Find numerous Rheumatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Respected sir, I am 35 years old, and I have pain problem in back and in knees. And one more thing is that I when I come from outstation then there is big pain in my head and then vomiting and after some time I get relief from my head pain if more then I go to doctor then they give me injection and I get relief, they tell me this is due to food those I have eat out of station. So please give me some solution. Thanks.
I am affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis prominently from the year 2008. I tried Patanjali medicine for few days but due to no relief from severe pain I soon had gone to allopath Rheumatologist doctor of Kolkata and started treatment since 2009. Normally treatment done with HCQS 400 / 200, Methotrexate 7.5 / 10 and Folic acid 5. Now first one medicine is eliminated, last two are being continued. Though now I am quite well under medication and working well, but need your consultation for future.
Whenever I bend my knees a strange noise is coming out. Is it the cause of over masturbation. Suggest me medication. Plzz.
Sir I can not run fast when I want to run fast my knees are gives me pain so and my chest also given me pain so please give me advise.
I am 53 old male knee pain last two month and urine problem ( many 4 or 5 times comes out in the night) last 5 years.
I am 29 year old, one month before I slipped and my both legs got spread in opposite direction. Bcoz of that m feeling a lots of hip pain when is sit. I can walk, but I cant sit.
Keep your moral up.
God bless you.
I am 37 old my right leg feet is fracture in a single crack I have already plaster on this feet in 25 days are last 3 month but my leg feet are not done very well how to do it?
I am 72 years. I am diabetic and taking medication for cholesterol etc. Since 4 days I have some pain in knee and thigh etc on the right side When I took Acetaminophen (crocin) it goes. But come back specially early morning. Is there any ayurveda medication for this? what is due to?
I am 59 years old suffering from knee pain in my left knee. It troubles me while walking or kneeling.
Hv pain in left knee. Fell on road 5 months b4. Ok after some treatment but now I feel pain n knt sit cross legged n some Pain in walking Some sweeping in inner side of Knee. How to 1 get rid of swelling 2. How to get rid of pain n walk straight.
I am 16 years old. I have many problems in my body. First of all head ache is daily night is occurred next my knee is heavy pain and not walk for long distance. Finally I have stomach pain and ulcer of my body.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.