Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surinder Hansra
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder HansraYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year old (female) suffering from early spondyltic changes as described in mri of dorsal spine with mild kyphoscoliotic deformity of lower dorsal spine. Effect high pain at right side of chest and back.
I am 15 years old I am a boy my chest is big I want small and what I want to do to stop becoming big I want smallest chest and I wang without any medicine anf what is the solution.
My lipid profile is as under: Triglyceride (enzymatic, end point) 178.5; Cholesterol Total 231.0 HDL cholesterol *Direct) 72.3 T.Chol/HDL Ratio 3.2 LDL cholesterol 123.0 LDL/HDL ratio 1.7 VLDL 35.7 (what is VLDL?) Am I at high risk.
I am facing pain in left side of the chest since 2 days and some times I am facing shortness of breath this is happened earlier 2 months ago so I consulted pulmonoligist he advice me to have tests like CBP ECG PFT so I done those tests everything was normal in that tests so doctor advice me to take tablets for 1 month those tablets are montair-FX and nexito plus so I used that medicines for month then there was no problem again the same problem arises now.
In the morning after wake up, I feel some problem while breathing with little chest pain. What should I do? I don't have any bad habits such as drinking, smoking etc. Please suggest.
How to treat fast brainwaves. When I put my hand on head that tip fast am also suffering tachycardia.
Even though my 3d echo reports are normal feeling heavy in centre of chest is less vitamin d12 the culprit.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.