Find numerous Rheumatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year girl and I am suffering from insomnia from past 6 months. Sometimes I feel so lazy and tired. I am also facing severe headache many times. Please give me some remedies to overcome this situation so that I can focus on my academics and live a healthy life.
My mom is 57 year old and she is suffering from knee pain, here local doctor said that she is suffering due to artheritics problem, she is taking medicines after consultations from local doctors but she does not getting any relief, so please say me what I do now for her hope for your quick response.
Sir, I have knee pains from past 1 year. Now I am using pain relief ointment. Suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
I am 50 years old and gave knee pain. It pains in my knee very much. Operation doesn't give any relief. What should I do now. Please suggest some permanent solution to my problem twofold be thankful to you.
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble.