Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant PatilYour feedback matters!
My left hand getting pain again and again when I Will try to speed up of walk. I am a heart patient also. My ecg is not good.please help
He is a sports man. But now a days he became very tired suddenly, his heart beat goes to high. What is the suitable measures adopted for him?
Plz help me. I feel very uncomfortable from 1 week. Suffering from heart pain, stomach pain, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles, headache and white creamy vaginal cervical mucus and feeling sleepy tired all day. I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. My periods are always regular and comes on 25-26 days gap every month but this month it comes almost 5 days late with less bleeding not as always. On 21stay, 2016 i'll take home pregnancy test with Preganews but it comes negative. But i'm so worried so scared now. Coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please plz help me. Plzz suggest me i'm in big problem.
I am currently residing in kuwait and am from mumbai. I am 51 years old. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high bp 180/190 for which I take 1 tablet a day zestril (contents: astrazeneca) 20 mg. I have cholestrol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (contents: recipharm fontaine) 145 mg. I have high blood sugar too around 200. I have high tg in blood for which I take proton (contents: pantoprazole) 40 mg. I have slip disk problem in l4 and l5 which causes lot of pain. Please suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my condition. Thank you so much for the help.
When I stand up my blood rise to 180/90. And we I sit my blood drop to 130/78. But my heart rate get high sometime without work up my self. Heart rate at 120.
I am 61 years old have erectile dysfunction problem. I am taking medicine for BP for last so many years but have normal BP after medications. Can not perform sex. Please suggest.
A heart attack, medically known as myocardial infarction.
The most typical symptom of a heart attack is chest pain (angina pectoris) that may radiate to the left arm, neck, and jaw. Other symptoms may include shortness of breath, heat in the chest, anxiety, light headedness, or lossof consciousness.
The major risks factors for a heart attack are diabetes, lack of exercise, high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle, oldage, hypercholesterolemia, obesity, smoking, a high-sodiumdiet, and genetic predisposition.
In january, you may have noticed tv commercials addressingheartattack prevention. This is because most heart attacks occur during the month of february.
There are five tests that can detect a heart attack:
Exercise stress test
Homeopathy in practice
The homeopathic goal is to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol to desired levels to prevent a heart attack.
Heart attack prevention diet
Restrict sodium intake.
Avoid foods high in trans fatty acids and saturated fats.
Eat a well-balanced, high-fiber diet based on whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
Eliminate the consumption of refined foods.
Avoid milk, butter, margarine, vegetable shortening, cheese, red meat, and chicken skin. They cause bloodclogging.
Blueberries have antioxidant properties. Add them to your morning cereals.
Eat fish, especially salmon and mackerel, three times a week.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol. Take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with a knife. Swallowwith a glass of water.
Ginger helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Have a glass of red wine with your meal, at dinner.
Lose weight, if you are overweight.
Avoid overeating and eating late.
Engage in 30 minutes of physical exercise.
Leading remedies in homeopathy for heart attack-
Spigelia, crategus, acon, aurum, digit, glon, verat alb, naja, carbo veg etc
What is the symptoms of Peri-Menopause stage? I get heart palpitation during night times. Feeling depressed. How to control them.
I am feeling chest tightness n difficult in breathing and heart pain sometimes feels like vomiting, feels nervous Please suggest me to cure.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.