Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Survana RaviYour feedback matters!
Why to follow homeopathic approach?
Hello! A warm welcome from ‘The homeopathic clinic’, I am Dr. Amit, consulting homeopath practicing since last 12 years. We have three clinics at Bhandup, Thane and Khar. Currently I am practicing in all the three places with my colleagues and co doctors. We have been practicing homeopathy since last years. Now many of you must not be aware about homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of science which has come out of allopathy. A lot of allopath doctors found a lot of difficulty in treating some cases completely. They found once an asthmatic patient is always an asthmatic patient, once an allergic patient is always an allergic patient, so this made them think that there should be something different so they came out with this beautiful science called homeopathy.
Homeopathy is a branch where we consider your total symptoms, right from your physical complains to your mental nature to the diseases you suffered in the past and we treat you holistically. Holistically treating helps you in improving your immunity, remove your diseases completely, and thereby curing you permanently. Nowadays we have seen people at early age develop dreadful diseases like diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, thyroid and hormonal dysfunctions. All these are effects of stress which deteriorates our immunity. Modern medicine has got very good effects in these. Modern medicines means allopathic medicines are very good in treating these cases. But the problem with the modern medicines is that it is able to control these diseases but there is no permanent cure of these diseases. But we have good scope of homeopathy along with the modern medicines in these types of cases like cholesterol, diabetes, or thyroid, even menstrual disorders.
So a lot of these cases we have treated with homeopathy. Homeopathy is right for people of all the ages, right from a child of 2 months of age to an old person of 80 years of age, and both the sexes- male, female, it is effective for all the people. It is completely without any side effects. There is no side effect. There are some myths that homeopathy has got steroid, so there are no steroids in it also. So you can completely go for homeopathy. I am sure homeopathy will help you grow with your immunity and thereby make you focus in your life too so that you are healthy and you can focus on your other activities of life, your growth in life and enjoy the life with your family.
For further information if you need to contact us or you want to visit any of our clinic you can contact us through Lybrate.
My father aged 79 is diagnosed for pitting edema in the left leg. The symptoms of swelling are more pronounced in the lower part of the knees and around the ankle area. The symptoms are for more than a period of 5 years. The above medical conditions has not restricted his movements as he is able to walk freely. Pls let us know the treatment and medicine to cure the above medical condition in allopathy or in natural medicine?
I had sex before 2 weeks. And now my vaginal discharge is stopped. Is that means I am pregnant? Is that pregnancy symptom?
Hello ma'am I have my menstrual cycle irregular. I have taken a meprate10 tablet befr 10-15 days. An I got my periods today but I am facing abdominal pain. Please suggest me what should I do?
Here are Causes, Symptoms, Precautions and Treatments of PCOS
Good afternoon. My name is Dr. Hitu Madan. I am a gynecologist. I practice in the old part of Gurgaon and attached to the corporate hospitals. I have got my own centre on Old Railway Road called New Madan Medical Centre. Today, the topic of discussion is PCOS that is the polycystic ovarian syndrome.
The rate of the incidence of PCOS is highly increasing because of changing of the lifestyle, weight gain, sedentary dietary habits, smoking, and alcohol. Of course, genetic phenotype also has a factor in this. PCOS is mostly encountered in the young girls and also a major cause of infertility nowadays. The main symptom encountered in this is the irregular menstrual cycle. Basically, what happens in this is that there an imbalance in the female sexual hormones mainly the estrogen and progesterone. They go out of balance and there is more production of the androgen that is one of the types of the male hormones. Then there are problems encountered in this are infertility, changes in appearance of a lady and in extreme cases there may be cardiac symptoms also.
The deranged ratio of the LH and the FSH hormone leads to all these problems. Certain other symptoms are the irregular periods, acne, weight gain, infertility, depression. Females in extreme cases may have diabetes, hypertension and increased cholesterol level. This is not curative but it can be controlled first by weight reduction- decreasing your BMI by less than 25. In cases of androgen excess, you can control it with the help of the hormonal pills. In the ladies who want to have pregnancy, ovulation induction can be done and if other management required per se, can be done. In certain cases, the lady might have to undergo surgical therapy.
If you have any other concern regarding PCOS, you can contact me on Lybrate.
I am 22 years old girl. I had sex 2 weeks ago. All of sudden am having a vaginal itching ,with no irritation ,no vaginal discharge, no burning sensation. I hav the tingling sensation all over my labia major, vulva region, with a urgent sensation to urinate.
I had sex with my gf 10 may used emergency pill. She got period 24 may. Thn 10 june she started bleeding for 3 days. Why she bleed? Thn we sex two times with protection. Now her period is off. She took pregnancy test 10 july n it was negative. What is the reason for stopping period?
