Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm 35 year old now I'm getting wisdom teeth and it's full paining. Is it can be removed if yes what will happen all. In future it may effect TN me. The process of removing wisdom teeth is easy process or difficulty's please let me know. In gurgaon any other specialist hospital are available please send us the details regarding wisdom teeth removal.
I am 24 years old, in night times I can't able to sleep quickly and it take midnight 3or 4 am to go to sleep. And I have also a headache please give some health tip to solve my problem?
Sir, I am 44 year of female and having constant lower back pain. I am taking homeopathic medicine. But not getting much relief. Also my 5 year old some is having saviour congestion. Thanking you,
My hands are becoming brown colour due to sunlight. My face is becoming black colour. How to improve my fairness?
I am 16 years old male I am suffering from back pain I did lot of exercise and fitness test but no use.
My skin is tanning. What products I have to use? One more thing is on my deltoid are & back I am having pimples & dark spots. How can I get rid of that? From past 2 yrs, I am using glyco-a 12% cream. But of no use.
Salt content in food is a natural fact. People prefer salt in their foods in order to have taste but medical research studies have suggested that excessive intake of salt leads the individuals to suffer from high blood pressure which is harmful for their wellbeing. Over the past century, the medical research has become quite advanced. According to various researches, high consumption of salt in food can make the health conditions of the individuals deteriorate to a wide extent. Not only high blood pressure, but consuming high levels of salt or sodium can cause heart complications for the individuals. However, the doctors have prescribed that the salt in diet can have some health advantages which can positively impact upon the health conditions of the people.
Pros of containing salt in diet:
- Salt helps to control the blood sugar levels thereby improving insulin sensitivity
- Salt can act as a natural antihistamine, i.e. improving an allergic reaction or ensuring prevention from an asthma attack
- Salt intake helps to maintain proper stomach pH
- Sleep quality can also be improved through the intake of salt by boasting stress and pressure from the individuals
- It also helps the body to function properly by enabling the nerves and the muscles to work appropriately
- Moreover, intake of salt in diet can also regulate blood pressure and volume
Apart from all these beneficial factors, the medical science has listed certain drawbacks or cons of intake of salt that can affect the health conditions of the people. Scientists have proved and showed evidences that excess of salt in the diet can cost various innocent lives.
The negative factors of excessive salt intake have been listed below:
- Though salt level can regulate the blood pressure but intake of excessive salt leads to put up the blood pressure to a considerable extent affecting their health conditions
- People can also suffer from hypertension and heart failures due to excessive consumption of salt in food
- Stomach cancer, kidney stones and obesity can also be cause due to salty diet
- Intake of excessive amount salt leads to chronic fluid retention leading to heart failures of the people
- Salt intake can cause obesity and vascular dementia
- Osteoporosis is also another danger that can take place in the people due to the intake of salt in their foods.
Thus from the overall discussion, it can be said that medical researchers have thoroughly generated their views regarding the fact that salt or sodium intake can leave both the positive and negative impacts on the lives of the people. Hence, it is widely recommended by the doctors that the people must reduce their salt consumption in their diet to reduce blood pressure and maintain a healthy living.