Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suryakant ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Pap smear with altered flora is it very dangerous also tell solution due to this is there any possibility of cancer.
My uncle (nana) is suffering from pancreatic cancer? what are the remedies to it? he had operation for curing jaundice to install stunt in body to stop jaundice some 3 months ago? now this disease has effected his body very much? please also help Dr. When he has been done with jaundice operation for stunt, can he have chemotherapy sessions. And is there any time when to start chemotherapy sessions as his disease (cancer) has been diagnosed some last 4 months ago. The doctor here said after putting stunt in body, chemotherapy can't took place.
I have small lymph nodes in right side of neck, n 2.5 cm lymph node in my armpit on right side nearly from 4 years when it is cold lymph node in my armpit swollen a bit not any other symptoms, are that lymph nodes dangerous or not, is there any chance of cancer, please clarify my doubt sir. I have also infection n frequently fuss coming from my right ear.
I am 31 years old I have lymph node infection. Dr. prescribed 500 mg antibiotic tab. Is it safe? please provide brief info for lymph node infections.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.
Doctor Sir/Madam, Sub: Prostate Gland Enlargement and Stone removing from urine bladder, is it any treatment without operation? I am asking about my father health. My father age is 90, he is suffering with Enlargement of Prostate Gland (EPG). please advice
Sir, I feel sudden breast discharge and after bilateral usg it is diagnosed that I have fibroadenosis in my breast which is almost 2 years, Initially doctor prescribed me Cap primosa 1000 O. D for 3 months, Evion 400mg for 3 weeks and Tab pyricontin for 1 month. Now, breast discharge is very rare and occasionally feel little pain mainly before period. Now, I am 43 years and also the patient of mental depression, GERD and P. C. O. S.O. D. What treatment/ medicine I have to take now, Sir.
My girlfriend is having pain on the nipples and sometimes at the right side of the abdomen also. Could this be sign of pregnancy? She had contraceptive pill though.
I am getting pain at rectum and penis at tip of penis. I have done CT scan, Urine culture, testicles sonography and complete blood test but all are normal. Urologist told me I have prostate problem and urine infection but in all the report it was normal. I have taken sildoo, Alfoo and some antibiotics tablets but this issue is never been resolved. I will be getting marry in a month. Can any one please help me in this issue. Now I am taking ayurvedic tablets chandrapraha sati 2 tab twice a day with some antibiotics tablets which was given by GP. I am getting more stress due to the pain and I do not want my marry should be affected by this. please help.
Sir. My wife had three miscarriages. Doctor told me my wife and I both had rubella igG. Positive. But it's not at all a problem. Recently I found prostate infection and I am taking treatment. My doubt is can this type of prostate or uti infection antibody may. Wrongly shown as rubella igG antibodies.
Though there are no proven ways to prevent cancer, you can do a lot of things reduce your risk of getting the disease. Here are 10 good important ways to do so:
1. Eat a healthy balanced diet
2. Maintain a healthy weight
3. Drink less alcohol
4. Quit smoking
5. Say No to any form of Tobaco including Pan and Gutka
6. Do regular exercise. At least, Walking.
7. Protect your skin from sun damage
9. Cervical smear tests for women every 3-5 years
9. Breast examination for signs of lumps, dimples or puckering
10. Last but not the least, in case of any lump or doubtful mass, consult an Oncologist without delay.