Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh SigalYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of dark circles under my eyes .please suggest me some medication or supplement to get rid of it m I am 18 years old.
Am suffering from skin problem i.e black head on nose am prefer blackhead strip steam but I do not get any output please suggest me medicine.
I used a fairness cream dermoviva is it have any side effect? After I used it I had a red rashes on my face what should I do please help me?:(
My whole body become darker day by day. Is there any solution to become brighter ?or any type of disease in my body ?or it will judt ok.
I am 30 years men, my face is looking very dull and pale. Please suggest me how to make my face bright and young and to look handsome. I can't afford expensive cosmetics due to my poor economical background. Kindly help.
I am 25 year old male. My skin around penis is very dark and also bad odour comes. What should I do? Please advice.
My face skin becomes dry after washing my face from any of the soap or even with face wash during winter. So how I could get rid of that.
In an accident I fall from bike and cause injuries the main injury on nose it happened like black mark on nose please help for removing the mark on nose.
I have black spots and many pimples on my face and how I increase my weight. So tell me please what I should do now? Reply fast.
From last 2 weeks I'm going out for work in direct sunlight for whole day. Now I'm free and wants to remove suntan from whole body and face. What should I do? And please suggest me face wash amd cream for my face. My skin type is normal. Thank you.
Sir. I Got sun tan easily. That is my skin especially face and back side of neck gets easily tanned by exposure to sunlight in a short period of time and also my body sweats excessively in no time when I do some work .kindly help me please and yes tell me how to remove tanning of skin and how to prevent skin from getting tanned easily. Please help me. Thank you.
I am affected by aloepecia areata. I have been facing this problem for the past 3.5 years. I have consulted around three dermatologist one in erode and another two in coimbatore. All were famous and having foreign masters in their hand but results were nil. Finally I ended up using some village natural medicines that gave some results but not controlled. It continued in other area where I have not applied medicine. No finally I am applying ayurvedic medicine. Kindly advise me how can I overcome?
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
I am 22 years old male. I have problem in anus where whenever I go litter or after littering some pain and bad smell. Some part of the anus flesh has came out of what generally has. And some semen will be coming. I recognized 2 to 4 times of bleeding in anus while littering. This is from last 3 months it is happening.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have skin problem, my skin is very sensitive and so many dark spot available in my face. So please tell me the solution?
I am having black spots on both hands and legs with lots of itching. I have this since 1 year. Also I am having white hairs I am only 13 years old. And white hair is continuously increasing day by day. Please help!
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.