Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder HansraYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old, underwent stent operation in Dec 2009 At that time I had only chest heaviness due to continuous mental stress in my CA Elections for about six months I had normal BP, Non- diabetic, nonsmoker, no hereditary heart problem, During angiography I was impressed that one of the arteries was blocked by 80% & I was constrined to undergo stent insertion Now I am on minimum potency dose of rosuvas F 5 Mg, Metalor XR 12.5 & Clavix AS 75 Is there any option to further reduce medicine My Lipid profile is normal.
I don't eat fast foods and other unhealthy foods, & also have a good BMI (not overweight) even though, my cholesterol levels are high, particularly triglycerides. Please suggest what to do?
I am 75 years male suffering from ibs for the past 7 years. Also diabetic controlled by oral pills. I am not having any hyper tention. Please advise for ibs thanks.
I'm Male-40 Years, yesterday I was feeling giddiness.Today I've checked by BP it is 70/100. I'm having slight headache, weakness, tiredness as well. Otherwise I'm healthy person No Medication, No Smoking, No Alcohol, Good Sleep Min- 7 Hours daily. Kindly suggest precautions needs to be taken.
How to get 5 cm chest expecting for police job. Any exercise or food. And I have 83 cm chest how to get 86 cm in 2months. Hight.21 years old male, 5.5 hight.
I am about 22 year old male I am suffering from head and eye pain and also pain on chest back and throat cough coldness time to time.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.
Hi doctor, I had change medicine use glucosephage with Trajanta from galvusmet with Trajanta from galvusmet 50/1000 mg after that I feel not high blood pressure and my heart rate increase and sleepless. Just I quit it few days ago. I want to ask you that if I use galvusmet again which of drugs suitable use with galvusmettrajenta from galvusmet 50/1000 mg after that I feel not high blood pressure and my heart rate increase and sleepless. Just I quit it few days ago. I want to ask you that if I use galvusmet again which of drugs suitable use with galvusmet for my condition?
What are the guidelines for the treatment of isolated hypertriglyceridemia (TG >350)? Does this condition has a significant risk for CAD? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I am 55yr old male I am using tab amlace 5mg bpcontrol and diabcon-ds for sugar control when I penetrate within few seconds I ejaculate my wife get frustrated please help me my bp and sugar in control in morning I get hard erection.
Sir I am 45 years male, I am htn and on 5mg amlodopine, but I am having headache on back side every time. My bp is between 120 to 150 and 80 to 95. Can I increase my dose up to 10 mg.
My husband 27 old has always suffering from stress and hypertension. .and before marriage he is interested in sex but after marriage he doesn't. .and he having 140 kg weight and I am having only 55 kg. But we have a daughter now that only compelling him to do sex. Only 20 or 30 times total we had sex of 2 year marriage. .and he had an another relationship with other girl. And have physical relations also. Pls give an solution. .is my husband is not satisfied with me?
I suffer from high blood pressure and I am only 21 years old. I feel unconscious at that moment of time. How should I get out of it?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.