sometimes while color liquid release and sometimes like while color layer. We want to try anal sex but I am unable to do so, I feel a lot of pain and burning while trying. And I also want to firm my breast and wants to lift up and wants to increase the size of breast (current breast size is 32 but I want to achieve 34 or 36). We want English medicine we can take before copulation which should be most effective and drives us madly with full of excitement and we go mad.
Hi I got supra umbilical middle line hernia thats What a radiologist told me. Saw a surgeon he advised me to get it operate. My Husband thought we should get another opinion before we decide. So went to a surgeon. He is a vascular surgeon. He said no need to panic, asked whether we are planning for 2nd baby. Said s. He asked us to first plan for second and we can repair hernia during 2nd delivery. 1st delivery was c section so he said 90% 2nd will be the same. Now then I get pain managing with abdomen belt. Do I have to wait til my sec pregnancy or I can repair my hernia now itself. I'm confused please help me.
Hello Doctor, I suddenly found that's my breasts are getting lump, but it is painful. Please help me.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)
It is one month and 7 days of my cesarean delivery. My husband want sex should we do only flour play activity?
Had foreplay with my partner. Normally periods are irregular since last 6 months. N hb is 9. Took pregnancy test also but it is negative. M I pregnant?
Can we use radiations like xray and gamma rays to destroy herpes virus lying dormant in the nerves? Is it possible to cure herpes with co2 and yad lasers? What are the recent advances made in the cure for herpes? Rational vaccines is making a vaccine for genital herpes can we bring it to india?
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.