Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakiran WaghannaYour feedback matters!
I get lot of pimple like things on my shoulders. I can't get rid of dandruff. I'm infected with ring worm
I have pain in my lower back it hurt when I bend and there is stiffness I workout in gym its occur be before but now it happened again. And I git tendinitis in my shoulder what should I do.
I am 23 years old but I don't look so. I am very thin. My marriage is getting fixed so kindly give me solution to increase my weight.
My friend took unwanted 72after foreplay in panic now she is worried about her MC please tell me is there any effect on monthly cycle? Last time she had her periods on 24 and when her periods will come?
I have ulcers in my mouth for 365 days a year. And chronic common cold. What should I do. For both of these? please suggest a permanent solution for ulcers.
From last 3 days, suffering from mild fever, headache, not so severe muscle pain, sometimes nausea. Fever and headache are continuous. Please prescribe some medicines.
He has a small size of penis and he wants to grow his penis long if any treatment or any exercises can be done to solve his problem please help.
I take care my self. I never eat junk food. My body became hot in environment. Its due to ion deficiencies? Can I take medicine?
Growth and development of hair is a cyclical process. After attaining the full maturity, considering its length and thickness, the hair fall out naturally and is replaced by the growth of new one and the process goes on. If the follicles start falling out at a much faster rate then you may be suffering from a condition called Alopecia. This may result in complete or incomplete baldness which can be patchy, irregular or regular, showing a certain pattern. Pattern and frequency of loss are typically different in both men and women. Medications, care and nutrition may help prevent hair loss to some extent, however, in some cases, patients may opt for hair transplant.
The hair transplant is a process wherein hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' are moved to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site’. It requires medical expertise and involves a dermatologist, plastic surgeon and anaesthetist along with other trained technicians. Hence the most crucial choice in reestablishing mane is the doctor or centre for HT you pick.
How do you choose doctor or centre for HT?
Who you choose will determine how natural and full your new hair will be for the rest of your life. In general, the best way to find a physician is through a referral, either from your dermatologist, general practitioner, or another patient. Perhaps, the worst way to choose a doctor is through infomercials or aggressive marketing campaign. Let us analyze a few factors you need to keep in mind before you make this choice….
- Qualification - In choosing a hair transplant surgeon, the first thing you need to know is the doctor’s speciality. Ideally, he or she must be certified as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
- Experience – Check for how many years has the physician been dedicated to doing hair transplantation? The skill, talent, and experience of hair restoration physicians vary widely, as do the end results.
- Approach – Check whether the physician takes a holistic approach to hair loss treatment and also offers advice or directly suggests HT? Make sure to have a thorough examination, including having your density checked with a densitometer and your scalp assessed for laxity (looseness). Make sure you are not being rushed into surgery.
- Procedure - Perhaps the biggest decision to make once you have decided to have a hair transplant is whether to have the doctor harvest the donor hair through a long, thin strip via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or as individual follicular units using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). The doctor can help you decide which is best for you.
- Trust but verify review patient results - Can the surgeon provide a list of names and phone numbers of patients willing to discuss their personal experiences? Patient testimonials will say a lot.
When choosing any kind of health care practitioner, doctor or centre for HT you should go with your gut. If you feel uncomfortable with a doctor, it is usually a sign that you are in the wrong place.