Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?
What are the symptoms of cancer? How it affects? What are precautions to take for preventing cancer? What are the medicines used for cancer?
Sir my son has diagnosis osteosarcoma a bone cancer ,and I want to know about the role of biopsy in treatment of osteosarcoma.
Please let me know what is the symptoms of a throat cancer and is massive smoking cause this disease?
What are the symptoms of cancer. How this disease are handling the people. Why there is no proper medicine and treatment is there. How the cancer is spread to other.
She's have a throat cancer. What we can give her in liquid form to eat and what precautions we can take for cure.
I am 24yr female. marriage 2month before. Near 1month have breast pain while touching. What is my problem?
My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years ago, with stage1 (2.2cm). Her nodes were clean. After complete breast surgery she was given chemo. Now at the same time, there was a lump of 5 mm on lower left lung which has now grown to 1.1cm. Doctor has taken that out now. Now the histopathology of the tissue is concluded at metastatic breast cancer. My question if the old tumor was removed at a stage 1, how come it had spread to lung? Metastatic takes place in stage3 /4. Is it possible the biopsy is wrong? What should we do here?
What do you mean by cancer? What is the symptoms of cancer? What its causes, prevention and remedies to protect from?
How cancer occurs and how can we know that. What are the tips to identify and how we can cure that. Is there any cure for cancer?
I have pain in the left breast and done sonography of left breast and seen there hypoechoic node position measure 2.3 x 1.5 cms in the left axilla measuring 11 x4 mm. Fibroadenoma is obsevered. Please doctor suggest what is resolution to solve this.
How to cure cancer if person go to third stage of cancer and person almost weak and wants to get healthy again?
Respected sir, I would like to the best chemotherapy for the lungs cancer. Kindly suggest the side effect of the chemotherapy. And which hospital we need to refer.
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
Is it true that one should not wash her head for 1st 3 days of period because it instigates cancer? Has it got any scientific base ?
My wife age 52 suffered from blood cancer CML since 20, 01, 2015. The bcr-abl was 71 on 20 , 01, 2015. Then it was. 03, .01, 0.10 on 25,05,2015, 25,11,2015, 16,05,2016 respectively. The Tasigna 150 is regularly since 22,02,2015. Now bcr-abl increased 0.01 to 0.10. How and what we do.
Colorectal cancer, also known as colon cancer or bowel cancer; is the occurrence of cancer in the colon and the rectum region. Colorectal cancer may either be malignant or benign, the former spreads to other areas of the body whereas, the latter stays confined to its place. It is characterized by an abnormal growth of cells in the rectum or the colon.
The various surgical treatment options for colorectal cancer are:
1. Right colectomy: This procedure involves removal of the right part of the colon. A part of the small intestine, which is attached to the right side of the colon, known as ileum, is also removed.
2. Partial colectomy: In partial colectomy, only a portion of the colon that has been affected by cancer is removed. The remaining parts are fused together in a process called ‘Anastomosis’. This procedure does not cause much change in your bowel habits.
3. Total abdominal colectomy: In this procedure, the large intestine is removed from the body.
4. Abdominoperineal resection: Abdominoperineal resection involves removing the rectum, anus and the sigmoid colon (part of the intestine that leads to the rectum).
5. Total proctocolectomy: This is an extensive procedure wherein, both the colon and the rectum are removed. If the anus is weak or damaged, then it needs to be removed as well.
Apart from these procedures, there are other surgical procedures that complement the above procedures, they are:
1. Fecal diversion: This is a procedure where an opening is formed between the small intestine and the skin’s surface so that it facilitates the healing process.
2. K pouch: The K pouch also called continent ileostomy is a pouch, which is attached to the anus so that feces can be passed normally. The K pouch contains nipple valve that prevents leakage; it is emptied by inserting a catheter in the stoma.
3. Stomas: A stoma is an opening on the skin of the bowel. This is done when the normal route of bowel is disturbed after a surgery.