Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakant ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Homeopathic treatments heal a disorder by inducing diluted symptoms of the same disorder to treat it. There are treatments in homeopathy which are used in treating cancer. These treatments adopt multiple approaches to treating cancer such as inducing similar symptoms to treat the disorder or strengthening the elimination systems (kidney, liver and lymphatic system).
Some remedies used for treating cancer by following the principles of classical Homeopathy are-
1. Lapis Albus - This treatment is usually used in treating cases of breast cancer and malignant growths in the uterus.
2. Conium - Conium is used in treating cancers related to the genital area such as testicles and uterus.
3. Hecla lava - Hecla lava is used in the treatment of bone cancer.
4. Arsenicum - Arsenicum is used to treat almost all cancer-related disorders. It helps in easing symptoms of psychological fear that cancer patients have. It also detoxifies the body and eases the stress from the kidneys and nervous system.
5. Phytolacca - Phytolacca is used when malignant tumors occur in fat based tissues. They are also used in treating fibroids tumors in the uterus and hard tumors in the breast.
6. Condurango - Cancers related to the stomach respond well to this treatment. It is also helpful in treating symptoms of cancer that form in the epithelial cells of the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.
I am known patient of squamous cell carcinoma in right boarder of tongue. It is operated on 15th nov, 2014 and port is completed on 31st jan, 2015.5 chemotherapy and 30 radiotherapy completed. 1st time mri with contast done in the 1st week of april, 2015. No sign of cancer is found in the mri. Now I am suffering swelling in my buckle mucosa and my inner side of mouth became red. I have consulted ent. He suggested me some antibiotics and mouth paste. Then I consulted with my oncologist. He suggested a multivitamin capsule and didn't. Give any attention. He said me that this type. Of problem will appear. Now suggest me the remedy? give opinion why does it occur?
I am 21 years old and having headache at frequent intervals during night sleep. Sometimes these causes nausea and hypertension. Is this symptom of cancer.
I am suffering from lipoma. Kya surgery ke illawa koi or option nahi Hai. And if I don't go for surgery then mujhe kaise pta chalega Ki ye cancerous Hai ya nahi. Please tell me what is the difference between both tissues.
Is der chances of cancer to come back once treated or it is gone forever. If yes any precautions which could be taken.
Cancer has become one of the common problems in the present day.
The fact is that any one can be diagnosed with cancer at any point of time. Should we really fear once we are diagnosed with cancer. About 30 years ago even tuberculosis was deemed a deadly disease but today tuberculosis has no such stigma and gradually we have realized its curable. Similar scenario is with cancer too. We are able to cure more than 30percent of cancers. Rest 50percent we are able to have a long term control just like diabetes and hypertension. Si the take home message is get out of the stigma and realize that cancer can be cured and can have a long term disease control.
Hi, I have been detected with Ovarian Cancer stage IV in November 2014. I have been treated for the same with Chemotherapy and then surgery and then chemotherapy again. I was discharged fine in June 2015. Now disease has relapsed and chemotherapy is being given again, so wish to take another opinion -1. How can we prevent it to reoccur and how to live, 2. How to increase immunity of the of my body and other methods to prolong the re-occurrence.. I can send reports if required by the concerned specialist.
Higher level of insulin in the blood, how it leads to cancer? What is the connection between Insulin and cancer?
Doctor suggested weekly chemotherapy for my father. But he is looking very week. Can he take chemotherapy in this condition or we should wait but we have already wasted our lot of time. Now single moment is precious. Sir what we do. Can radiation specialist give chemotherapy. Currently doctor told stage 4 on the basis of MRI and FNAC reports.
Dear doctor, my aunt is suffering from breast cancer .treatment is going on. Is it possible to remove her breast so that she can escape from cancer?
How can secure the very dangerous cancer. I want to know about safety of skin cancer. please tell me.
Hello doctor, I am having a burning or may be acidity from my stomach to my throat and sometimes in my chest, sometimes when I breath deep I feel someone is stretching my veins in my chest, and I feel some kind of lumps is there in my throat, I am having this for 4 days. I use to smoke a little, but was a heavy smoker for 3 years like 10 cigarettes on an average in past but now 1 or 2 on a daily basis, should I be worried of cancer or something, am nervous and can't sleep please help me out doctor. Thanks a lot in advance.
I was having breast cancer in 2010. I was operated. But now my right hand is swollen. please help me.
How does detoxification process help cancer patients? Please let me know various detoxification processes.
Hello/Mam. I am 20 years old my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 and I am not married I have left breast fibroadenoma in my left breast from 1 and half year. Is it need surgery? Can not it illuminate without surgery? As well I feel pain in both breast most of the time in everyday ? Is that pain is normal. Okay please suggest me dear Mam.
I am 30 years old guy. I have small tumour kind of thing in mouth under teeth. My dentist removed teeth and did surgery and removed hard tissues. He told it will take 3 months to cure but already 2 months over. Still it is bulged out in mouth. I am doubting it is any cancer. Please suggest.
Hi I have some moveable lumps in my both breasts. My age is 29. 5 years back, doctors operated and remove one lu. P from my right breast. But after that I can feel them in my both sides. Now I feel some pain when I touch my breast. Can it be dangerous. Please help.
What are the symptoms of cancer. How this disease are handling the people. Why there is no proper medicine and treatment is there. How the cancer is spread to other.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.