Whenever vagina secretes precum it pains allot in stomach and in uterus. I am virgin so what I hv to do. Sometimes it is unbearable please help.
My period keeps on changing and I am not having much blood coming out .what to eat and to do pleased help.
My sister is facing so many problems like she s getting fever regularly I mean body temp is raising without any reason. My sis n brother in law r planning for a baby and she doesn't got periods till now from 2 months. N she also gets headache. Are dese the symptoms wen we conceive?
I am unmarried 27 age I am doing hand job Weekly twice IT will affect me or affect after marriage time.
Hi madam, i am 34yrs old woman i am suffering from pcod I want to conceive. I am also having thyroid.
Immunity –Bal(बल) and Ayurveda
In different stages of the life it is important that we maintain a healthy one, the specific system has been developed in form of सहजबल, कालबल, और युक्तिकृतबल with the help of which you get Strength (बल-Bal) throughout the life. System of this procedure of medicines is known as संस्कार.
What is Sanskar(संस्कार)?
“संस्कारो हि गुणान्तराधानं”
संस्कार is the procedure of Adulteration of quality of life or enhancing the good things.
Shuvarnprashan - A powerful Child Immunization Procedure
सुवर्णप्राशनं ह्येतनमेधाग्निबलवर्धनम् | आयुष्यम मङ्गलं पुण्यं वृष्यम वर्णयं ग्रहापहम ||
मसात परममेधावी व्याधिर्भिन च धृष्यते | षड़भिर्मासै: श्रुतधर: सुवर्णप्राशनाद्भवेत || का.सं.सू.
If you are looking for an effective Ayurvedic way, which helps in boosting your child’s immunity and health, you should opt for सुवर्णप्राशन. Shuvarnprashan, used over thousands of years, is completely natural as it is prepared from Gold (सूवर्ण), Medicated Gow Ghrita (औषधीय घृत) and Honey (मधु), which goes through proper processing according to completely safe classic Ayurvedic Method. It’s a licking foam preparation (लेह/लिढ प्रकार औषधी). It is ideal method for building the overall health and intelligence of your child.
The specific benefits ascribed to Shuvarnprashan are as follows
- Medha Agni Bala Vardhanam (improvement of intellect, digestion, metabolism, immunity, and physical strength)
- Ayushyam (promoting lifespan)
- Mangalam (auspicious)
- Punyam (righteous)
- Vrushyam (aphrodisiac)
- Varnyam (enhancement of color and complexion)
- Grahapaham (protection from evil spirits and microorganisms)
How Shuvarnprashan works?
The three components of Shuvarnprashan work together towards enhancing the immunity and as each of them individually works on the betterment of immunity.
- It is an immuno-modulator (i.e. it reconstructs the immune system)
- Provides bal to the body
- Enhances life potency
- Enriches the texture of the skin
- Pharmacological studies showed specific and nonspecific immune responses, which were modified in a positive manner in Swarna Bhasma treated. It also had a stimulatory effect on peritoneal macrophages, which may be helpful to fight against infections.
- Note: It is evidently mentioned in the texts of Ayurveda that any form of gold should be used internally only after proper purification failing to do, which may result in complications that may be even life-threatening.The type of gold to be used, mode of administration of different forms, theirs benefits and therapeutic indications are also clearly explained
- Cow Ghrit or Ghee
- Research indicates that phenolic antioxidants present in the ghee help in boosting the immune system
- It is rich in vitamin A & E, which help fight free radicals and promote good health
- CLA ( conjugated linolenic acid) in ghee lowers the level of bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) and triglycerides in the body.
- Ghee also improves our vision by helping our bodies properly digest fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A.
- It detoxifies the body by dissolving the toxins, which are then excreted out of the body through intestine.
- Butyric acid, is the most important element in ghee, which has also been linked to the stimulation of T-cell production, which are the heavy hitting cells of the immune system.
- The use of cow ghee can help supercharge your immune system.
- Dose shaman of Vata(वात) and Pitta(पित्त) Vikar (It balances the Vata and Pita dosha)
- Rasa, Shukra and Oja Vardhank ( Appharodiatic in nature and Improve Immunity)
- Sanskarasya Anuvartanam (Gives a boost to the potency of the medication)
- Twachya (Enhances the complexion of the skin)
- Dhee, Dhruti, Smruti, Medha vardhak ( Enhances the intellectual power of the brain)
- Agni Vardhak(Amplifies the digestive fire)
- Honey contains a protein made by bees called defensin-1, which is the most active germ killing ingredient in honey.
- It makes the penetration of other medicines easy.
