Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I have sinus problem fron my childhood how to I get reef of it becose I am suffering alot in cool climates. Plzz help me.
I am surfing from much cough daily facing problem please suggest me a good and effective medicine by which I can be improve my problems?
What are the symptoms of tb? How it cause? How to take care of tb patient and other family members from infection?
My grandmother who is 71 years in age is suffering from dry cough from 2 months, happily there is no sign of TB in her X-ray. She is also having a burning sensation in her feet, legs and hands to which no doctor suggested anything. Many doctors were referred but no fruitful result is achieved yet. Please have a keen look and give us your valuable suggestion.
Sir I have dust allergy since when I was child now I am 23 is it comes under asthma. Please tell me what should i do?
Suffering from nasal polyp-mouth breathing, no smell, no taste -2 months, alternate treatment without surgery ?
Sir, main 33 years ka hoo subah jagane ke bad jab main gahari sans leta hu ya khansi karta hoo to chest ke niche left side mein dard hota hai lagta hai koi nas tut rahi ho is vajah se choti saans leni padti hai fresh honeke bad khas problem nahi hoti yeh problem 15 years pahale se hai jab maine pithdard ki vajah se bhai ko pith par khada hone ke liye bola tha. Sorry but aj bhi koi solution hai to pls tell me.
Hi. I smoke around 2 or 3 cigarettes a day and now am getting problem in my throat like continuous pain and difficulty in swallowing. Please advise.
Sir my wife is suffering with cough for last 2 months. It's dry type, and it is increasing at night when she is going to sleep & also vomiting some times. As she is pregnant of 4.5 month's, so, what medicine or procedure can cure this. Please suggest. Thanks.
Here are some tips about how to deal asthama
Hi doctor, Since few months I am feeling short breathtaking mostly during night's. I felt it 4 to 5 times since 4 months this stays for 15 to 20 mins. I use to smoke heavily earlier in order to stop smoking I started smoking electronic cigarette for 2 years. Now I have quit even that. I feel like this mostly in closed areas or small space. It feels like my lungs don't supply oxygen or pump some time, I have to take long breath but I still feel oxygen is not enough, this is really annoying me. Please let me know what it would be? If it's bad please let me who should I contact preferably chennai Thanks
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.