Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh VishwakarmaYour feedback matters!
Which type of medicine are used in mouth opening because my mouth is not properly open and not eating any spicy food.
I am having bad breath for the past two months. Brushing after every meal but not much relief. Please advise remedy.
Hi. I have recently undergone flap surgery. But after couple of days after surgery I developed infection. Although I am ok now but my gums have recessed from that place. I don't feel same. please guide.
I am 65 years old have. Infection in 7 and 6 tooth both upper and lower side. Problem in drinking cold water and chewing food from right side. Is ciprofloxacin tablets ip 500 mg for 5 days will remove infection?
Hi. I have a gum disease where my gums starts bleeding. I believe it's coz of tartar accumulation. However I do brush twice a day and get the tartar removed from dentist nearby since my gums distorts during the time. However after a month of removal, the process starts again. What should I do to completely get rid of this gum disease? please I have been following this practice for last 5-7 years.
The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?
I have heavy pain in my gum of teeth. Since last 3 days. What should I do. Not only in gum but also in my throat. I have problem of tonsil what should I do to prevent this kind of diseases?
I have a problem in my teeth that I am feeling some sensitive problem with cold water and hot drink. What should I do. Any sensitive paste or please give me suggestion to solve my problem permanently.
How much salt or sodium is good for me? How much sugar is good for me? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay?
I am a 25 years old male have thick white layer on my tongue from last 10 years. Can you please suggest me some best medicine to get rid of white layer from my tongue. I do use tongue cleaner at morning but after an hour again it becomes full white. And have a deep bad breath all day. Please suggest me some mouthwash too. Thanking you.
I have wisdom teeth in upper left part, due to that I was getting pain, so I consult a doctor, there told me that should be removed. So it is essential to get extract that wisdom teeth? Or not?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?