- Easily palatable for children
- Contains high level of nutrients and glucose
- Chakshusya(चक्षुष्य) (Improves eyesight)
- Vishahara(वृष्य) (Aphrodisiac in nature)
- Rakta, Pittahara (रक्त & पित्तहर) ( Takes care of blood and pitta imbalance)
In a pharmaco-clinical study conducted on neonates Madhu-Ghrita-Swarna-Vacha Combination shows a significant effect on humoral antibody formation and it acted on immunological system, which was evident by triggering the response of immunological system by a rise in the total proteins and serum IgG levels.
- The problems like bed wetting and indigestion are decreased
- Reduced recurrency of frequent cough and cold. Reduced hospital visits
- Hyperactive children become calm and it enhances concentration
- Childrens are taking interest in study and sports
- Shuvarnprashan increases immunity power in disorders like epileptic convulsion, allergy, Hepatitis-B
- Improves speech
Things to note
- Shuvarnprashan can be given to your child from childbirth till the age of 12 years.
- Ideally, it should be given early in the morning on an empty stomach. Feed your child 30 minutes after giving Shuvarnprashan.
- The specific benefits of Swarnaprashana according to the duration of administration have been mentioned such as:
- If administered for 1 month, the baby will become Parama Medhavi (highly intelligent) and Vyadhibhir Na Cha Drusyate (will not be affected by any disease)
- If administered for 6 months, the baby will become Srutadhara (will be able to remember the things, which are just heard).
- You can follow a dosage for a period of 30 days. You may extend this till 180 days. Afterwards follow up on every pushyanaxatra(पुष्यनक्षत्र).
- Your child should face the east side when taking this medicine. Shuvarnprashan is also known by other names such as Swarna amruta prashana, Swarna bindu prashana, Suvarna prashan, Swarna prashana and Swarnaprashan.
However, in conditions such as acute fever, swarnprashan can increase your body temperature. It is contraindicative in condition such as diarrhea, vomiting. Hence, it is important to consult an experienced and well-known Ayurveda practitioner before starting this Ayurveda process
I am 50 years old female. After uterus ovary operation I got thyroid problem within a month so I take medicine for it. My problem is that I do not get regular moving bowels in the morning and I donnot sleep in the night for a longer hours kindly give me a solution.
Respected madam I had sex with my GF. Her last period is July 4.i had sex with her 14th day of cycle. Her normal period is 32-35 days. But condom reservoir is not break But side is break but I withdraw my penis 30 sec after Ejaculation. Take ipill after 45 hour. Any chance of pregnancy madam and she has withdrawal bleeding. But still I confused please help me in detail.
My name is ganpati devi I am 35 yers old and my weight is 65 kg and my hight is 5.8 ft I am 25 week pregnant but my amniotic fluid sac is leakage so please help what I do?
Hi mam am now 14 weeks present I have already 2 baby now my second baby is 8 months old now I do not want this baby please tell me the which tablet I will take for abortion please help me I am a middle class family.
I'm pretty sure there was no ejaculation, even urinated and took a bath before intercourse, the intercourse only lasted for about few minutes. Her period was on the 7th of April, had sex on the 7th day of her period, she usually has a 27-30 days cycle, what are the chances of pregnancy?
When we see a happy couple, we think how lucky they are to have everything going great for them. However, a lot of women are embarrassed to talk about any issues they face in the bedroom. One such problem many women deal with is vaginal dryness.
If a woman takes a moment to think about how pleasurable a natural act like sex really is, it would be fair to say that the thought of something such as vaginal dryness making intercourse any less pleasurable will almost surely cause her to shudder. The good thing is that this issue is preventable.
Why does it happen?
In order to understand to a sufficient degree how vaginal dryness can be avoided or is to be treated, a person should first understand how it is caused. Many changes take place in a woman’s body when a woman goes through menopause, and vaginal dryness could be one of the changes that occurs, along with the periods of a woman becoming quite irregular before stopping entirely. This is due to a lower amount of oestrogen being produced.
However, while it is common for a lot of women who are going through menopause to experience vaginal dryness, it is by no means true that other women, across age groups, do not experience this condition. The other causes can vary and can include complex medical conditions or even lack of enough foreplay before the commencement of sex.
When a woman is treated for vaginal dryness, it is quite common for her health practitioner to provide a prescription for vaginal oestrogen ring. This can have an effective life span of anywhere between a month to three months and also serves to provide support to the pelvic floor for a woman who does not have much muscle strength in the region.
Apart from the ring, a woman can also ask her doctor about the viability of using of a vaginal ointment instead. This cream may feel a bit messy, but at the same time, apart from the initial one to two weeks of using it on a daily basis, a woman may need to apply it only once a week or maybe three times a week over the course of the treatment, as suggested by the doctor.
A tablet form of medication can also be suggested.