Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ShahYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 month old. She is suffering from loose motion. .she is doing in every half an hour. So which precautions should I take? ?and give me some home remedies.
I want to know that if I eat 4 or 5 banana daily, than if it is possible that I can get diabetes ?it is good to eat banana daily?
Here are 4 easiest tips for better digestion -
1. Eat slow, chew well - When you gobble food without chewing, there is no time for the salivary juice to act on the food in the mouth. This puts a greater load on the digestive process in the stomach. Taking enough time to chew ensures good digestion.
2. Munch on Fennel - Fennel seeds (Saunf) are not just mouth fresheners. When chewed after a meal, these ensure better digestion. They can be boiled with a glass of water which soothes irritation in the stomach and intestine.
3. Include Fiber - If you have a tendency for constipation, you might suffer from a sluggish feeling, gas and bloating. It is important to increase the fiber in your diet. Bananas and green leafy vegetables are good sources of fiber. GO GREEN. GO VEG.
4. Get meal timings right - Don’t skip breakfast! If you directly go for lunch, it causes too big a gap between meals and leads to gastric irritation, heartburn and acidity. Have smaller meals at more frequent intervals with a breakfast compulsorily every morning. Also, have dinner at least two hours before going to bed, it helps good digestion.
When faced with indigestion, try one or more of these if despite adopting these measures, you find the problem persists, it is vital you see a doctor.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am suffering from backache since last 4 years now and tried all sort of medications gels home remedies yoga but all of temporary use. I feel so shy to wear anything revealing around back neck. Please help and advise.
I am not able to sleep at night bcz generally I used to sleep in day time so what to do to make me sleep I have not slept from last 3 days.
Hui I am 37 year old male and I have acidity problem and also tired very easily any medicine or anything.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.