Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh TambeYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, my baby is 2 months 10 days old. He woke up by 11 am in the morning and haven't slept till 1 pm in the night which is almost 13 hours. Even if we try to make him sleep forcibly he sleep only for 15 min hard. Is it healthy for the baby? I m worried alot. Even on regular basis, he will be awake min 10 to 11 hours. Please suggest.
My child is of 3 years. He is having vomiting problem. Whenever he runs he start having cough and then he vomit. Whenever he is having cough 90% he vomit. We consulted many doctor but everybody is saying cough problem. We treated for the same but still problem is same.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.
My son go started going summer camp he is 2 nd half+, now a days he almost stop taking meal in afternoon. Like he eat one paratha in the mong till 9 am, nd then eat something in school like poha, vermecilly, nd etc everyday. Nd after comes home he ony takes sum fruits like watermelon, nd mango. Nd ignore eating roti nd rice, so please let me weather this routine he is following is ok or should I need to give him proper meal in day tym.
My son is 6 months old. I feel he is facing problem of motion. Earlier a month ago, he used to pass motion 5 days once in normal form(no hardness) and now, some times three times in a day or two that too in liquid format. Leaving these, he is very active by his age and no abnormal crying observed. Worth to mention that, recently he suffered with fever for a day and we given dosage of Paracetamol syrup IP. Please help.
My baby will complete 5th month on 17th. Yesterday she did stool in evening then again in night .today also till now did 2 times watery stool. Due to this diaper rashes r visible what to do for the stool and the rashes. Please guide.
I have a 5 month baby and she is suffering from loose motions (6-7) times a day. I got her stool tested in lab and result of reducing substance is weakly positive. The doctor advised that mother feed is having lactose content. please suggest me.
My 5 months son have fiver since last 3-4 days. All the day he remains normal but in the late night or early morning he has fiver. Doctor asked to give paracip drops 3-4 time a day. Today morning his temp was 100. 6 f. Please suggest what I have to do.
Asthma is a respiratory disease that takes place with a variety of symptoms including breathlessness, wheezing and coughing. It usually occurs when the airways get obstructed, which in turn leads to inflammation of the tubes. So how can you recognise the signs and symptoms of asthma? Here is a list of ways!
- Risk Identification: It has been observed by doctors and medical science that there is no specific reason for the onset of this ailment. It can be caused due to genetic as well as environmental factors. So, in order to recognise the symptoms, you will first of all have to take stock of both these factors. Find out if you have any blood relatives who have suffered from this ailment and try to find out how it started and at what age, so that you can watch out for the same warning signs. Also, if you are more prone than others when it comes to allergic conditions like rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, then you are at risk. Other risk factors also include living in a high pollution zone, as well as being overweight, smoking, working within close range of exhaust fumes and other chemicals, and other such factors.
- Symptom Identification: To be able to identify whether or not you are at risk, you must identify the potential symptoms including persistent shortness of breath, which may strike regularly. Also, another symptom is not being able to sleep comfortably due to excessive coughing and breath shortness as well as shallow breathing and wheezing. You may also experience some amount of chest tightening or constriction. These symptoms will usually get worse if you happen to be suffering from the flu or a cold.
- Respiratory Health: If you are suspecting the onset of this disease, it would be a good idea to watch your respiratory health by observing the rise and fall of your breath when you are doing energy consuming and strenuous activities like exercising or other such tasks. Sports induced asthma is an actual condition that can get worse when your lungs are faced with cold and dry air. Also, if you are facing exhaust fumes and chemicals as a part of your job, then you are at risk of occupational asthma, in which case you should watch your respiratory health very closely. These symptoms can also get worse when you are around animals and pets due to the allergens that may trigger wheezing and coughing. A lung function test can be conducted by the pulmonologist in case you are suffering from any of these symptoms and conditions on a persistence and prolonged basis.
Knowing and reporting your symptoms to the doctor is important for getting timely treatment.