Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 29 recently married about 7 months we both mingle daily, but then still no such results, weather we have to consult any doctor for this.
Hlo Dr. M 6 month pregnant. Sometimes my nose bleeds .N mostly it happens in morning. Bleeding is just one or two drop or sometimes concentrated blood. What is the reason behind it n what r precautions. What to do?
I got married in 2014 june . We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in pas We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml. What is the reason behind that. What we can do for pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex yesterday and next day dark discharge started to appear. My period is on 18th of every month. I had taken an ipill two months back. After that my periods were regular. Really need to know what I should be doing now? what might be the reason? please help.
Mastrubtion is healthy to health or effective to health pls gv me advantage n disadvantage of it? N how may times in week we can do? Or nt!
My friend Jyoti (21) is suffering from menstrual pain badly since her first period when she was 15. Her periods are normal in cycle and bleeding. Can it be eliminated? She takes anti spasmodic when pain occurs. Sometimes she vomits also. Please tell me the treatment in detail. What are the reasons of this pain?
Is taking pain killers everyone for periods cramps is fine for a female body? Does it have any side effects?
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
Is it normal to have twice periods in a month post delivery. My baby is now 4 months old and since last two months I am getting periods twice a month. Is it normal?
Hello Dr. am 24 old female Dr. giving fertomid 50 mg 2 tablets per day. Wt is the use of this tablet and when is best time to get pregnant ans me married about 2 years.
After my marriage I had periods twice then I consult the doctor she told me that I had pcod problem then I had daine35 now I want to get pregnant what should I do?
I'm pregnant and its 29 weeks are completed of my pregnancy . I am suffering from stomach pain on left uper side just down side of my left brest. Is it problem.
i ma pregnant from last 2 months. what precautions i have to take for healthy pregnancy please advice.
Hello. I am 23 year old. During my periods on first day due to unbearable stomach pain I always take 1-2 pain killer a day. Is this okay. I am worried?
Nicotine can act as a bane if you are trying to conceive a baby. Avoid smoking as it reduces the chances of conceiving.