Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susheel BindrooYour feedback matters!
Last year I had bronchitis. I was given nasal spray and mouth pump. My cough is controlled but sometimes I feel shortness of breath in every 2 to 3 months. So I feel good when I use pump and nasal spray at each time in 2 to 3 months. Is it harmful to use.
I have asthma since childhood and taking foracort twice in day, I have family history of cardiac problems. I felt chest heaviness during walk in upward hills in even in 50 meters, I have done my stress eco 2 months ago it was normal. I went on hills last week where I felt that while moving up my chest is heavily and tighter and pains, while stop it stop. Kindly suggest if I visit to cardiologist or pulmonary Dr. I am taking 20 mg Atrovas since 1.5 years and No BP and Diabetics as of now and my age is 39 and weight is 90 kg height is 5.8 inch Thanks.
Frontal sinusitis, cyst and polyp in nose running and congestion. Antibiotic and other medicine not responding for the last 20 days. What is next in treatment. Without surgery.
I am 15 years old and I am noticing that from past 10-15 days, I am coughing at a regular interval that too there is no cough it's dry and the force is also small through which I cough. So I need suggestion of medicine or any home treatment.
I have a asthma problem, not very much but it also. Can any suggestions, what to do or what not to do?
Sir pls prescribe any best medicine for dry cough because my mother drink any of syrup so pls prescribe me tablet for cough.
I am 27 years old. My father condition not good. My father ill asthma disease & headache pls provide suggestion at better condition.
My mother is of 54 years of age and she is suffering from sinus. We tried all option but of no use. Please help.
Hi I am avinash poddar aged 38 years from Kolkata (India). My father had a heart attack 20 years back. For past couple of months I am suffering from breathlessness and throat chocking effect on physical exertion. Recently I had undergone a TMT test which is positive. Attaching my reports along. I consulted few doctors they are suggesting to go for Angioplasty why I am not in favor of. Request you to guide me future course of action.
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
What is the symptoms of sinus. How can we get rid of that. Can we get rid from this disease from lifetime.
Can I give ibugesic plus 5 ml Flora bc 2.5 ml & montemac fx 2.5 ml to my 7 years old daughter for cough cold & fever.
My friend is suffering from tuberculosis so what should he do to get out of it? He is suffering from nearly 10 days.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.