Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh SigalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years age I had high pigmentation. How to decrease the melanin and how I become fair plzz solve my prblm.
I have dark circles need a good treatment due to this my face looks dark, am 28yrs female. What should I do for it to lighten?
Laser hair removal is the best solution now a days for unwanted hair. When you can get a nice clear skin with laser hair removal then any to go for painful waxing or threading or shaving.
Initially the long coarse hair, gets finer and later the hair growth is delayed. So, once the hair growth is delayed and becomes finer. You start heading towards the maintenance sessions which is once in 8-9months or year.
If you have any query regarding laser hair removal. Drop a message!
I'm a 19 years guy and my skin below the eyes appeared to be black and elastic. How did it happen and how to overcome this problem?
Hi I am looking out for a tattoo removal is it a permanent solution. Is it gonna leave any marks behind.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. I have too much etching on my face. When I go outside in afternoon I feel to much itching and burning on my face. What should I do? I do not use any sunscreen yet. Tell me if any good medicine any cream or gel or any sunscreen for this.
This is sort of an embarrassing question. Recently I found out that there is something unusual just on my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do?
I am suffering from bad eye dark circle s I have tried everything please tell me how can I get rid from them as soon as possible.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.