Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakant ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am from Allahabad (U.P.) India. I have giant cell tumor on my right wrist. I knew it after my Biopsy test. please suggest me Is bone grafting is best for these type of GCT. And what percentage of recurrence of giant cell tumor. please reply sir.
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.
I am 77 years old suffering from enlarged prostrate, though the frequency of urination is absolutely normal and at night also it is once on some days. Psa at present is 11.25 what should be done.
What are the tests for lung cancer detection, what are the costs of lung cancer detection. I'm looking for moderate costs which does not depend on brand of the hospital.
E-coli infection treated with 21 days of ofloxacin 200 and now I am feeling somewhat okay. My prostate and other related parts are normal in shape and size. My doctor advised me to take ALFOO 10 mg for 30 days. Is it ok to take? I am taking it for past 2 days why alfoo is prescribed when I am ok with size of prostate and other related parts, can someone explain briefly please.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what are the early symptoms that an adrenal cancer 's patients suffer?
I want to know the symptoms of cancer and how it can be cured. What are remedies to cure it and I cannot get sleep during night. Do help me.
I am 23 male. I smoked for one and a half year. But quit it from last 2 months. But from last 20 days it is paining in the middle of the chest. What is it? Is it cancer or any? Please consult me, i'm very scared of it.
My husband needs to go to urinate three times at night daily. Even during the day he urinates a lot. His prostate has enlarged. How can he solve this problem?
Elevated PSA I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I am 22 years old girl, I had an injury near my left breast 4 years back. But now I feel pain in that area I have painkillers bt no relief I get. I feel the pain while sleeping also. There is no mark but a very small lump I feel in my breast whenever I press that injured area. Please suggest me wht should I do or which specialist should I consult because nowadays m feeling the pain more frequently. Is there any tests required to detect the actual cause behind the pain? Please suggest me what should I do.
Dear sir, I, 65 years old was had cancer in my UB but in 2009 my bladder was removed and so far I am regular under going required examination and the doctors says that now I am cancer free. I have learnt that the use of 1 tspf backing soda heated with 3 tspf of organic honey for 1 month eliminates all type of cancer, I wish to take it for 7 days as precautionary medicine. Kindly suggest will it be beneficial for me.
My mother suffering from cancer ,it's spreads to brain n lungs n using dexamethasone sodium paspate injection 4 mg per ml she going to depression and she is unable to walk. She is feeling nervously and she is diabetic patient ,take radiation n chemotherapy Can we suddenly stops that injection r tablet and using glysoral oral syrup please suggest me how she make normal pleasesuggest us.
Hello My gynaecologist gave me perineum tablets for increase breast milk but I became unconscious for whole days after taken the tablets last three days ago, so I discontinued. But I am still feeling so restless some time even I am unable to feed my baby n sleeps whole day. please tell how many days will take to recover. please help me .
My 21 year old sister had a tumour like something in her breast and has undergone with ultrasound of breast and her reports came hyperechoic lesion. What does that mean? And is it serious? What treatment is needed for this!
Please advise me what can do when I suffered from cancer and what are the symptoms of blood cancer? Please advise.
According to the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance, colon cancer, which is also referred to as colorectal cancer is regarded as the third most commonly diagnosed cancer type as well as the second most important reason of cancer death in the U.S. affecting both men and women. But thankfully, colon cancer can be prevented by changing the food habits.
It is also important to get regular screenings through colonoscopy, which will help you to determine the early or precancerous stage that can be treated with the removal of cancerous cells. Colorectal cancer is deemed to be cancer-related to the food habits and it can be prevented by correcting the same. Here are the top ways through which you can help your condition naturally:
- Reduce the amount of red meat consumption: Health studies reveal that people who eat red meat on a regular basis are more prone to developing colon cancer. This is because the chemicals required to digest this food damage the DNA material which in turn is the main reason behind the cause of cancer.
- Increase the amount of garlic intake: By consuming more garlic, you can reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer, particularly those of the gastrointestinal tract. Garlic is rich in anti-bacterial properties that can block the pathways of cancer causing elements and boost the repair as well as reduce the proliferation of cells. It is also high in selenium and sodium content which are beneficial for the overall health.
- Consume all types of plant antioxidants: The bright coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, can greatly contribute to adding a wide array of antioxidants in your regular diet. Foods that are rich in anti-oxidants include carrots, pomegranates, cranberries, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turmeric, sage, rosemary, saffron, purple and red grapes.
- Cook foods in olive oil: Olive oil is rich in anti-cancer properties and it helps in reducing bile acid and increasing the enzymes that can regulate the growth of the cells on the intestine lining so that tissues can be renewed. Antioxidant compounds called phenolics are present in olive oil and have also proven to be a cancer protective anti-oxidant.
- Increase the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids: It has been reported by several types of research that a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer and therefore you must eat a lot of salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines for decreasing the pro-inflammatory levels in your body.
These few alterations to your food habits can greatly help you in preventing colon cancer and you can consult a doctor for a detailed analysis and recommendation based on your individual health condition.