Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Susheel BindrooYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nasal congestion and facing problem in breathings. What medication should I take.
Dear sir my problem is that when I eat something sour things like lemon, tomato, orange, curd…… my nose get closed and I don't take free breath through nose and water is starting to flow through ears. Sir please tell me what I have to do that is your most kindness.
Dear doctor, since 4 years I have suffer from cough and cold. I have used lot of allopathi, ayurveda medication. But no use. And also in winter season little bit asthma problem. Please give suggestion for medication.
What are the reasons of causing tuberculosis and how can we escape from tuberculosis and what precautions should be taken who's suffering from it.
I have cold. But its cured. Then now I continuously have cough but no mucus. When I cough my hed is also paining. Why? Is there any problems in my body. Plzz help me doctors.
Me and my 3 yrs daughter are having cold and cough from more than 2 weeks.. Tried medicines given by doctors. For both of us. Still the situation is the same started pain in ears also with sore throat. i am sure my daughter is also in uncomfortable time. Can any 1 help us both.
I smoke cigarettes oftenly. But I cough out saliva almost daily many times. I don't use to spit out that before even I smoked. Is it that I have been smoking now for almost 4 years. Please suggest me to avoid that spitting and advice me some good diet to increase my stamina even I am smoking.
Sir, my sister is suffering from serious sinus and doctors have advised her to nasowash but she is not getting well. What to do sir?
Used to smoke. Kindly tell me ways to clear lungs and suggest home remedies as well. Lots of coughing.
Sir my all symptoms matches from asthma but in tests such as peak flow meter it is not found. Why? Every doctors told me it is allergy. I am eating allergic pills since 1 year regularly but nothing helped. I am feeling difficulties in breathing. Please help.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.