Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suryanarayanan RYour feedback matters!
Iam 20yrs old nw. My teeth was broken wen am studying at 5th standard. It was half broken at the upper part of the middle teeth. How to recover that teeth, and how much its cost for the recovery of teeth. And wat is the treatment for that?
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
I am 20 year old female. I am suffering from pain while opening mouth or chewing. May be I have a JAW disorder problem. Now pain spreads my ears shoulders also. I already consult dentist but they removed my wisdom teeth but not got relief from the pain. Plzzz guide me which specialist doctor I consult. What problem I have.
I do toothbrush twice in a day but even than I have feel bad breath. I want a fresh breathing. What will I do?
Hi, From a very long time, my left side of the tongue is getting touched by 3rd molar teeth and my tongue is hurting, Have shown to doctors, some say it is nothing to do with teeth, have applied kenacort to tongue, have got teeth little bit grinded also, there is a slight relief from that but still it is rubbing against the teeth. What do I do? Please suggest.
I have teeth very near and are unable to brush in the middle. So that they changed the color. How could I solve this problem. Having any cleaning process.
Ever wondered what is the best diet to prevent cavities and avoid all that pain at the dentist?
While food is something that no one can do without, there are some of us who eat to live and others who live and love to eat.
The websters dictionary defines a foodie as: a person who enjoys and cares about food very much
The entire diet and nutrition industry has been conjured around this over or under obsession of food. We have the foodies who indulge in delectable delights and then we have the diet junkies who abstain from everything.
No matter which end of the spectrum you belong to foodie or diet junkie you can't deny the importance of your teeth in enjoying your food.
The ability to eat food is something that we easily take for granted up to the point that we are unable to eat due to poor dental or general health. Loss of teeth can have far-reaching effects not only on your face but also on your general health, lifestyle, self-image and mental state.
Impact of tooth loss
Altered taste sensation
Inability to chew
Reduced or increased salivation
Can you imagine a world where you couldn't experience the pleasures of eating your favorite food? biting into delicious slices of pizza or that chunk of yummy chocolate or even a juicy piece of chicken for the meat lovers!
While everyone seems to be on a diet of some sort these days here's what we call a dental diet or a few healthy habits that can ensure you maintain your pearlies and prevent cavities and pain till you're around!
Eating for your teeth
Milk and milk products have proven to strengthen teeth, whether at developing stages of dentition or even as we go through life. Cheese, yogurt, and milk in any form are rich sources of calcium which if not included in your diet should be substituted by a calcium supplement.
Soft synthetic processed foods reduce the efficiency and health of our teeth in contrast fibrous foods like apples, carrots and celery are all supposed to stimulate gums and teeth to maintain their optimal functions of chewing, shearing, and biting.
Indulging your sweet tooth
Eat all the pastries, chocolates and candy that you want but rinse thoroughly post meals so no remnants of these get stuck in your teeth to prevent cavities. Sweet dishes are the leading cause of cavity development.
Drink plenty of water to ensure that the food particles get rinsed off your teeth and the acid content in your saliva is kept diluted.
When drinking something sour like colas and lime juice make sure you have it with a straw. Acidic foods can deplete the enamel layer of your teeth causing wear and erosion leading sensitivity
While science and technology have replaced teeth with artificially fixed substitutes through implants and state of the art replacement techniques, even as experts, we recommend prevention is better than cure!
So a shout out to all you foodies, at least for the love of food make sure you look after your teeth or it can be a very bleak and hungry future out there! take precautions and prevent cavities that are so ugly and painful!