Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Yadav
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh YadavYour feedback matters!
Trying to conceive 3 years. 4 cysts only. I am having pcos. I will get periods 45 to 50 days only, my body weight is 120. I dropped down to 103 kg within 3 months through intermittent fasting, now am getting periods 17 days once. Why? Is it normal? Why sudden big change in my cycle?
I have a severe headache with urge of vomiting doctors say itz migraine but they are not suggesting any cure if you can help me out by telling me how can I get rid of it here the local doctors say that I have to b on medicines for years and those medicines have high sleeping effects.
I'm 37 years old married man suffering from erectile dysfunction for last 1 year I'm unable to maintain erection during sex at the time of starting foreplay my penis gets erected but when I get ready to penetrate my penis into vagina my penis gets lose and unable to penetrate. Some times it get erected but quality of erection is low just one year ago I used to had a hard erection but for last 1 year I'm noticing that I'm losing my erection and also loss of libido or sexual desire. Should I use kamagra or Himalaya tentex royal or something else please advise. Till now I have never tried any pills for ed please email me on my email id- email@example.com.
My Brother in law got an accident fee day ago and his both legs were broken. And now bone marrow has moved to his chest doctor had said. Is that bone marrow in his chest dangerous? Can it be cured by medicine or there is another way?
Sir my wife is pregnant and its blood only 8 gram and She has more stomach ache everyday and more pain in head hand and whole body part what I do tell me the solution?
My sperm count is low as upto 5-8 million only and also having problem in erection too it take much time also as I thought its normal but after my testosterone report I think I am having problem as my testosterone level is 2.95 ng/ml please advice me for consult.
Mam/sir, is there any anti venin which I carry along with me as my job is in forest and mostly risk of snake bite.
I often feel lazy and low. I do not feel like eating anything. This ia affecting my health. How can I enhance my mood and health?
I want too loose weight though I don't eat much but I put on weight in last couple of months, and my metabolism rate is also very slow whatever I eat it doesn't get digested easily so what I need to do for same? Answer ASAP.
I am male aged 75. Had frequent unination problem =urgency to unrinate. Many tests were done but nothing came out. Doctor prescribed Urimax 0. 4 and am taking it since last two years. Recently once or twice when intake of water is less, as doctor suggested no liquid after 4. 00 PM, I found that once or twice blood has come with the urine. Please advise urgently.
Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 - Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as "bad carbs" that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 - Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 - Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like "trans-fats" can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 - Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 - Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we're excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can't afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
I am newly married till nw I dint participate in sex vth m husband I hve interest in sex but getting tension something vil hap.
Doctor, how to do a healthy masturbation. I am doing zym 3-4 days in a weak so in my lifestyle how many times I can masturbate in a weak for a healthy body and healthy lifestyle.
Hi I'm 27 years old. I'm facing the issue head ache very frequent. During this head ache my full head surroundings pain happened. After taking tablet 1 or 2 hours no head ache. Please help me.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is such a disorder of personality that causes mood swings, self-esteem issues, impulsive behavior and recurrent self-harm behaviour. It is very difficult to lead a normal life with these varied psychological issues.
People suffering from BPD fear abandonment and loneliness. Yet, they have a tendency of showing mood swings, sudden emotional outburst or anger and hostility. This prevents them from having a long lasting relationship in life. It usually starts affecting the patient's life from early adulthood. It however seems to improve with age. The patient also has distorted self-image. He or she is unclear about what they want from life or what they are in reality. Even minor incidents can trigger intense reactions in people with BPD.
Symptoms of BPD:
- Disturbed self-image: People have self-esteem issues, they sometimes love or hate themselves or see themselves as evil. They have unclear goals, views, beliefs and often end up changing their friends, lovers, jobs, sexual identity frequently.
- Emotional instability: Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
- Dysfunctional relationships: It is very difficult to maintain a normal relationship for people with personality disorder. They tend to have quick short-lived relationships and get put off very easily which leads to a lot of heartbreak. Suicidal tendencies and frequent self-harm behaviour like cutting skin using blades/ sharp objects are common. Drugs and alcohol abuse, eating disorders and sexual promiscuity are other forms of self-destructive behaviour commonly encountered in this population. Extreme aggression, delusions, transitional Psychotic states are other possible symptoms of BPD.
Causes for BPD:
- Usually it has been found by researchers that it occurs to patients who have had a disturbed childhood. Complex and unpleasant happenings in the childhood may leave a deep impact on the patient's personality, which comes back as a disorder in his or her early adulthood. From mental, physical to sexual abuse in the childhood can lead to this condition in adults.
- Besides, researchers have discovered recently that this illness has hereditary links. Some genes may be responsible for BPD. Improper functioning of the brain is also another factor. Especially, the portion of brain that controls emotions might not be functioning properly in co-ordination with other parts of it.
Diagnosis for BPD:
There is no particular clinical test that can diagnose BPD. It can be diagnosed by a series of interactive session with the patient by a psychiatrist.
Love and support from family and friends are crucial for patients suffering from this disease. Prolonged counseling sessions, therapies and the effort to break away from the chronic gloomy thoughts will definitely lead one to a better life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!